Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
Exactly. On the subject of the definately average at best husband, what the frig does he do for a living and when does he do it?
---

This just 100% proves she resents her role as a mother and puts herself and that fucking useless twat as a husband before Noa everytime.
Noa understands xmas for the first time in her little life and her parents just want to shove her into bed and fuck off out to continue their traditionals. What about making new one's with their little girl?
Anyone struggling with infertility or other reasons stopping them becoming parents must feel so fucked off with these two. Why exactly did they want children? 😡
It wasn’t on Christmas Eve. It’s was the 23rd

Reactions: 3

Howdy

VIP Member
She's getting her attention hit, no one needs to see people in their knickers getting ready.

Howdy

VIP Member
I just saw her story with the Carpenters song over it. She's on a low then. It's a worry she finds it so hard. I mean it is hard of course but the lyrics about 'sometimes I want to quit' are on purpose. She's so very conflicted it's kinda sad to watch.

okdo2022

VIP Member
So if all her regular babysitters were at the party. Where was Noa?!? Guessing they shipped her off somewhere yesterday too so they could be hungover in peace.

Tookster

Chatty Member
Can someone tell me how this and a children's pram differ? I know ones for children need proper mattress support etc but it looks just the same really.
Yeah, I am going to rip the piss out of anybody who uses, what is basically a pram bassinet, for there dog. I get there is a need for a “stroller” of sorts, but sticking them in something which is clearly ripped off from what you put a new born human in is ridiculous! It’s a step too far from the “fur mum” and “fur dads”. They are dogs, not humans. They do not need this level of design.

Yeah I thought she looked drunk too. I don't think I'd even have noticed the hair was shorter if she hadn't told us. She looks 44 or even older so what ever she's doing it's not working.

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Two of the worst dresses I've ever seen two days in a row. Looking forward to today's shambles. The pr woman from the other day must have suggested this new ootd schtick in order to up her engagement. I bet bodj dreams of a curvy woman that enjoys her food instead of this rigid bag of bones.
I imagine it would be like going to bed with a 13 year old boy! (Minus the implants)

Ss-ldn

Chatty Member
Someone commented saying lock her door. That's straying into Gemma whatsherface territory who held the door closed on her daughter's door so she couldn't get out.
Has this been deleted now? I definitely saw it earlier, she said her partner was a carpenter or something so lucky for her he could fit a door lock. I can't find the comment now

LoonyLeopard

Chatty Member
I stopped following her a few months back as she is insufferable, but it seems FB wants to troll me a bit! I don't live anywhere near Halifax either!
This showed up in my Facebook too! I am not in the group nor do I live near there, how random??! 😂

• Haha

Scarlett Dawn

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, I do not hate Baxter and Shirley as I absolutely love dogs. However, in my opinion (we are all entitled to one) they look like manky mutts, nothing more and nothing less. But don’t get me started when the dogs lick her hands so she can give them an ‘eye bath.’ 🤢 It’s absolutely vile. It does tick me off the way Kate fawns over the dogs in every way possible and poor Noa gets the complete opposite treatment. This is absolutely of no fault to the dogs and as I say, I love dogs but I don’t think Baxter and Shirley or photogenic and I would not wish to buy their colander. I’m more than happy with my 2024 calendar of dachshunds what my MIL bought me because she has two dachshunds herself who I absolutely adore. 🐶♥♥🐶
Yes I totally agree with you about the vile, licking, that makes me feel sick every time I watch these videos. I also agree with you about the anount of attention she lavishes on the dogs, as apposed to Noa.
But it is horrible to see such hatred, spouted about 2 dumb animals. That have done nothing.
People are entitled to their opinions, but it sounds like bullying to me.
---
I don’t like dogs (not everyone does!). Doesn’t make me a bully any more than someone who doesn’t like children!!!
Even if I did I wouldn’t let them lick my hand like that or ever out a dog above my own child.
I don't like the disgusting licking either. I also don't like reading 'hate' comments about innocent dogs.

• Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
She’s such a twat! Thought he’d come back all well? He’s been really bloody ill and probably still feels shit.. He wants to be at home. She just a selfish prick at times.
I'm just catching up on here. What has Baxter been diagnosed with? God love him.

I bought a DIY balloon watch for my daughter’s first birthday. It cost me £25 rather than the £250 I was quoted by a “professional” but her nob of a cousin thought its would be fun to pop them all.
I don't know what a balloon watch is - but I'd be furious at the cousin!

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
Could she love herself any more? I mean, I’m all for self-love… but not this pouting into the camera showing off her fake lips, Botox and nose job.
View attachment 2681653Isn’t she 44 in a couple of months? 🙈🙈
her hair isn’t even short - what’s she talking about? So bloody attention seeking
---
And, all the comments about dogs in shops. John Lewis allows dogs in.