Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kate posted on her stories that they took a trip to the beach. Yet another influencer ignoring the whole ‘don’t leave your local authority area’ 🙄

Why is she posting these weird touchy feely pics with her and her husband all of a sudden? If I set up the camera then asked my husband to pose with me like that he’d think I’d lost my bloody mind! It’s hardly a loving intimate moment when you have to set up the camera and pose is it? I just don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Why is she posting these weird touchy feely pics with her and her husband all of a sudden? If I set up the camera then asked my husband to pose with me like that he’d think I’d lost my bloody mind! It’s hardly a loving intimate moment when you have to set up the camera and pose is it? I just don’t understand 🤦🏻‍♀️
I just seen that pic! I thought it was a bit much to share on the gram for public viewing. His hands are on her arse 🤣 Obviously struggling for content so had to get Jord to pose for a pic

Reactions: 3
I thought this too, there is loads of them together twirling round their flat. I think she likes to make out they are #couplegoals

Reactions: 6
He’s her assistant now so maybe she’s trying to make him more of an insta husband/feature more in her work 🙄

I also thought those pics with Jord were a bit OTT. What's next? A naked photoshoot?! They certainly seem all loved up at the moment!

He’s her assistant now so maybe she’s trying to make him more of an insta husband/feature more in her work 🙄
This is my assumption, 'Jordy' making more of an appearance on the grid for content - he must be bored of styling shelves/making her coffee all day.
I don't mind Kate, I generally love her style/beauty/home choices, but I wish she'd pipe down about how 'exhausted' she always is and having to spend the day in bed. She writes blog posts and takes pictures for a living, and is loaded. I'm not saying its not valid but read the room a bit.
Also, the new place leaves me cold. She keeps going on about how cosy the living room is, it looks anything but to me.

Reactions: 5
I could do without seeing any more of Jord tbh. What is it with these influencers and pushing their unattractive husbands on their viewers? Anna is busting a gut trying to make The Mark Edit happen and now we have Jord in 'baby-making pose' alert. How I long for the days of Dreamy Joe! 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
To be fair Jordan is famous in his own right without the help of Kate, so he doesn't really need to be an influencer husband thing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Couldn't agree more. Its nice to see happy relationships but all the 'goals' comments make me laugh. I suppose im not her demographic being in my 40s but the young girls who idolise her cannot possibly emulate the lifestyle or spending.

When did she change her name from katelavie to katespiers? I had to laugh when she signed off her latest post with hopefully these photos of my living room brightens your feed. Yeah cheers 😂

How is Jordan famous? Genuine question. I only know him from Kate's Insta.
He was/is lead singer in the band Flood of Red. They're quite big in Scotland and the alt music scene here in Glasgow, they came from my hometown so maybe that's why they just seem bigger to me but I listen to their stuff all the time and have been to a few of their gigs.

Reactions: 1
He was/is lead singer in the band Flood of Red. They're quite big in Scotland and the alt music scene here in Glasgow, they came from my hometown so maybe that's why they just seem bigger to me but I listen to their stuff all the time and have been to a few of their gigs.
Now that I think of it I actually do remember hearing that he was in a band when they first started dating but didn't know they were big. That's pretty cool!

I wouldn't call him 'famous' 😂🤣😂
Well put it this way, I knew of him before I knew of Kate and more people I’d talk to in my life would know of him before Kate so yeah to me and in my area he’s more “famous” than your average joe bloggs, I don’t mean famous like a fkin celebrity but he still has fame ?? And Id say Kate was famous too - in the meaning of the word “to be known by many people” then yeah they’re more famous than a normal human ?? I don’t see the funny side

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@mindsweeper99 I guess Jord is 'local famous.' I know a lot of guys in bands who are 'local famous.' They are a big deal in their own little corner of the world. Nothing wrong with that. I just asked the question as I had totally forgotten he was ever in a band. :)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.