Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scarlett Dawn

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
No one needs to be slagging off dogs but she goads. She makes them look manky talking about their shit all over the garden, how filthy they get, Shirley’s breath, picking their eye bogies and licking her hands. Some things are just unpleasant and unnecessary to share.
Kate only shares it for engagement because she knows it’s divisive, she’s putting them out there for the criticisim. If she wanted to protect the dogs, she wouldn’t say/show it.

I really dislike seeing her eat, chomping with her mouth open, getting it round her mouth and down her top, when she points out her bogies or said she wears her PJs for a week before washing. I’ll call her scummy for that, to me it is scummy. The dogs may be innocent but if people feel it’s gross, it’s not bullying to say so IMO, it’s an observation based on opinion. The vitriolic, spiteful stuff is a different story.
I'm on about the spiteful stuff. The hate.
I'm not saying everyone has to like dogs. But on here they get picked on. Not nice at all.
---
You’re literally on tattle love .. 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
Yeah. I know you are.
---
I doubt the dogs will need support for bullying 🤣
I doubt it either.... but shows how mean some are

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No offence to dog owners but we probably would eat them if they weren't mostly lean and tough. Pigs are fat and juicy. Cute piglet but I still eat bacon. Sorry to all vegetarians/vegans.

Uppompey

Chatty Member
They aren't the best years for everyone (I can say that looking in the rear view mirror with 2 teens)
Not that I would have wanted to document my children the way Noa is, nor have publicly commented when I was absolutely exhausted and felt like I'd had enough but of course had to keep going!
Noa seems like a very sweet kid.

dax

We sent our child back after going to Florida but she’d napped well when we got back on the Sunday and had an earlier bedtime so she was largely back on a normal schedule come the Monday.
It really depends on the flight home and arrival time back, I think.

The change in routine and holiday did ruin everyone’s sleep for about 7 weeks as she wanted to be in our bed 🤣 but we rolled with it, as parents do!

Kebab girl

Chatty Member
She must be such an annoying friend. Anyone remember Kevin the Teenager before he became a teen - really fucking annoying - that’s her!!!

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
She looks seriously ill here, I imagine she is worried sick that Baxter is nearing his end, but at the end of the day, she is a mother fur most and needs to sort her self out for that beautiful, bright girl. Children feels what we feel, and Noa is extremely emotional intelligent.
That's NOT a good look!

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Two of the worst dresses I've ever seen two days in a row. Looking forward to today's shambles. The pr woman from the other day must have suggested this new ootd schtick in order to up her engagement. I bet bodj dreams of a curvy woman that enjoys her food instead of this rigid bag of bones.
Number three incoming 😂

• Haha
Wonder which dog bit bodge?!?! Shirley or the one she got into a scrape with!? Sure she went for one of her friends dogs a while back so had to be put on her lead. Would have thought after the first time she would have kept her on it to be fair!!!

422KCDC

That cameraman hates her. He’s not even joking about telling her to put the camera down. Isn’t he the same guy that was in Antigua throwing her dirty looks when she put the camera in his face.

franmargio

referring to the slug video with the thumbnail how to ruin your reputation. Noa's 3 years old she does not have a reputation.

Howdy

VIP Member
I really don't get why she's complaining about Noa's "early" wake up time. It's not even early for a toddler really! Anything from 6am onwards is very normal. And tbh, anything from 5am onwards is also pretty standard too.
Cos she's Kate