Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting how her insta stories show one gifted holiday/fancy hotel stay after another since they started the moving process and moved and she can still complain about “challenging months” and how nice it was to get away again??? Wtf honestly, she lives in such a bubble of privilege on a day to day basis and it comes off so tacky to complain about challenges when they are seemingly having a bougie weekend away with paid food and/or accommodation.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
The tins just look like every other indie drink brand. The concept nor design isn’t unique. Her following isn’t big enough alone to make this a success. She also gets bored of things really quickly. I give it a year tops.

Reactions: 8
The tins just look like every other indie drink brand. The concept nor design isn’t unique. Her following isn’t big enough alone to make this a success. She also gets bored of things really quickly. I give it a year tops.
it already feels like she’s bored of it. She’s barely mentioned it since the launch.

Reactions: 5
it already feels like she’s bored of it. She’s barely mentioned it since the launch.
What, is she not talking about it as if she single-handedly discovered penicillin at the same time as inventing the washing machine? I thought that’s what influencers do for every single brand they launch. “So, so proud! All those late nights just toiling away, nose to the grindstone!” etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Putting money on the fact she’s pregnant.
Explains the “hard couple of months”

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.