Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Octopies

Chatty Member
She’s just really annoyed me by posting how ‘little’ she’s pumping and saying it’s sad (yeah I get it’s a come dine with me quote...) ‘what a sad little portion’... for some people that’s all they can pump in a day. I am one of those people! My baby gets a little bit of breastmilk each day and I’m happy with that...

Any pumping groups I am on have a trigger warning before mentioning ‘amounts’. Might seem excessive to some but it’s an incredibly emotive topic and she may have upset some people with those stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Hollybush

Chatty Member
Sue has taken the place of Dom and Jamie the producer. Kate needs to have someone to mock and ridicule so she can look cool and funny.
Tries it with Noa sometimes. I used to really like her but she comes across as a right bitch now.

Her MIL in latest stories saying Kate puts everything on Instagram, it's terrible. Anyone else catch it?
Yes!! Sue hitting nail on head and Kate reminding her it’s a video 😂 a normal person would have taken that on board but suppose Kate still needs to pimp out Noa to pay the bills.

Cookiemonster83

I don't know how she has the bollocks to put up a post about Azaylia. Maybe now she should think herself lucky and not see Noa as a burden! Maybe now she will get up for her baby and get rid of the silly night nanny. BE A MUM KATE! Night feeds included! Disgusting human beings her and that prick of a boyfriend! She doesn't have the right to say that poor baby's name after how she has behaved!

• Sad
View attachment 557785
Really helpful supportive mum there telling her daughter to not bother. This is why rates are low in this country - shit support and some people not even getting supported off their own immediate support network like their own mum.
I read that as her mum knows her daughter very well. She has struggled massively with bonding with Noa and focused on BF over bonding.

Kate has shown she isn't someone who takes advice. She 'knows it all already..'

Reactions: 15

Treesy19

VIP Member
Boj is home all day, she can easily have a shower if she asks him to look after his own daughter. She’s driving me mad this pretend hardship.

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
So Charlotte has her mum in as a support bubble despite the fact her mum is in bubble with her other daughter 🤬 then had a Makeup artist in and hairdresser and photographer ..... and Matt’s sister 🤬🤬🤬🤬 so they are paid to do the programe but breaking covid rules ... how is this ok ??????
When some loved ones haven’t even met new babies ???? You know because of that thing called COVID

• Angry

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
How does being in her 50s when Noa is a teen affect anything??
I’m in my early fifties and mine are in their early 20s, I honestly wouldn’t want to go through the last decade I had with them ( teens) in this decade. It may be normal, but you add in menopause and it’s another level of hell, I can only speak from personal experience of course, but my energy level, hormones, body aches are awful, never had them until I hit 50 and the peri/menopause started.

• Heart

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
The IG story with her in the car driving and shouting at someone crossing the road whilst texting. Does she not see the absolute hypocrisy?! She’s touching her phone whilst driving and not paying full attention to the road all for a stupid unfunny Instagram video. You can see her hand go up to end the video, and she’ll have also needed to press record too - you can see a long road behind her, with nowhere to pull over, so clearly also started the video whilst driving which will involve opening up either the camera or IG) What an absolute idiot!! Is it not illegal to touch your phone whilst driving in the U.K.?
I don’t think there was even anyone crossing the road. I just think she’s trying so hard to be funny it’s embarrassing really

• Haha

RobinsHood

So desperate for likes and comments on the ‘gram that she takes photos of her baby vomming everywhere, while pulling funny faces, instead of putting her phone down and cleaning it up?! .

I have loads of friends with babies (I’m childless) and never once have I seen them upload pics or videos of their babies been sick, or photos of them breastfeeding, or calling their babies psychos for being hungry.

Kate and Boj job are displaying really weird and absolute dick head behaviour, PND or not, it’s just not normal!

• Heart

Curveball

Chatty Member
When my babies were newborns if I had the money to pay for help 3 times a week I would have got a home help person in to do the cleaning/washing/errands, that way I could just focus on the kids and not worry about the other jobs. Surely that's much better than giving someone else your baby over night when neither of you go out to work?!
absolutely, it was the pressure of keeping the house tidy and doing the school run for my step son and cooking dinner etc that got me down. If I could have just sat guilt free feeding and cuddling my baby and napping then it would have been so much better.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
It makes me sad that they had a film crew at the birth. My partner had an hour with us until he got sent on his way when our daughter was born 6 months ago! He didn’t get to come to any scans or appointments (except one Growth scan at the end when you couldn’t see a thing as baby was all squashed)
There were so many woman who had to do everything alone (massive hats off to you all) so I’m glad my partner was able to be at the birth but to have a film crew there makes me feel so pissed off!

• Sad

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Do we really need a BB post every single year in May and then another one in August on the anniversary of the final?? 🥱🥱

• Haha

Begborrowsteal

VIP Member
One of the many things to add unnecessary stress is bloody routines with babies! Sure, set some things to help like putting baby upstairs in the evening when they get a little bit older etc, but timed feeds and sleep 'routines' is just pressure you dont need. I got myself so worked up with it all first time round.

TatRat

Chatty Member
I just can’t deal with the stupidity in not realising that how she treats Noa is playing a part in her bf success 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s literally letting a stranger bottle feed her all night. A stranger that is no doubt soft and loving. And then in the day she gets this horrendous shouty bint that clearly sees sitting and feeding her as mechanical and a hassle. Skin to skin, proper support, no bottle confusion... calming, cuddling, gazing into each other’s eyes as you feed, those quiet moments you have just together. It’s all so special. Is she really so stupid that she can’t see the links. She doesn’t want to breastfeed, I think that’s obvious. It’s just such a shitty narrative to put out there too- like look at my fussy difficult baby, it’s breastfeedings fault 🙃🙃🙃 it’s not.
That poor poor baby, honestly I just think she must be so confused. At that age she doesn’t even know she’s not just a part of her mummy’s body still. Urgh. She needs to understand the days are long but the years are short. You never get this bit back, nothing really compares. And you think those long nights are hard... this is the easy bit 🥴 they’re so special at this age, taking things in, responding to you, learning to smile. It’s magical!!! Now if you’re not finding it special and magical- keep it the fuck off social media because that is the legacy for your poor daughter. To go and see she was treated as nothing but a pain!! She already has plenty to tell her you weren’t really keen on the idea of having her and now the whole narrative confirms it- I hope they’re saving for her therapy as she gets older.
this is such a good post. The one thing I tell everyone who’s pregnant is “google the 4th trimester”. With my second I fucked off the visitors had basically spent my days in dressing gown with her curled on my chest

• Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
"We've done a whole week without Siobhan". Seriously, did I just read that? Are they expecting big congrats for that?!

Hold the press.... noa is playing up again according to kate. I've said it before... Kate only likes motherhood/noa when noa is 'behaving' and being 'a legend'. Otherwise she's constantly moaning. How on earth can a newborn regulate themselves? Kate does sweet fa all day, why not just accept that there's going to be some night waking and fatigue. What a pair of absolute knobs.
Even her diehard followers will get bored of it surely.

• Haha

Treesy19

VIP Member
I can see why the comparison was made too. It’s two sets of parents posting, and one set seems genuinely deep in love; they’d move heaven and earth for their daughter....and the other set...well, jump at any chance to be apart from her.