Kate Lawler #3 Didn’t want a baby but gave it a go, Night Nanny helps to soften the blow.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum had a terrible pregnancy with me, back in the mid 70s when things were very different to now. Apparently I was a “difficult” baby too. My mother was 24 when she had me and to this day our relationship is fractured and she still likes to remind me of the bad times she had. I’m an only child and have been in therapy for a long time to address the issues that have come from this. Always felt inadequate and like I’m not good enough, low self esteem The damage from being reminded what a pain in the ass you were as a baby/child can run deep and affect you for life. I’m living breathing proof. This isn’t a looking for sympathy post, I now know it wasn’t my fault and probably isn’t my mothers either but still, she needs to think before constantly running that child down, PND or not.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Hallelujah!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

She got what she was after ....now let this be the end of the relentless pumping stories! 🙏🏻
I'd be really pissed if she got the Elvie. Every influencer and their mother seems to have one but I can't justify paying almost £500 for two pumps. I've been pumping/bf for 7 months and will be doing it at work so would really love one! I'll just stick to my £30 pump 😂

Reactions: 8
I'd be really pissed if she got the Elvie. Every influencer and their mother seems to have one but I can't justify paying almost £500 for two pumps. I've been pumping/bf for 7 months and will be doing it at work so would really love one! I'll just stick to my £30 pump 😂
I’m sure she’s already got an Elvie, don’t know if she bought it or was given it though. I’d love one too but can’t justify the price. I bought my Medela swing for £17 from eBay because I couldn’t afford a new one. And she’s just been given that huge pile! Winds me right up.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It’s just crass to be posting and bragging about all your freebies in the current climate. Read the room Kate?!

Reactions: 17
I’m sure she’s already got an Elvie, don’t know if she bought it or was given it though. I’d love one too but can’t justify the price. I bought my Medela swing for £17 from eBay because I couldn’t afford a new one. And she’s just been given that huge pile! Winds me right up.
So why would she need another pump?! Urgh, it's so frustrating. Not looked into the Medela swing, I thought Elvie was the only hands free one.

She was gifted the elvie too. Instamums don’t pay for anything! Just wait until she starts weaning it will be freebies galore!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
She was gifted the elvie too. Instamums don’t pay for anything! Just wait until she starts weaning it will be freebies galore!
Honestly pisses me off so much. No one could influence me into buying it though at the price.

And you’ll be doing it all with a smile across your Chevy Chase because you are obviously a positive soul who has embraced Motherhood and surely must get annoyed by these moany InstaMums?? Or is that just me??

Just so everyone knows, I started this 3rd thread about her because I was just so fuming about how she was blaming EVERYONE else about her sheer reluctance to devote herself to Motherhood.

I am not knocking PND (I believe I had it myself, but think I may have just been suffering from a lack of family support because I’ve had a 2nd baby and still have no help, but I don’t seem to care this time!)

I am not an expert on Tattle rules, but I will be starting a 4th thread when this one runs out if she continues to run the narrative about babies being the problem. As long as she continues to coin phrases like “she has got herself into a routine” and “she seems happier” as if the baby is a mini dictator who dictates rules to whom they must succumb, then I will continue to speak the truth about her baby being a human being who needs her Mum. Not an inconvenience who has come to wreck their lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
When Noa starts teething and is in pain and needing comfort…😥this will be interesting from these two. Will Siobhan be drafted in for seven nights a week?

Nooooo, didn't ever want to post on this thread as I actually enjoyed her stories post baby, but now the endless moaning is grating on me, be thankful Kate fs, does anyone find her posting about her mother in laws food choices strange as well.

Hold my drink, firstly we’ll be getting the complaining about the formula feed poos now.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe how much I’ve went from loving her to really disliking her.

Reactions: 11
We’re getting quite a few lovey posts now (ya know, the kind of posts you put up about your baby since Day 1) Wonder if that’s genuine or management have told her she’s getting hung in the comments section of every article?

Judging by the previous posts, I'm not convinced they wouldn't 😂

Anywayyyyyyy, flower nipples, weird? Yes? Weirder than visible nipples or no nipples? If you want to protect your baby's privacy, don't film them bathing or film higher up, that feels like the options. Not flower nipples. Never flower nipples.
Or, here’s a novel idea...keep it private?!

We’re getting quite a few lovey posts now (ya know, the kind of posts you put up about your baby since Day 1) Wonder if that’s genuine or management have told her she’s getting hung in the comments section of every article?
Definitely management advice. There was not one positive comment on any of the Daily Mail articles. I’m sure she loves Noa but it definitely feels forced. She shows more love and excitement for a bloody Oyster ice cream.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.