Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate when influencers try to be relatable by moaning about work. You have one of the cushiest jobs going, get real!!!

Reactions: 8
I suppose she is not from a family as rich as Fleur’s. So probably 10%, but not 5% or 1%.
She also didn’t go to a private school, from what I know, whilst lots of richer influencers did.

Reactions: 3
What is that ad for New Look about?? Have you ever seen her dressed in an outfit like that before? It looks awful. She normally has pretty nice outfits even when she posts that she’s chilling at home. Anything for a bit of cash I suppose!

Reactions: 12
What is that ad for New Look about?? Have you ever seen her dressed in an outfit like that before? It looks awful. She normally has pretty nice outfits even when she posts that she’s chilling at home. Anything for a bit of cash I suppose!
The fuzzy shorts - is she 5 years old!?? Also, it’s January I’m usually wearing joggers, a fleece blanket and my dressing gown around the house 😂

• Heart
Ad on ad on ad for her recently huh. And none that well executed- is someone not surviving on gov hand-outs for their hobby coffee shop?

Reactions: 6
I was laughing away at the poses 😂 my partner would die laughing if I made him video me doing that

Reactions: 4
All the comments are so gushy! That outfit is definitely not 'oh so cute' It's the Ugliest thing I've ever seen her wear.

Let’s be real, she would NEVER wear those shorts normally. So disingenuous. Bloody awkward video as well...

• Heart
I think its worse as she's tucked her jumper in them and has a bow on her headband. Its just so childish looking. Ive said this on other threads but they way these influencers dress amazes me. Then they write some lists and lie down to read a book. Then happy as its the weekend. I actually think they believe its hard work.

I think its worse as she's tucked her jumper in them and has a bow on her headband. Its just so childish looking. Ive said this on other threads but they way these influencers dress amazes me. Then they write some lists and lie down to read a book. Then happy as its the weekend. I actually think they believe its hard work.
😂😂😂 Also, the fact that since the beginning of the pandemic most influencers have been complaining about working from home/being stuck in the house. Isn’t that what they do all the time anyway? Especially Kate who’s always organising a shelf in her house or having a bath at 2pm on a Wednesday. I don’t see how the pandemic has changed their lives so drastically 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 12
Only change is that they cant go on multiple holidays. To be fair I go on a lot of holidays but I pay for them because I work full time and don't need them as I'm so exhausted trying on clothes all day.

I actually feel a bit mean slagging off kate as I actually like her compared to most of them that's why I follow her. I do actually wonder who her demographic is. She always seems to have comments from what appears to be young girls which I imagine look at Kate as aspirational.

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂 Also, the fact that since the beginning of the pandemic most influencers have been complaining about working from home/being stuck in the house. Isn’t that what they do all the time anyway? Especially Kate who’s always organising a shelf in her house or having a bath at 2pm on a Wednesday. I don’t see how the pandemic has changed their lives so drastically 🤷🏻‍♀️😂
In general I think Kate is ok, obviously she is uber privileged and smug with it though.
Although her to-do lists make me crack up and also give me the rage 😂 acting as if taking her returns to the post office is a weekly goal. Kate babes we’re out here doing that on top of a full days work/childcare etc.
Interested to see what the book of essays involves and what subjects she will be touching on, I’d guess more styling/fluffy stuff that political and social analyses??

Reactions: 10
In general I think Kate is ok, obviously she is uber privileged and smug with it though.
Although her to-do lists make me crack up and also give me the rage 😂 acting as if taking her returns to the post office is a weekly goal. Kate babes we’re out here doing that on top of a full days work/childcare etc.
Interested to see what the book of essays involves and what subjects she will be touching on, I’d guess more styling/fluffy stuff that political and social analyses??
I'm very intrigued by the book too. I think she can write really well when she puts her mind to it, the posts about her mum's passing and her smear experience were actually decent, but I feel like it'll just be a Zoella-style special with recipes for banana bread and a tutorial on how to take a walk or tit like that

All of the New Look ads have been complete cringe fests. And the outfits are weird AF, nothing like her usual NL picks (I've bought a couple of the NL midi's she's linked in the past...where have the fluffy boxers come from?!)
I really think she needs to dial back the daily lists and 'every day is the same' chat - as a poster said above, the only problem for her is she can't go on her usual holidays/free trips. My heart is pumping s***e for her.
All the videos of how 'hilarious' Jordy is makes me cringe as well. Where do you keep his balls, Kate?

Totes with you here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like kate because she’s different from the usual fillers/ASOS hauls/fake tan/Dubai influencers. She’s fairly inoffensive which I think her lack of threads on here shows! But those shorts are horrific. Worse with the jersey tucked in!!

I might be on my own here, but I think Kate's teeth look really strange since she had them done. I find this with many influencers (Fleur De Force, Lily Pebbles (well, lets not even go there with Lily's teeth) but whatever they are getting done to their teeth it just makes them look really fake - like false teeth. Not one of them has a natural looking, attractive smile after having this work done. Actually, Niomi Smart does - the work she had done on her teeth really improved them but still looks natural.

I might be on my own here, but I think Kate's teeth look really strange since she had them done. I find this with many influencers (Fleur De Force, Lily Pebbles (well, lets not even go there with Lily's teeth) but whatever they are getting done to their teeth it just makes them look really fake - like false teeth. Not one of them has a natural looking, attractive smile after having this work done. Actually, Niomi Smart does - the work she had done on her teeth really improved them but still looks natural.
Agree with you on this, they’re far too square? Just like a big block of teeth!

Reactions: 7
Maybe the teeth will settle down after a while and won't look so fake? I'm not sure how this works. You'd think that for the money they are paying (or are any of them actually paying?) they'd be able to get something that looks good but still looks natural, kind of like a 'my smile but better' sort of thing.

Meanwhile, one of Kate's goals for today is to finish a TV show. Must feel like such an achievement to tick that off the to-do list! She's watching It's A Sin, at least, which is great.

I agree. It’s the way they have chosen to have them perfectly one length in the front. I have a few veneers on top in the front, due to an accident, but they aren’t all identical in size and look like my teeth did. Their’s look like dentures.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.