Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Kate is at home in London. I’d be surprised if they were on good terms right now to be able to go away together after Greg said he just wants to concentrate on himself right now.
Greg shared a snap on a Ryanair flight & late last night tagged a restaurant in Montgenèvre in the French Alps - a ski resort. Kate looks to be in London with Bee. She’s probably too busy with her work & Christmas vlog schedule to go away atm anyway. It’s the main Christmas shopping week ahead for brand adverts for influencers.

Who knows what’s happening between them- they all still follow each other on IG including Bee & Greg so haven’t split.

Reactions: 2
Greg shared a snap on a Ryanair flight & late last night tagged a restaurant in Montgenèvre in the French Alps - a ski resort. Kate looks to be in London with Bee. She’s probably too busy with her work & Christmas vlog schedule to go away atm anyway. It’s the main Christmas shopping week ahead for brand adverts for influencers.

Who knows what’s happening between them- they all still follow each other on IG including Bee & Greg so haven’t split.
Exactly, no one knows. They could be on a break for all we know, they could’ve temporarily split, who knows. Just by going by what they’ve both said recently it seems they’re not on good terms at the moment and dealing with whatever it going on between them. Greg’s answers seem a bit more to the point than Kate, he literally said he’s concentrating on himself right now and that he doesn’t have anyone ‘solidified’ in his life. So not exactly an encouraging sign. So time will tell if they can sort out their issues once and for all.

Reactions: 3
Does Kate come from money?
Kate doesn’t come from money / v. wealthy family, just from a middle class family from Brighton. Her Mum works for NHS & her Dad Roy was a comedian/ performer mainly does corporate training now. Shows them & their cosy Terrace house on some of her vlogs. Her lifestyle isn’t funded by her parents like some influencers are, just worked at it properly for last 4 yrs+.

Greg’s Mum’s Instagram pic came up on my Explore page today - pic doing yoga in the snow so he must be on a family ski trip in France. Kate’s having problems with her bunnies hating each other & trying to get them to re bond. Even little pets can have relationship difficulties & rough patches at times. She seems happy & chilled on her latest vlog.

Kate has dumped Greg! I know him, he’s really upset by it and took too long to make a decision about whether to move to London or not. She didn’t want to wait anymore. She tried to bump him a few times abs he always won her back but this time it’s the end

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Kate has dumped Greg! I know him, he’s really upset by it and took too long to make a decision about whether to move to London or not. She didn’t want to wait anymore. She tried to bump him a few times abs he always won her back but this time it’s the end
Good for her!

Reactions: 8
If permanent & Kate didn’t want to wait anymore for him to move + tried to dump him a few times before, split is probably the best thing for both. Explains why both were so hesitant about ever going public. It’s a shame whenever a split happens but both gave it a good go for 2 years in very difficult circumstances & just fizzles out sometimes. Both still young at only 24 & 26, will find their Loves eventually. Kate’s still wearing the Cartier love ring & bangle he gave her? So maybe just a break. Surprised Bee still follows Greg if split’s for good or if he ever messed her best friend about.

Kate doesn’t seem to be too bothered or upset on Instagram this week so not heartbroken & she will have plenty offers from wealthy men in London. She will not be single for long as she is a catch & she knows it. ( Noticed during lockdown, Kate & Arsenal footballer, Calum Chambers both started following each other then unfollowed again randomly - maybe was always keeping her options open.) Greg’s probably more suited to a non influencer Irish Girl with no pressure to leave Ireland & his friends or to be an Instagram couple. Best of luck to both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Are you sure? He's still liking her posts.
Good for her if they're over. Nothing worse than wasting your time on someone who doesn't appreciate you.

Are you sure? He's still liking her posts.
Good for her if they're over. Nothing worse than wasting your time on someone who doesn't appreciate you.
Greg stopped liking her posts only 6 days ago. Kate has unfollowed his sister Laura but not him yet. Not a love match if she gave up so swiftly after his retirement & not giving much time for him to move over permanently, as she was never moving for him. Guess couldn’t give her what she needs right now so no point waiting any longer. His lack of money atm must be an issue & simply didn’t see her future life with him. Both deserve to find the right person & true happiness, sometimes a young couple is just not to be for life. Or maybe right person wrong time. Grass isn’t always greener. Over past 2 yrs, Lockdown complications ruined many promising romances & pressured all emotions.

I think Kate is keen to get with a wealthy, high status or famous boyfriend like all other influencers desires with all their IG Couple goals / rich lifestyle. It’s a very competitive industry as she has said so herself so needs someone to fit her image. If a premiership footballer or a posh City trader ( like Nadia’s Johnny) is next her bf wouldn’t be surprising. Firstly Joe Weller & then Kate did openly pursue Greg after seeing him on Love Island with her then IG Q&A stating she only fancied him & liking all his photos from then. Talked about love manifestations & bingo months later she was then dating him despite the long distance. Greg did say in an interview ages ago, that he had to be more careful about women who wouldn’t have dated / looked at him before LI but now only interested due to his Instagram profile/ brief fame. Women he had asked out before LI but turned him down flatly were now DMing him shallowly. Said it’s hard to trust now who genuinely liked him anymore.

Knew it was probably over after she vented on her vlog by sharing their difficulties to strangers on You Tube & already over it. Now her recent blogs seem like a slow release of details on an already occurred or pre planned relationship split - PR stage managed by her. Latest vlog’s song lyrics stood out & saying she now finds Tom Holland fit. Kate will probably confirm their split & her fresh start for New Year soon. In the hairdressers today for her glow up/ new hair change up look. Then she is finally free to share her dating life content with her followers in 2022. Hopefully it’s all done with no drama ( all knew who she was dating) so not encouraging any online hate like with Amber’s followers. Wish them both happiness & luck finding “The One” more locally to them.

Reactions: 6
This would actually make sense as to why he seemed rude, bitter and passive aggressive in his answers to those questions the other day. He was making a point. But fair play to Kate for putting her own happiness and needs first. I definitely got the impression she was sick of the up and down elements to their relationship and the long distance and they clearly weren’t communicating properly and had a lot of stuff to work on which I feel wasn’t very salvageable if it was still going on after 2 or so years. Some relationships just aren’t meant to work and not everyone is the right person for you and that’s fine and normal. Kate has mentioned this a lot in her q&a’s about finding the right path for yourself and if the relationship isn’t working then that means the universe is trying to tell you that person isn’t right for you and that you need to go on a different path (I’m massively paraphrasing but you get my point haha).

This would actually make sense as to why he seemed rude, bitter and passive aggressive in his answers to those questions the other day. He was making a point. But fair play to Kate for putting her own happiness and needs first. I definitely got the impression she was sick of the up and down elements to their relationship and the long distance and they clearly weren’t communicating properly and had a lot of stuff to work on which I feel wasn’t very salvageable if it was still going on after 2 or so years. Some relationships just aren’t meant to work and not everyone is the right person for you and that’s fine and normal. Kate has mentioned this a lot in her q&a’s about finding the right path for yourself and if the relationship isn’t working then that means the universe is trying to tell you that person isn’t right for you and that you need to go on a different path (I’m massively paraphrasing but you get my point haha).
Anyone would be naturally upset getting dumped after a 2 years+ long distance relationship & their ex is casually chatting about their difficulties / blamed on YouTube. Must’ve taken a lot of effort by both during the pandemic just for it disappointingly not to be. He posted this Dublin bar sign last tonight - “I love you so much”. If Kate feels he isn’t the one for her, hope she finds the love she is searching for in London. Ditto for him.

Kate does seem to live her life idealistically by very specific manifestation boards where every aspect of her future life goals are visually set out. Her car, apartment style, lifestyle, Cartier bangle & LV case all on her boards- ticking them off the list one at a time. In one, she pictured her future dark haired husband ( same build as Greg) holding a child in her dream expensive kitchen. Her fantasy life expectations almost too static a vision for anyone real to fit perfectly within this predefined dream life. Kate said she sees a therapist for her Anxiety/ panic attacks & a life coach so has lots of external opinions advising her to make definite life decisions clinically with lots of self help babble / interference - new year, new you rush, as only a few weeks ago she looked happy in Paris to bin it off. Hope she doesn’t regret her impatient hard decision later on.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Anyone would be naturally upset getting dumped after a 2 years+ long distance relationship & their ex is casually chatting about their difficulties / blamed on YouTube. Must’ve taken a lot of effort by both during the pandemic just for it disappointingly not to be. He posted this Dublin bar sign last tonight - “I love you so much”. If Kate feels he isn’t the one for her, hope she finds the love she is searching for in London. Ditto for him.

Kate does seem to live her life idealistically by very specific manifestation boards where every aspect of her future life goals are visually set out. Her car, apartment style, lifestyle, Cartier bangle & LV case all on her boards- ticking them off the list one at a time. In one, she pictured her future dark haired husband ( same build as Greg) holding a child in her dream expensive kitchen. Her fantasy life expectations almost too static a vision for anyone real to fit perfectly within this predefined dream life. Kate said she sees a therapist for her Anxiety/ panic attacks & a life coach so has lots of external opinions advising her to make definite life decisions clinically with lots of self help babble / interference - new year, new you rush, as only a few weeks ago she looked happy in Paris to bin it off. Hope she doesn’t regret her impatient hard decision later on.
Well of course he has every right to be upset over the relationship ending especially if he didn’t want it to end but unfortunately there’s only so many times you can keep trying to make a relationship work that just isn’t working. And just because you love someone doesn’t mean you’re meant to be with them or they are the right person for you. Love is incredibly blind and there’s so much more that a relationship needs to work than just love. Love doesn’t automatically mean the person is going to treat you right or be the best partner for you. I feel like they’re just wanting different things right now and I actually do admire Kate for finally being more open, real and raw when it comes to her personal life and discussing it. You could tell she was exhausted and defeated and she shouldn’t have to feel that way.

And she probably does live in a fantasy world, most influencers do as they get so much given to them for free, so many amazing opportunities and earn so much money. She probably could do with relaxing her expectations a bit but if it’s true that she did break up with Greg then that’s her decision and whether she’ll end up regretting it after time spent apart and reflection who knows. That person who said she/he knows Greg said that Greg normally can get Kate back on his side so that’s probably a good indication that Greg is so used to getting his own way and Kate has probably had enough of it. She did seem pretty upset originally but the last vlog she put out she seemed a lot more happier and herself.

Long distance is hard and only really works if one of you plans to move near the other in the long term. After 2 years of an LDR I'd be getting pissed off too and I bet Greg told her from the start that he'd be moving to London. She can't wait forever, and if he's not serious about it then she's right to put a stop to it before either of them get further into that relationship. I also can't really begrudge her knowing what she wants and having a boundary, more women need that. I don't believe in manifesting etc but on this occasion what she seems to want is a partner who is nearby and available which is not unreasonable. Good for her and hopefully he will find someone that suits his needs better too.

Greg was on a Ryanair flight earlier presuming to London. So who knows if they are still talking.
Obviously she has every right to end it finally but it maybe just a little break atm to push him to move to London full time for her. Until she confirms it on a vlog we don’t know for sure.

In fairness, he couldn’t have predicted the Covid pandemic when they first met in Oct/Nov 2019, which pushed everything off a year with his Olympics postponed until this summer. He always intended to retire after Tokyo 2020. With 3 Lockdowns & differing travel restrictions making long distance even harder for them but they survived it. He has spent the last 4 months since retiring travelling between London & Dublin for work & to see her every few days. Not as if he’s doing nothing just not 100% yet due to money.

It’s ubiquitous now that all female Influencers talk in Instagram self help quotes with their daily gratitude affirmations & manifest it mantras in the quest of the perfect life - taking fiction books like The Secret’s pseudoscientific law of attraction too seriously. Perfect fairy tale, long term romances especially long distance ones are rare / make belief without any real life ups & downs. Most therapists & life coaches I know have terrible love lives themselves - always give clients the walk away advice as it’s the safest easy option with the any flags & out line. In the end, it comes down to how much you love someone or not, if you’re only walking away as it’s just not progressing fast enough or hassle to see each other atm. True love waits - so it’s no point wasting anymore of everyones time if she’s not feeling it & wants something different in life.

Greg is back in London tonight at his original flat so he didn’t move out completely. Maybe a matter of wait & see, for when she confirms their split or not.

Can confirm through multiple mutual friends in Ireland that Kate broke up with Greg and good for her! I never really liked him especially after he would go on insta stories listing off his ideal woman after being in Love island.. many of the things he lists seems almost a dig at his fellow female contestants imo and influencers in general, with his ‘as natural as possible please’ and ‘not obsessed with image or designer brands’

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Can confirm through multiple mutual friends in Ireland that Kate broke up with Greg and good for her! I never really liked him especially after he would go on insta stories listing off his ideal woman after being in Love island.. many of the things he lists seems almost a dig at his fellow female contestants imo and influencers in general, with his ‘as natural as possible please’ and ‘not obsessed with image or designer brands’
Thanks for confirming! Do you know whether it’s a definite break up or more like a break and see what happens type of thing?
And tbh I’ve never got good vibes of Greg, he’s always come across a bit arrogant to me. And I’m never going to begrudge anyone (especially a female because we’re conditioned to think we should stick with a guy no matter what and keep trying and making allowances and not put ourselves first) for getting out of a relationship they’re not happy in or a relationship that’s not fulfilling them or just simply isn’t what they want anymore.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.