Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GeminiMoon

Chatty Member
I follow her filler guy on IG and he’s always talking about refusing people treatment, getting natural results, not overdoing it etc. He’s a doctor and ex NHS, quite a legit bloke so I can’t understand why he’s treating her!
Who is he? Would be interested to follow too.

Reactions: 2

pussygolightly

VIP Member
I follow him (Kate was actually fun to follow back in those days) and I really liked Jamie. I'd say from his stories, he's been in a mental health crisis since Covid - maybe before but on his insta he went really downhill. I saw his post today about being sober again ... for all Kate's bad points, she's got Noa to think about now and being around an addict isnt fun. Shes probably pulled back because of that. They def did catch up when she first had Noa but im not sure what their friendship is like now. Bless Jamie, I hope he gets through the other side
What’s his insta ?

Reactions: 1

Scarlett Dawn

My God!

This is tattle.. we are all a load of opinionated sticky beaks, passing comment on other people’s lives who don’t know us or,care what we think.

If we all ‘care’ so much about another persons kid or dogs then,really,we need to get a fucking life ( These Z-listers don’t know you exist!)

I love a good bitch and gossip but, COME ON!

Can we stop this holier than thou attitude 🤣
It's not holier than though attitude.
I guesse people don't like it when it's pointed out, that they being mean, with there nasty little remarks about innocent animals.
They have to try and justify it, as truth hurts.

Restless Native

VIP Member
Don't follow her much and some of her photos flashed up on Instagram.

Trigger warning ⚠

does she have an eating disorder