Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah Kate’s too busy shagging Greg in Paris.😭

Laughing posting same restaurants & locations but still denying being a couple. Her IG stories in Cartier now looking at rings.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Laughing posting same restaurants & locations but still denying being a couple. Her IG stories in Cartier now looking at rings.👀
Oh Greg is showing being in Cartier now. Maybe they have an announcement.👀💍 Or just teasing…

Reactions: 4
I think she still comes across same down to earth & sweet personality, obviously she will evolve as we all do as she gets older & has more money. It would be fake to pretend to still have a student life & means with no designer items. Maybe some followers will leave but many more will join as shown by her growth. After lockdowns, we all want to travel more now we can again, previously one working weekend to Ibiza with the girls & one week holiday to Greece with her bf isn’t much all year compared to most fashion influencers. If she never went anywhere or bought anything nice, many would complain she is boring with no life beyond work. On her YT video said her LV case was a surprise Christmas gift ( from unnamed person = Greg) & first time shown on her grid all year.
You’re defending her a lot for someone not in a rave thread!! Not sure it relatable if she’s now in Cartier, after being in saint laurent. I looked up the restaurant they went to yesterday, and that was like €30 for a basic pasta dish!

Oh Greg is showing being in Cartier now. Maybe they have announcement.👀💍 Or just teasing…
I think he will buy her something. I also think they’ll use their paris trip to potentially debut themselves as a couple

Bit crude lol

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She was given a Cartier yellow gold love ring - pretending that she treated herself to it. The couple denial is now getting comical with all the same restaurants, moulin rouge & views.

Reactions: 9
She was given a Cartier yellow gold love ring - pretending that she treated herself to it. The couple denial is now getting comical with all the same restaurants, moulin rouge & views.
I respect her for keeping the relationship private but I don't think she can have it both ways and post while on holiday with him, pretending he doesn't exist.

She is also starting to get a little unrelatable with her expensive items - but I guess that's the way being an influencer works. The more popular you get the more money you get and the more you spend.

Reactions: 9
I respect her for keeping the relationship private but I don't think she can have it both ways and post while on holiday with him, pretending he doesn't exist.

She is also starting to get a little unrelatable with her expensive items - but I guess that's the way being an influencer works. The more popular you get the more money you get and the more you spend.
Respect they aren’t using their relationship for publicity or content as so many do. But it’s becoming silly to not simply confirm dating & acknowledge each other a little after 2 yrs. Don’t expect them to ever upload lots of couple photos with corny captions.

It’s inevitable as she earns more money to want to buy the expensive designer brands that any fashion influencer desires. Impossible to remain relatable to everyone as that’s subjective, as she will still be relatable to fashion lovers who want to save up to buy classic designer accessories & mix it with High St. clothes. Many can afford her designer items & others can still get her style by buying a more affordable similar dupe bag/ shoes instead. She is obviously doing very well to able to now buy a new 3 bedroom apartment in SW London at least £1 M+ as her first property. Not many other 24 years olds are able to do that on their own.

Respect they aren’t using their relationship for publicity or content as so many do. But it’s becoming silly to not simply confirm dating & acknowledge each other a little after 2 yrs. Don’t expect them to ever upload lots of couple photos with corny captions.

It’s inevitable as she earns more money to want to buy the expensive designer brands that any fashion influencer desires. Impossible to remain relatable to everyone as that’s subjective, as she will still be relatable to fashion lovers who want to save up to buy classic designer accessories & mix it with High St. clothes. Many can afford her designer items & others can still get her style by buying a more affordable similar dupe bag/ shoes instead. She is obviously doing very well to able to now buy a new 3 bedroom apartment in SW London at least £1 M+ as her first property. Not many other 24 years olds are able to do that on their own.

Yeah I agree, the Cartier ring was definitely a gift from Greg, I can’t see why she’d buy herself the love ring specifically. There’s a fine line of keeping their relationship private and just flat out ignoring each other’s presence which I just feel is taking it too far and making them look a bit silly. Surely it’s more work having to consciously think about not showing your partner in any pictures or going out of your way to not acknowledge your long term relationship. For me that would be too much of a burden and a lot of hassle.

I was thinking she must be earning so much money if she can afford a 3 bedroom apartment in London?! Kinda makes me feel a bit sick but good for her! Lol.

just throwing my two cents in after reading through this whole thing haha. i've followed kate way before she even had 100k followers on instagram.

someone said she got her influencer career bc she dated joe weller. when i found her it was already quite old news and she didnt have that big of a following, so it definitely wasnt that big of a boost. maybe her followers then encouraged her to try a career in the online industry, but i wouldnt say the career she built after that relationship was his doing in any way, she worked for it.

jumping from joe to greg, while i think amber and her fans might be the reason greg wants to be private about the relationship, i wouldnt put it past it being also kates wish due to her past relationship. as she was present on joes social media as a girlfrien. and also, i remember kate talking about a relationship being quite hard during lockdown, bc they couldnt really do it normally and things had just started before they went to lockdown. so while they have been 'together' for about 2 years, some of that time has not been the norm as most of us would have, and maybe that also is partly the reason they want to keep things private. just let them live the relationship somewhat normally now that they can. and tbh, its refreshing to me that there are people who are both big online but they arent publicly together. like sure if you follow both of them you probably have put the pieces together by now nd they realise is too but they arent saying yes this person is who im with bc its nice to have some privacy in such a public job. i think thats completely fine and great.

what comes to people saying shes vanilla and boring. SO AM I lol. i think shes the only uk influencer i follow and probably one of the few with similar amount of following who i still find quite relatable. i like my normal content and everything doesnt need to be so extra. and i think many people here dont understand how much money influencers really make, bc she can easily make all of the money she has by herself without relying on her family (who i think we've not confirmed are not that well off as some claimed), some influencers in my country have been quite open about their earnings and they have only a fraction of kates following and boy do they make good money as well, so cant imagine how much kate really makes. but i do think she has said that her cartier watch was her grandmothers originally, so thats probably where that came from, or then im mixing kate with someone else.

anyway, i quite like kate, like i said shes one of few followers i still find relatable at that following, especially in the uk. im not from the uk but somehow have followed a fair share of people from there during my life. if i could change one thing i would wish for her to not support fast fashion as much, but oh boy would that be unrelatable to a bunch of people then. she has done a collab or two with everlane tho, so at least a step in the right direction.

anyway, my thoughts on this goss forum. this was interesting.

AF628E1A-C634-42AC-8C22-54BB443643A9.jpeg

Don’t think they’ll be showing each other anytime soon 😂 (side note, does anyone else find those ‘candid’ but clearly staged photos/photo dumps kinda awkward and embarrassing?) also Greg was mentioning that he wants to go to NY for s next trip/holiday… pretty sure Kate has also mentioned going to NY too at some point 🤔

Reactions: 6
Like a fashion magazine, nobody is expected to buy everything on any influencer’s IG just inspiration. If anything Kate now does more regular fashion looks due to the success of her reels. She still pulls all her fashion clothes together using affordable high street stores like Zara, New Look, H&M etc…just with a few designer accessories mixed in. Only bought the Lady Dior bag this Summer & YSL LouLou last Christmas not excessive bags every week. Others like the Gucci bag are PR for an affordable monthly bag hire site. To pretend she only uses or aspires to cheap high street bags/ accessories would be a worse lie as she is a successful woman in Fashion. I still find her relatable unlike most fashion influencers who are 100% designer clothes & don’t ever wear the clothes they promote at all. Balance is good & awareness to share links to more affordable dupes of her designer accessories/ shoes.

Naturally gorgeous women do exist without ever having any fillers - simply jealousy to persistently imply she has definitely had work done but super naturally since her teens. Only extreme fakes like Lauren Goodger are delusional enough to edit childhood photos - Kate obviously isn’t like that at all. Her brother even has similar broad smile / lips. Just like many people, she is just lucky to have naturally nice lips. 🤷🏽‍
Lol. Not jealousy at all… what a bizarre thing to say or to imply we’re ugly if we don’t agree with who you assume hasn’t had surgery.. Hey Kate!

Lol. Not jealousy at all… what a bizarre thing to say or to imply we’re ugly if we don’t agree with who you assume hasn’t had surgery.. Hey Kate!
😂 Never called anyone here ugly??? Maybe as a gay man, I also just see it as equally bizarre to insist every woman has had lip filler when their clearly natural - no proof as no change since she was a teenager. Filler simply isn’t that consistent. We all like to gossip here on Tattle but there are plenty other influencers with obvious lip filler / bad plastic surgery to call out so no need to fake it. It’s just pointless - so agree to disagree.🤷🏽‍♂️

Kate & Greg are obviously enjoying their privacy & probably now only likely to go public if or when they move in together or get engaged. Both did comment wanting to go to New York, so it’s maybe their next trip before Christmas. Interesting to see if he is doing I’m a Celebrity - full cast to be revealed soon & what the increased interest in Kate will be - she will be at 600K followers by tomorrow. More articles in Irish press about their Paris Trip.

https://m.sundayworld.com/showbiz/c...moured-girlfriend-kate-hutchins-41013061.html

Hi Kate- true narc style sucking up to yourself (in the third perosn lol). Guys- we need to get this so called dubai thing outta here

'' Interesting to see if he is doing I’m a Celebrity - full cast to be revealed soon & what the increased interest in Kate will be - she will be at 600K followers by tomorrow. More articles in Irish press about their Paris Trip. '

ridiculous PR, Kate
Hello new member Cloud9 - there is no need to be so bothered or angry about me? - I’m a British guy working in Dubai who has been on Tattle for some time commenting on many other threads not just this one - this is an open forum to chat freely about stuff that’s maybe happening & give any personal opinions on it. Proves I’m no weird third person alias as accused by someone new here. I don’t know Kate just like anyone here. Simply don’t hate the girl & I’m interested in what’s going on / to gossip same as others also on here. Not everyone’s gossip is 100% negative on every topic. Not compulsory on tattle. Nobody is ridiculous to ever use Tattle for PR? What can any celeb / influencer gain from it - it’s a trash gossip forum the media don’t take seriously. Brands don’t hire based on Tattle comments. 🥴 Hopefully none of the subject matters on this forum will ever be bothered to join in or be upset by it. Maybe simply don’t not take any stuff written on any gossip forum so personally if you don’t share the exact same opinion in an open discussion thread. Please write what you like about topics & I will also continue to do so on any thread on tattle. Agree to differ. Thinking everyone is the actual celeb/ influencer is lame & most basic unoriginal comments made on Tattle. Same accusations appear regularly on nearly every thread - it’s a boring & overdone retort by many users. 😴

So let’s all get back to simply gossiping- as the line up is now confirmed Greg isn’t doing I’m a Celebrity after all & is back in Ireland. So will be no extra media interest or exposure in Kate. ( If I was her I would’ve known this previously.) The Irish press got all their rumours wrong - no Irish on the show this year at all. Frankie is doing it not Una Healy from The Saturdays etc…

Reactions: 1
Maybe it’s sad you’re so upset by other peoples opinions or wanting to gossip. Tattle used for good PR is a bad joke. Weird Kate doesn’t even look asian ( it’s fake tan) - nobody denies their mixed heritage anymore it’s appealing to Brands if true. I know her mum’s name is Lucy Evans which is a Welsh surname. Greg’s Mum is half Chinese - her Dad’s from Hong Kong, Ho being her surname maybe you’ve confused the two. Worst are the many influencers who pretend to have asian / black heritage when they are just using dark fake tan / styling to seem to be more exotic / interesting. Never seen anyone accused of white fishing before. 😂

Don’t get the continued silly “PR” accusations aimed at me - this is just tattle for heavens sake it’s a meaningless gossip site & has no credibility or professional benefit to anyone or celeb. If you don’t want to believe her heritage or anything else about anyone on Tattle then that’s your choice & it’s okay. It’s all just light hearted chat & bull.

My simple contribution to this chat is just because people presume surely it would be more wrong to claim to be asian or mixed heritage if you don’t know, if it’s far back. As everyone knows the British are made up of many nationalities / races that came to UK over the centuries including the Romans, French & Spanish - which are known to have dark eyes/ brown hair/ petite features so not just asian traits- it’s v rare to be 100% white or one race. Only a genetic DNA test can tell anyone’s full heritage but it’s also cringe to claim 1% asian blood etc…based on that. It’s okay to be of British heritage as well as anything else in the world. Nothing is gained by lying as plain British is seen as boring & many do fake being mixed like Molly Mae & other influencers to justify their over tanning or Hilaria Baldwin claiming to be Spanish when she isn’t. White women born in England don’t tend to white fish - again all just my sad opinion & not “desperate PR” for anyone. 🤷🏽‍♂️

Molly Mae recently claiming to have some Asian or Spanish heritage to explain her sun bed & fake tan complexion. 🙄 Despite being a standard British white girl from Hertfordshire with two white ex police officer parents. I prefer when influencers are not fake about it. 🤣 Asian market is huge for fashion & beauty influencers to have any Chinese, Korean or Japanese blood is a big career bonus if true & have known link like one great grandparent as proof.

Tattle doesn’t matter so the many Hey 👋 & pr comments everywhere on tattle are nonsense. Get over it, thinking it’s used for promo is embarrassing.

See Cloud9 New member got banned / deleted their account with all their many rantings on here, probably does this regularly elsewhere on Tattle. Should ignore & not to bother to chat to them in the future as they will most likely pop up again with a new account with similar nonsense.

Reactions: 2
See Cloud9 New member got banned / deleted their account with all their many rantings on here, probably does this regularly elsewhere on Tattle. Should ignore & not to bother to chat to them in the future as they will most likely pop up again with a new account with similar nonsense.
TBH I reported him/her because I was so annoyed. Every time I saw a notification I had to read another rant that didn’t make sense. Just starting beef and saying nothing of value.

• Heart
TBH I reported him/her because I was so annoyed. Every time I saw a notification I had to read another rant that didn’t make sense. Just starting beef and saying nothing of value.

Thank you for reporting them & good riddance.

Back to Kate…

Reactions: 3
I’m an infrequent viewer (I find her a bit waffley) but gosh it’s refreshing to come across an influencer who isn’t a complete knob

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.