Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s always said her family isn’t “rich”, but then rich people don’t usually realise they are wealthy compared to 95% of others
I remember she showed a prada(?) tote she got as a 18th birthday present or something from her parents and I thought that was definitely something that a 'not rich' family would never consider.

Reactions: 7
I remember she showed a prada(?) tote she got as a 18th birthday present or something from her parents and I thought that was definitely something that a 'not rich' family would never consider.
Middle class, not rich. When she was 18 it was so much more achievable for middle class to buy their kid a prada bag for a special birthday.

Reactions: 5
Didn't she always say she didn't want children? She looks lovely tbf.

Reactions: 23
She kept that very well hidden. She's been posting outfit photos all along with no sign of a bump (not that I've noticed!) I think saying she didn't plan on having children probably worked out well for her in regards to pregnancy speculation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Didn't she always say she didn't want children? She looks lovely tbf.
I thought the same but just had a quick search and her blog post after her mum passed away said something like “you’ll never meet my children”.
wonder if her content will change post baby? I’d be interested in seeing more of that side of her life as long as it doesn’t get too beggy with PR etc. She does look great.

Definitely a big twist! Guessing this is what's pushing them to move, tenements aren't always the most kid friendly spaces unless you're on the ground floor (and even then you might have a flight of stairs you have to climb up to the front door)

Reactions: 6
Definitely a surprise because she was always very noncommittal about kids, but maybe she was just being smart not to discuss that part of her life to avoid speculation or maybe changed her mind after losing her mum. I’m actually super happy for her and interested to see how much she shares online. Odd that they’re moving back to their old flat even for the time being, it’s only a 2 bed and I think they’re in a 3 bed now.

Reactions: 18
Definitely a surprise because she was always very noncommittal about kids, but maybe she was just being smart not to discuss that part of her life to avoid speculation or maybe changed her mind after losing her mum. I’m actually super happy for her and interested to see how much she shares online. Odd that they’re moving back to their old flat even for the time being, it’s only a 2 bed and I think they’re in a 3 bed now.
they probably need the money from selling the bigger place for a bigger house/flat?

Plus Market Coffee now has new owners.
I kind of assume now that they planned on selling once kids were on the way so Jordan didn't have to focus on anything else. I genuinely wonder what the two of them will do to fill their time considering neither of them seem to do...anything.

I kind of assume now that they planned on selling once kids were on the way so Jordan didn't have to focus on anything else. I genuinely wonder what the two of them will do to fill their time considering neither of them seem to do...anything.
To be fair they very much lead the sort of life I’d fancy if I (like basically everyone else) didn’t actually have to work. They seem to be pretty busy most of the time, even if it’s a very privileged sort of busy consisting of holidays and coffee and interiors. If they can afford to just sort of swan about then more power to them, I would if I could!

Reactions: 15
I was shocked but also happy for her.

How do they afford it 😩? Kate’s families money + Instagram?

Reactions: 1
He must be busy during the week with something else too? Because she’d always complain it’s annoying they don’t get to spend the weekends together because of the coffee shop (was only open on weekends). Surely that wouldn’t have been an issue if he was at home the 5 other days

She looks amazing. I like Kate even though she’s bland af. But I do think part of that is a conscious decision not to show too much online.

Yeah I think Jordan has another job/something he’s working on. I couldn’t fathom spending 24/7 with my husband if neither of us had jobs. I’d be so bored.

Jordan's listed as a director of KLV Digital so I thought that was his other job (not sure what he does maybe photography/editing etc). The coffee shop always seemed to me like a bit of a hobby - and that was before I knew it only opened on weekends!

I was quite surprised I have to admit 😂 I thought she had said kids weren’t on the horizon and I thought it was by choice or for health reasons. I admired the honesty as someone who is not sure for lifestyle reasons but also having like 3 periods a year lol. But now I’m even more confused by their logic of moving from the nicer first floor flat to the smaller place on a top floor :S

They can’t get out the flat quick enough, I wonder if the neighbours aren’t the best? They’re gonna make so much anyway on the sale, I am following the Glasgow market and there’s barely any nice old tenements coming to market and the ones that do go for like 40% over the listing price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.