Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Llamabama

Chatty Member
I feel so uncomfortable when she films her mother in law 😔 she’s very belittling of her and is very in her face. I find it so hard to watch

Reactions: 16

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Wow wasnt expecting so many to quote me 😂 thanks that's exactly what I thought. While my husband is on pat leave he'll be happily cuddling baby while I perform basic human needs and when he goes back to work I fully expect to be able to quickly shower while baby is in a bouncer. Why is she so overdramatic/why is Boj so utterly crap?!
My best friend is one of these people that ‘doesn’t have the time to shower’ for weeks on end. I had 2 under 2 and I still showered and got dressed everyday

• Heart
“Get in my son” 🙄 the constant shouting and the roaring making an absolute fool of herself I’ve got second hand embarrassment for her. Imagine going out for a nice walk in the park and hearing her shouting like that, why does she do it is it to draw attention to herself.

Redbreast

VIP Member
You can’t deny it’s sad that Noa is forming a loving bond with a night nanny as a brand new little baby 😢 it should be her mummy’s smell and touch; further down the line maybe but right now that bonding is so important. She has three parents. Yet one of them isn’t her parent or even related to her. It’s sad. I know that might sound mean of me but I guess we are all entitled to our opinions. I just don’t think it’s right and she will form a bond with a night nanny who won’t be around forever 😢

• Sad

quinzel

VIP Member
I’ve been blocked cause I suggested a reason as to why Noa may be rejecting her boobs, or Phil and Grant as she calls them.

• Wow

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
Wow .... just wow 🤯

Relax from having your photo taken.... ? Ok.

9 whole nights of being a Mum, most of us have had 90 nights by the time our babies were 3 months old.....

Zippity_zap

I hate the way she calls herself "the Kate lawler" as if she's some sort of engima. She's got no talent. She doesn't even have a nice personality.

EbbE

I’m calling Bingo and pledging that tonight’s show will see her incredibly smug with herself and boastful about the fact that she used her hypnobirthing techniques and remained calm and positive throughout the entire ordeal of lying down in no pain whatsoever whilst she had full advance knowledge of exactly what was happening to her. Well done for staying calm throughout that, Kate! 👏🏻

(And that is not me slating planned c-sections, I am fully aware they are incredibly difficult to recover from and they come with their own difficulties afterwards, but the birth itself is no match for the sheer terror, panic, shock and helplessness of a vaginal birth or an emergency c-section)
I think any surgery, planned or unplanned has an element of fear. Things can and do go wrong, even in planned surgeries

Jeez where is the shame in an epidural? I hate this supposed badge of honour for a woman who refuses all pain relief. Woo hoo. Well done. Why do we have to be martyrs? If it's your choice then fine but to hide in shame because you chose pain relief is lunacy. It doesn't make you less of a person for deciding not to just tolerate the pain. Women have enough thrown at them without having an unhelpful narrative that child birth should be done without pain relief. To reiterate, if it is your choice then fine, but to feel ashamed because of this narrative is really damaging. It isn't a competition.
It’s mad isn’t it, there is no other medical procedure where you’re expected to not take the drugs, no ones asking if it was a “natural” or pain relief assisted surgery when you have your compound leg fracture reset then judging you when you say you had a general anaesthetic 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
Having a night nanny for a newborn is a complete waste of money when there are two adults at home 24/7 who can share the load.
Having a night nanny when you're both at work full time and have a teething one year old and have had about 10 hours sleep in 4 nights is an excellent use of money!
And Kate, because we know you read here, your statutory maternity pay per week does not even cover one night of your night nanny let alone the 3 you've been having, so don't pretend it does!

Last edited:

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I'll never forget the day my child threw up all down my cleavage and all over my feet when he was about 3. Milky newborn vom and 3 year old vom are not the same, one is way worse than the other!
So true! My then three year old had a bug once and threw up in every room, on me and my partner. He also got some in my mouth which then made me vom 🤣
I also had to pick out undigested mushrooms and grapes out of his bedding before it went through the wash! Such a glam life this mum lark!

We call it a “pits bits and bum wash” 😂
My friend used to call it a hookers wash 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

JollyOne

VIP Member
Agree with the eating thing ... each to their own and all that but to sit there eating a plate full of green beans?? And the pile of salmon on another plate? Nothing as stange as folk.

Zippity_zap

Lets be honest, you can wash your bits n tits in a "10 second shower" (as I call them) in like 5 mins max. Hair if lucky can be washed every 4 days and that is 15 mins tops.

Showering is not self care, it is basic hygiene Kate. If you haven't got 5 mins in your day, make time!! Please stop putting you manky unwashed milk jugs in Noa's mouth 🤢
She's pathetic though. She seems to think this whole helpless, can't be practical and lacking in common sense act is cute. How can she sit there with a glass of wine and say she hasn't showered? I wouldn't even enjoy a drink if I felt unclean.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
Why not go even further back to the night you were out in Ibiza with Jonathan Woodgate ey Kate. Pile of ❄ on table and J got so mamboed he broke a glass n smashed it in someones face! Cause like, your life was Soooo glam before!!

Gimme nights in with my kiddies over anything with anyone else. Before kids I existed, now I truly live.

And what is with him giving a bottle while she pumps!? Just feed your baby bottles and stop this pumping BS. Such a marter 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

Hollybush

Chatty Member
In her latest stories she is moaning she hasn’t left the house since Friday and doing her motherly duties!!!! In the last week she had people round for a bbq, went out for lunch and spa treatments, out most of the day for her birthday and the Pilates studio. That was mostly spent without Noa!! It’s a good job she never had Noa in the height of lockdown, I’d dread to think of the shit show!!! You’d think she would be spending every waking moment with her baby knowing her maternity leave is coming to an end soon! I was in tears when I had to go back and I had 10 months off.

• Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I would get the point of hiring someone to help with practical advise for new parents, especially if family aren't available to help but absolutely pointless to have someone downstairs soothing, feeding and taking care of your baby whilst you are upstairs giggling like teenagers at a sleepover, playing on Instagram.

Zippity_zap

I wouldnt care if someone called my partner unattractive because he's attractive to me.
It's tragic that she cares so much what people think of her when she's a 41 year old nobody. Do you Kate.

• Haha