Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flumperooni

If you want to be technical then legally you have to retake Maths and English if you don’t pass until the age of 18 or until you get a grade 4 so still in eduction of some form 🤷‍♀️
Even if you pass maths and English, you still have to be in education in some form until you are 18 years old. So either sixth form, college or apprenticeship.

Reactions: 2

JollyOne

VIP Member
Yeah there’s literally no reason to post a selfie in the mirror like that other than to provoke engagement. If she was on the beach or something fair enough but she knows exactly what she’s doing. Yawn!
yep just seen it's got in the tabloids. Back of the net Kate.

422KCDC

12 boxes of cereal and 6 are being stored in her MIL house. Seriously! My 13 yo son eats 8 boxes on his own in a week. How can she not have room in her house?
---
For context there are 6 people in our house and we manage to fit all our food in the kitchen.

Proof8

Chatty Member
Any one else shocked at the no filter selfie. Her skin is so different, I didnt think it would look like that!

Chatterbox2412

VIP Member
I have to admit, I am jealous of noa sometimes! My daughter is 2 weeks older. I love her more than anything! But she still sleeps with me, is fussy with food and I’ve failed at potty training so many times now! Having another go in a few weeks! Noa seems to eat so well, potty training looks like it went really smoothly! And she is a great sleeper in my opinion
Don’t be - all kids catch up eventually!
My pals son was potty trained at 1.5 years old but took until almost 5 to stop wearing sleep nappies, where as another one was about 2.5 years old and just stopped all nappies altogether & was fine. So while it took one a bit longer, he was able to ditch the night nappies much quicker. Another pal has 2 girls and her eldest (8) sneaks on her bed every night but her younger one is 6 and will never go into the mums bed, even if she’s unwell or whatever, she just likes her own space.
All kids go at their own speed and by time they go to school they are all the same (with a few exceptions)!