Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I really think Kate is a bit of a coke head
Reckon she defo was during heyday. Especially when she was going out with Jonathan Woodgate.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

littlepup

VIP Member
I am fascinated by her lips! They’re not full like a traditional lip job. I think she might have had them tattooed on?
I follow her filler guy on IG and he’s always talking about refusing people treatment, getting natural results, not overdoing it etc. He’s a doctor and ex NHS, quite a legit bloke so I can’t understand why he’s treating her!

Mines more or less the same age as noa. Love comparing them.

‘Mummy, I’ve pooed.’
‘Okay, well no worries, but shall we try to get to the toilet next time?’
‘mummy fireman Sam!’
(What?’ ‘Umm yes, fireman Sam wants you to use the toilet, he -‘
‘Mummy a fire! A fire!’
‘A fire? So do you want a -‘
‘Mummy that’s my toy.’
‘Yes, it’s your toy.’
‘It’s not Elsie’s toy!’ (Elsie a friends child who we haven’t seen since mid December.)
‘No, it’s not Elsie’s toy. Shall we try to get to the toilet?’
‘Mummy a fire!’

I give up.

I love him, I do, but bloody Kate always makes me panic he’s so behind and he’s not (although if you were to ask if he’s mad as a box of frogs I’d have to concede he is.)
My boy is exactly like yours and just one week younger than Noa. Luckily I've 3 older children all well able to speak so I know it's normal. Anyway isn't it great they stay saying cute things a bit longer. They grow up too fast as it is.

• Heart
Why isn't the Sugar Plum Fairy Princess not allowed to go to sleep with her wings on? These two are the biggest pricks of all time, seriously they are both vile.

Scarlett Dawn

I’ve never seen anything spiteful or hateful being said towards the dogs or the dogs even getting picked on. I’ve seen people’s disgruntled comments regarding the dogs but there’s a difference between saying all of the filthy stuff about the dogs and how it is apparent that the dogs are her number 2 priority (The Not Handsome is #1) which Kate is only too happy to share as opposed to saying something spiteful or hateful and wishing harm on them or however you perceive to being spiteful / hateful or picked on.
I just hope they aren't as mean and uncaring as they sound.......

• Haha
Reactions: 2