Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TBH Greg seems like a nice guy but love wise I‘d stay far away from a contestant that participated in a show like Love Island. I mean you have to have a certain type of personality for this and I don‘t think this is the right one for Kate. She deserves a nice guy that commits to her with a sense for romance, good humour and all that. Not a 2 year long distance thing with an occasional shopping trip to Paris to keep her somewhat content. 😢

Reactions: 3
He’s kinda making it seem like Kate is the problem even though she clearly wants commitment?! 🤨 No wonder these two can’t bloody sort their tit out! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Kate is better off single in my opinion if after 2 years it’s still this complicated and they’re not on the same page. But how horrible for Kate to read that though when she couldn’t be asking for commitment more if she tried. ‘Solidified’ that has rubbed me the wrong way aswell when Kate clearly wants to be! 😒 I hope she see’s sense and bins him for good.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He’s kinda making it seem like Kate is the problem even though she clearly wants commitment?! 🤨 No wonder these two can’t bloody sort their tit out! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Kate is better off single in my opinion if after 2 years it’s still this complicated and they’re not on the same page. But how horrible for Kate to read that though when she couldn’t be asking for commitment more if she tried. ‘Solidified’ that has rubbed me the wrong way aswell when Kate clearly wants to be! 😒 I hope she see’s sense and bins him for good.
EXACTLY THIS 👏🏼

And the remark with the plenty other fish is just.. nah.

Reactions: 7
So there's a video going round on tiktok of a girl in Ireland who went on a night out, and the next morning Greg insta messaged her asking if she was out in *said bar*. She's disabled comments on the video but looks like it was end of November.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So there's a video going round on tiktok of a girl in Ireland who went on a night out, and the next morning Greg insta messaged her asking if she was out in *said bar*. She's disabled comments on the video but looks like it was end of November.
Imagine having a girl like Kate dating you and still not being able to keep it in your pants. What is wrong with the world ffs.

Reactions: 11
Ugh, based on Greg's responses to the questions on his relationship and that Tik Tok video I really dislike him. Kate can do so so much better. I do feel it is very one sided, in Greg's favour. I think he has pushed for the relationship to remain private. I don't get good vibes from him at all.

Reactions: 5
Ugh, based on Greg's responses to the questions on his relationship and that Tik Tok video I really dislike him. Kate can do so so much better. I do feel it is very one sided, in Greg's favour. I think he has pushed for the relationship to remain private. I don't get good vibes from him at all.
Cloat chaser on TikTok doesn’t mean much or any credibility. A private message can be easily photoshopped & he is a easy target in Ireland. Lots of similar crap on TikTok about others - fantasy fan stuff/ in jokes. Probably has deleted it when realised other people were taking it seriously. Don’t think he would ever be that stupid to ruin a 2 year relationship on a whim, why bother wasting his own time invested. Especially after all the hate he got after Love Island will know eyes will be on him. He gave Kate a Cartier love ring in Paris only a few weeks before then, so it wouldn’t make sense timewise. ( Plus he is usually in London until Sunday morning flights back to Dublin so not there for main bar nights out.) Greg could’ve got a gf in Ireland & had a easy relationship throughout the pandemic but didn’t, as he must want to be with Kate to a persue a stressful long distance romance during covid restrictions.

Evasive replys to when he would go public with any relationship are obviously just to keep it private for now. For most men a solidified relationship would be definite, ready to get engaged/ move in together stage, which shouldn’t be rushed for a SM announcement. We don’t really know what’s happening between them & whether they have a great lasting love despite Long distance difficulties. To bin off a 2 year romance in haste is a big decision after all the time & emotions both invested. Don’t think he is afraid of commitment as he has said in interviews he wants to get married & have a family young. Previously he was in a 5 yrs & a 4 yrs relationships ending a year before LI shows this. Both their SM jobs just complicates being open about Kate due to online pressure & hate. As Kate said she doesn’t want to prematurely introduce it unless they’re absolutely certain themselves, as neither want the awkward embarrassment of potentially splitting up a few months / shortly after going public. For many couples Christmas & New Year is big decision time period for their future. So let’s see if they make a decision or split if he cannot give her what she needs right now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If he wants to keep the relationship private what's he doing answering questions like that on his Instagram? He could just ignore it. Nah, to me those stories actually seem like he wants everyone to know he's not committed to any one person. Like he's keeping his options open. If I were Kate I'd be gutted. There's wanting to keep your business private and there's being disrespectful, she deserves better.

Reactions: 18
Cloat chaser on TikTok doesn’t mean much or any credibility. A private message can be easily photoshopped & he is a easy target in Ireland. Lots of similar crap on TikTok about others - fantasy fan stuff/ in jokes. Probably has deleted it when realised other people were taking it seriously. Don’t think he would ever be that stupid to ruin a 2 year relationship on a whim, why bother wasting his own time invested. Especially after all the hate he got after Love Island will know eyes will be on him. He gave Kate a Cartier love ring in Paris only a few weeks before then, so it wouldn’t make sense timewise. ( Plus he is usually in London until Sunday morning flights back to Dublin so not there for main bar nights out.) Greg could’ve got a gf in Ireland & had a easy relationship throughout the pandemic but didn’t, as he must want to be with Kate to a persue a stressful long distance romance during covid restrictions.

Evasive replys to when he would go public with any relationship are obviously just to keep it private for now. For most men a solidified relationship would be definite, ready to get engaged/ move in together stage, which shouldn’t be rushed for a SM announcement. We don’t really know what’s happening between them & whether they have a great lasting love despite Long distance difficulties. To bin off a 2 year romance in haste is a big decision after all the time & emotions both invested. Don’t think he is afraid of commitment as he has said in interviews he wants to get married & have a family young. Previously he was in a 5 yrs & a 4 yrs relationships ending a year before LI shows this. Both their SM jobs just complicates being open about Kate due to online pressure & hate. As Kate said she doesn’t want to prematurely introduce it unless they’re absolutely certain themselves, as neither want the awkward embarrassment of potentially splitting up a few months / shortly after going public. For many couples Christmas & New Year is big decision time period for their future. So let’s see if they make a decision or split if he cannot give her what she needs right now.
I don’t particularly agree. I’ve known men/guys who string women along for their own control and satisfaction in situations where you wouldn’t expect them too. Just because he brought her a Cartier love ring doesn’t mean anything, men buy expensive things for women all the time to try and keep them sweet. And we don’t really know what Greg is really like. I don’t really understand what he wants and needs since Kate is desperate for more commitment and reassurance and she’s clearly not getting it which makes his answers to those two questions extremely confusing. I don’t think Kate is asking for a public commitment at all, I think she just wants a steady relationship after investing 2 years of her life with a guy who seems quite flakey and unsettled. And I don’t understand what he means by ‘solidified’ as Kate would clearly love to be that for him but he’s not allowing her to be for whatever reason. She’s the one always in London and he’s the one flying back and forth all the time, I think he’s the one who’s not solidified not Kate! Men (not all, but a lot) are always trying to shift any blame off themselves onto women and it’s tiring.

Imagine dating someone for 2 years, buying them jewellery and going on holiday with them but then going on a public platform and saying that's not a 'solidified' relationship :sick: what more does this guy want? She needs to r u n tbh

Reactions: 14
Does anyone know the TikTok user name? Can’t find the video
I either can’t find it or she’s deleted it! She didn’t tag or hashtag Greg’s name so wouldn’t be easy to find. She’s screenshoted all her chats, not just his individual chat so don’t think it would have been as easy to photoshop!

Totally agree with this. Plus don’t believe some random wannabe on TikTok, as there has been no dirt on Greg in over 2 yrs since Love island. Dublin is very small & people gossip so if he was a fuckboy, he would’ve been exposed long ago. Chats are very easy to photoshop. Only thing once was when a viral video went round of a Italian footballer shagging in a niteclub toilet & people were saying he looked like Greg. 😂

I read his replies differently on his opinion on long distance relationships as they are the former rather the latter option- as in they must deeply care & both be fully committed to each other to have kept working at it for 2 years long distance, which has built a “seriously strong foundations & loyalty” over this time. Both persevered with it despite the stop start difficulties & travel restrictions. Both could’ve had straightforward relationships in their home cities instead, so must count for something. It goes without saying in the latter opinion, if you’re just messing & not serious to fully commit, it would be no point starting any long distance relationship at all. Hence plenty of fish comment. Didn’t interpret it as blaming her for anything, more he’s subtly pointing out what they’ve achieved despite the stress of long distance. Men only string along the easiest sex option & not waste their own time on complicated long distance romances. He did say when ended it with Amber, he wouldn’t stay in any relationship if he didn’t see a future together so ends it before it gets too deep & anyone gets hurt.

With any long distance relationship, one person has to move permanently for it ultimately solidify it long term. Kate’s not going to move to Dublin, so he has to change his whole life for it & only retired in Aug, so it will take a little time to focus on his career & have the money to move to London full time. In another answer said all the travelling every few days was effecting his mental health maybe he’s struggling atm - many athletes find it hard transitioning away from the sport they love & routine as it’s a big change in lifestyle. We don’t know the full picture of their lives. It’s Kate’s decision whether she feels he’s the One and worth being patience for a bit longer to get the public commitment she clearly wants & deserves or not. Relationships are complicated not as simple to just run away as soon as any frustrations or bumps happen. By 26 /27 you’re dating for marriage men included. Maybe too soon for everyone here to write them or him off completely, let’s see as time will tell if they can make it or will end it. Wish Kate every happiness & he would be mad to let her go now.

Last edited:
Totally agree with this. Plus don’t believe some random wannabe on TikTok, as there has been no dirt on Greg in over 2 yrs since Love island. Dublin is very small & people gossip so if he was a fuckboy, he would’ve been exposed long ago. Chats are very easy to photoshop. Only thing once was when a viral video went round of a Italian footballer shagging in a niteclub toilet & people were saying he looked like Greg. 😂

I read his replies differently on his opinion on long distance relationships as they are the former rather the latter option- as in they must deeply care & both be fully committed to each other to have kept working at it for 2 years long distance, which has built a “seriously strong foundations & loyalty” over this time. Both persevered with it despite the stop start difficulties & travel restrictions. Both could’ve had straightforward relationships in their home cities instead, so must count for something. It goes without saying in the latter opinion, if you’re just messing & not serious to fully commit, it would be no point starting any long distance relationship at all. Hence plenty of fish comment. Didn’t interpret it as blaming her for anything, more he’s subtly pointing out what they’ve achieved despite the stress of long distance. Men only string along the easiest sex option & not waste their own time on complicated long distance romances. He did say when ended it with Amber, he wouldn’t stay in any relationship if he didn’t see a future together so ends it before it gets too deep & anyone gets hurt.

With any long distance relationship, one person has to move permanently for it ultimately solidify it long term. Kate’s not going to move to Dublin, so he has to change his whole life for it & only retired in Aug, so it will take a little time to focus on his career & have the money to move to London full time. In another answer said all the travelling every few days was effecting his mental health maybe he’s struggling atm - many athletes find it hard transitioning away from the sport they love & routine as it’s a big change in lifestyle. We don’t know the full picture of their lives. It’s Kate’s decision whether she feels he’s the One and worth being patience for a bit longer to get the public commitment she clearly wants & deserves or not. Relationships are complicated not as simple to just run away as soon as any frustrations or bumps happen. By 26 /27 you’re dating for marriage men included. Maybe too soon for everyone here to write them or him off completely, let’s see as time will tell if they can make it or will end it. Wish Kate every happiness & he would be mad to let her go now.
If they’ve seriously built such strong foundations and loyalty then I don’t understand how they’re still this confused and unstable? Clearly something isn’t working if they still can’t make it work after all this time. Kate made it very clear she doesn’t know where the relationship is going and what the future holds so not exactly a strong relationship if they’re not communicating with each other properly. And if the fact Greg lives in Dublin and Kate lives in London is the problem then surely that’s always going to be a problem unless someone moves? Why would you agree to be long distance if you know the distance was going to cause a problem. I feel they were both hoping things would be better once the pandemic calmed a little so they could finally see each other regularly but clearly that’s not quite the case and they’re still up and down so the pandemic clearly wasn’t the only hurdle in their way. If a relationship hasn’t made any progress with the original issues after 2 years to the point you still don’t know what’s going on or where you stand then I’m afraid you’re really going to have to reconsider it. No point wasting time with someone who’s not ready to commit or isn’t on the same page as you. You do have to put your own happiness, needs and worth first.

If they’ve seriously built such strong foundations and loyalty then I don’t understand how they’re still this confused and unstable? Clearly something isn’t working if they still can’t make it work after all this time. Kate made it very clear she doesn’t know where the relationship is going and what the future holds so not exactly a strong relationship if they’re not communicating with each other properly. And if the fact Greg lives in Dublin and Kate lives in London is the problem then surely that’s always going to be a problem unless someone moves? Why would you agree to be long distance if you know the distance was going to cause a problem. I feel they were both hoping things would be better once the pandemic calmed a little so they could finally see each other regularly but clearly that’s not quite the case and they’re still up and down so the pandemic clearly wasn’t the only hurdle in their way. If a relationship hasn’t made any progress with the original issues after 2 years to the point you still don’t know what’s going on or where you stand then I’m afraid you’re really going to have to reconsider it. No point wasting time with someone who’s not ready to commit or isn’t on the same page as you. You do have to put your own happiness, needs and worth first.

Long Distance relationships do take frustratingly longer to progress & uncertain in their nature that’s why so many give up on them. Both knew LD would be difficult when they first met but nobody knew Covid would happen & world will change so quickly. Also dynamic changes when finally living in the same city so can be bumpy & sometimes it simply doesn’t work out full time despite best intentions of both. Kate didn’t say it was over or unfixable, just not straightforward & ready to share yet. With their combined 1.6 m followers, it will be a lot of opinions watching & unnatural pressure on a young couple. If there was nothing great & no happiness, she’d finished it ages ago. Bound to have grown a deep friendship foundation to keep it going long distance with travel restrictions for two years. Pandemic wrecked havoc with many relationships & stalled most new ones. Couldn’t see each other for months, socialise or make plans - hard work & stressful as a zoom romance is limited. Depends if she thinks he is worth the hassle anymore or the grass will be greener elsewhere.

Maybe the real issue now is with their uneven incomes atm.(She isn’t going say it on a vlog.) Kate must be earning at least £250K by now & about to a buy new 3 bed flat £1M+. Whilst Greg’s is just starting out after retiring only 4 months ago- Rugby 7s only paid minimum wage €18K a year (& reason he took love island opportunity). He quit his beloved rugby at 26 (unusually young) only because of the money, so is now trying to catch up with her. He’s doing lots of Ads when he didn’t do many before & is a hard worker so will be successful in time. He said he is moving to London permanently, probably needs time to be able to afford it properly so her choice if to wait for him to do so. Also Kate loves her designer brands, expensive restaurants & desires a very wealthy lifestyle, often tags ultra expensive properties as future dream homes. Maybe both has natural concerns/ hesitations that he will never be able to afford this lifestyle that she wants or it’s out of reach for him to keep up. She mention on a vlog - love to go shopping on Bond St for an engagement ring one day. ££££. He made a IG comment in Cartier in Paris, that it was a long way from where he was raised. So not a rich man buying “cheap for him” gifts just to keep her sweet & mean nothing tokens. Think he also got her the Cartier Love bangle & LV suitcase - which is a lot when his official salary was v low. Money can be a real sticking & pressure point for many couples. Long distance & in lockdown it doesn’t matter so much but the salary difference becomes more apparent now everything is opened up & high expectations. Not on same budgets at all. Ultimately, they will have to decide if they are right for each other long term or not.

P.S - Greg flys back to Dublin for work to film the House of Rugby podcast every Sunday there - it’s not on now until matches after Xmas. Maybe he is going away with Kate? - he says in his comments he is going to the North Pole to see Santa but that maybe a joke.

Long Distance relationships do take frustratingly longer to progress & uncertain in their nature that’s why so many give up on them. Both knew LD would be difficult when they first met but nobody knew Covid would happen & world will change so quickly. Also dynamic changes when finally living in the same city so can be bumpy & sometimes it simply doesn’t work out full time despite best intentions of both. Kate didn’t say it was over or unfixable, just not straightforward & ready to share yet. With their combined 1.6 m followers, it will be a lot of opinions watching & unnatural pressure on a young couple. If there was nothing great & no happiness, she’d finished it ages ago. Bound to have grown a deep friendship foundation to keep it going long distance with travel restrictions for two years. Pandemic wrecked havoc with many relationships & stalled most new ones. Couldn’t see each other for months, socialise or make plans - hard work & stressful as a zoom romance is limited. Depends if she thinks he is worth the hassle anymore or the grass will be greener elsewhere.

Maybe the real issue now is with their uneven incomes atm.(She isn’t going say it on a vlog.) Kate must be earning at least £250K by now & about to a buy new 3 bed flat £1M+. Whilst Greg’s is just starting out after retiring only 4 months ago- Rugby 7s only paid minimum wage €18K a year (& reason he took love island opportunity). He quit his beloved rugby at 26 (unusually young) only because of the money, so is now trying to catch up with her. He’s doing lots of Ads when he didn’t do many before & is a hard worker so will be successful in time. He said he is moving to London permanently, probably needs time to be able to afford it properly so her choice if to wait for him to do so. Also Kate loves her designer brands, expensive restaurants & desires a very wealthy lifestyle, often tags ultra expensive properties as future dream homes. Maybe both has natural concerns/ hesitations that he will never be able to afford this lifestyle that she wants or it’s out of reach for him to keep up. She mention on a vlog - love to go shopping on Bond St for an engagement ring one day. ££££. He made a IG comment in Cartier in Paris, that it was a long way from where he was raised. So not a rich man buying “cheap for him” gifts just to keep her sweet & mean nothing tokens. Think he also got her the Cartier Love bangle & LV suitcase - which is a lot when his official salary was v low. Money can be a real sticking & pressure point for many couples. Long distance & in lockdown it doesn’t matter so much but the salary difference becomes more apparent now everything is opened up & high expectations. Not on same budgets at all. Ultimately, they will have to decide if they are right for each other long term or not.

P.S - Greg flys back to Dublin for work to film the House of Rugby podcast every Sunday there - it’s not on now until matches after Xmas. Maybe he is going away with Kate? - he says in his comments he is going to the North Pole to see Santa but that maybe a joke.
Yeah, money maybe a big issue at the moment but it will level up in time. Important for long term future to want same type of lifestyle & expectations.

Possibly going to New York as a Newark flight was around that time. After Paris, Kate did comment she wanted to go to NY next & it’ll be a great Christmas vlog location. Suppose it depends how things are right now. He has friends in NY.

Reactions: 3
Yeah, money maybe a big issue at the moment but it will level up in time. Important for long term future to want same type of lifestyle & expectations.

Possibly going to New York as a Newark flight was around that time. After Paris, Kate did comment she wanted to go to NY next & it’ll be a great Christmas vlog location. Suppose it depends how things are right now. He has friends in NY.
Looks like Kate is at home in London. I’d be surprised if they were on good terms right now to be able to go away together after Greg said he just wants to concentrate on himself right now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.