Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said on her latest vlog, she is going through a tricky /emotional time at the moment nothing serious & she’s fine. It’s only recent, so lets see until she speaks about it herself, not so called “friends” on Tattle gloating. Some relationships come to a natural end / cross roads especially in your 20’s, so no need to hate one.

Some will always hate on him due to LI, everyone has dating preferences. He’s was just answering standard questions that any publicly single Love Islander would be asked. Nearly all that describes Kate as his ideal woman, apart from her love of designer. He’s obviously not into that himself like most rugby men. Nothing wrong in preferring natural beauty - real hair/ less make up look, any man would be criticised if they’d said the opposite.

Reactions: 3
Both are young & will find their happiness. He is back in Ireland again now. I agree no need to hate on him / I never liked him typical digs …as Kate with the real him for 2 years so mustn’t be a bad guy as implied. It’s just not what she wants long distanced or sees her future with anymore. Saw on the femalehustlers’ Instagram Kate liked these quotes recently - definitely over now & money was an issue. On her vlog joked about “Bee” targeting rich cute guys on Hinge to manifest a dream Mansion in Richmond by setting her location there.

I doubt Kate or Greg will ever reveal too many details as they never went public as a couple. Who knows in time maybe a possibility of Act 2 as stranger things do happen in life, especially if Greg does move to London soon. Many break ups are not clean cut or permanent, foolish to burn any bridges publicly. Sometimes just need a break to appreciate what you’d had or not. Love often works out like that, not always a straight easy path.

By dumping him just before Christmas, at least she did save money on buying him any presents. Very economical when buying your 1st property.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Greg talking about going on a date in London in his new vlog 👀 if this isn’t with Kate then he wastes no time! I get that people can go on dates just for fun/a casual thing, but if it is with a new girl and he’s publicly speaking about it in his blog after not even acknowledging his relationship with Kate for two years due to privacy then that’s weird

Reactions: 10
Greg talking about going on a date in London in his new vlog 👀 if this isn’t with Kate then he wastes no time! I get that people can go on dates just for fun/a casual thing, but if it is with a new girl and he’s publicly speaking about it in his blog after not even acknowledging his relationship with Kate for two years due to privacy then that’s weird
It’s an old vlog from November that he hadn’t uploaded before - it’s their dates he went on with Kate to Covent Garden & later last one to the Amazon exhibition in Kensington before she dumped him not any new girl. Shows how happy he was & excited to be now living in London & the future, so most probably a little message to Kate to upload it anyway about how it all changed so quickly.

Whilst Kate’s last 4 vlogs in Dec are talking about her personal life difficulties but also doesn’t say about their split that had already happened by then. It’s all confused by both - as it’s odd by Kate to vlog as if she is still working on it & it’s not over just tricky. Looks like they both need to talk to each other more. But I think Kate has a personal new year reset deadline as implied in her last vlog.

Reactions: 5
It’s an old vlog from November that he hadn’t uploaded before - it’s their dates he went on with Kate to Covent Garden & later last one to the Amazon exhibition in Kensington before she dumped him not any new girl. Shows how happy he was & excited to be now living in London & the future, so most probably a little message to Kate to upload it anyway about how it all changed so quickly.

Whilst Kate’s last 4 vlogs in Dec are talking about her personal life difficulties but also doesn’t say about their split that had already happened by then. It’s all confused by both - as it’s odd by Kate to vlog as if she is still working on it & it’s not over just tricky. Looks like they both need to talk to each other more. But I think Kate has a personal new year reset deadline as implied in her last vlog.
He posted this message by Dr George today.

Yeah it’s old dates with Kate in November not with a another girl. He filmed the Rugby fitness test shown on his vlog on 19th Nov & podcast is on Irish Rugby’s Nov. International matches. Kate showed their Covent Garden date he talks about in her 21st Nov Vlog saying how much of a good time she had. Kate stopped liking Greg’s posts by 28th Nov. Fall apart in less than a week is sudden after 2 years. It is very strange that both are still uploading vlogs as if they haven’t already split up by Dec. Both are very confused.

Attachments

• Wow
B unfollowed Greg on Instagram! And he's recently started following lots of hot girls in London..

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yeah, Bee & Greg both still follow each other on Instagram. She is in Ireland with her family for Christmas. Kate’s just followed a French model - Jeysudan, a dark haired pretty boy with abs. Bit random as he has only 4 photos, set up a week ago but 300K followers?

Looks like a ski trip is being planned to luxe Courchevel in France - expensive resort to be seen at with plenty of rich guys to party with. I think Kate is more likely move on quicker as she clearly wants a public boyfriend/ added bonus make Greg jealous + lots of content date outfits reels & dating car chats with Bee etc…

Attachments

Maybe too late for that, his caption said . "Keeping it real with you, this year has given me the best times of my life so far, which I’m very grateful for, but it’s also given me my worst times.” On his TikTok reel version used a remix of Adele’s “Easy on me”. Simply didn’t work out despite trying hard. It’s a shame, mostly his best times were spent with Kate in Mykonos & Paris. Sweet clip of her welcoming him home from the Olympics in August. It’s only been a few weeks so maybe another chance after some time apart. Especially if split is mainly about being unhappy where someone is living / fed up & over it with complicated long distance. Kate at 24 probably feels fomo & wants to have more fun with less hassle dating locally with a fresh start for New Year. Neither will be single for long but reunions aren’t unusual either. Good luck to them both.

Interesting to see if Kate does a 2021 highlights reel as well & what she includes.

Greg's put her in his 2022 rewind reel! Looks like he's still trying to win her back?
OHHHHHH that is Kate then! I saw it and was like ooo is that Kate jumping up at him 👀👀

Definitely seems like Greg is pretty heartbroken but hopefully he’ll find someone who’s more suited for him with his lifestyle etc etc. Unless they sort their problems out and get back together. But I feel it will take a lot for them to sort everything out (they were all over the place even after 2 years which isn’t an encouraging sign) if it’s even salvageable at this point. It just seemed they weren’t on the same page at all and had terrible communication.

So Kate got Covid off her family over Christmas, thankfully all are fine. Good for an influencer to admit she had all 3 vaccines as most seem to be shy being pro vaccine. Greg liked B’s recent photo, so cool between them.

Greg does seem heartbroken. Always the biased narrative that guys don’t care, all their fault & bye boy- she deserved better anyway & upgrade next. He clearly did try, even learnt to horse ride for her despite being allergic. The pandemic made any long distance even more complicated. Rather disingenuous & unkind pretending on her vlogmas chats in Dec to still be trying after already dumping him - fake social media spin. She’ll likely now talk more about post split glow up / new year new you content.
Both will find true happiness elsewhere. Agree, Kate will be keen to quickly start dating publicly maybe by Valentines / her birthday in March reveal or hints. Wish them both a happy 2022.

98CF33B2-66E0-4EBE-B622-75BD98D2EBD3.png

This is very interesting. I definitely feel Kate was just exhausted from the on and off long distance style relationship her and Greg were doing. Which is fair enough. I think she’s realised she wants something a lot more settled and not long distance, stressful and constantly up in the air. I think her decision to end things with Greg was a really tough decision but it seems it’s been the best decision she’s made going by how much better she seems mentally for it. Sometimes you have to break someone else’s heart (as in break up with someone you love and who loves you back) to find peace within yours.
Rather disingenuous & unkind pretending on her vlogmas chats in Dec to still be trying after already dumping him - fake social media spin. She’ll likely now talk more about post split glow up / new year
Is Kate just not allowed to break up with someone if she’s unhappy? What is with this narrative that Greg is such a nice guy and tried so hard to be what Kate wanted so that means Kate was being ungrateful/disingenuous and trying to do a fake social media spin? We’ve no idea what either of them are like in real life or what either of them were like in their relationship to make those kinds accusations. You’re entitled to your opinions of course but I feel you’re being overly harsh on Kate for no real reason.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 957787

This is very interesting. I definitely feel Kate was just exhausted from the on and off long distance style relationship her and Greg were doing. Which is fair enough. I think she’s realised she wants something a lot more settled and not long distance, stressful and constantly up in the air. I think her decision to end things with Greg was a really tough decision but it seems it’s been the best decision she’s made going by how much better she seems mentally for it. Sometimes you have to break someone else’s heart (as in break up with someone you love and who loves you back) to find peace within yours.

Is Kate just not allowed to break up with someone if she’s unhappy? What is with this narrative that Greg is such a nice guy and tried so hard to be what Kate wanted so that means Kate was being ungrateful/disingenuous and trying to do a fake social media spin? We’ve no idea what either of them are like in real life or what either of them were like in their relationship to make those kinds accusations. You’re entitled to your opinions of course but I feel you’re being overly harsh on Kate for no real reason.
Of course everyone should to do whatever makes them happy. I like Kate & wish her every happiness. Agree none of us here really know either of them or details, yet some here were immediately gleeful she dumped him. It was just a bit weird of her to upload casual car chats about it on you tube after she broke up with him as if she hadn’t already. It was unnecessarily confused edits over several vlogs - I’m sure if anyone had dumped you after 2 yrs it wouldn’t be appropriate either to play it out on social media for strangers. I think many influencers over share sometimes without considering. Kate will be fine & find someone new in London soon. Looks like she has lots of travel plans for 2022 & will have lots of fun.

Of course everyone should to do whatever makes them happy. I like Kate & wish her every happiness. Agree none of us here really know either of them or details, yet some here were immediately gleeful she dumped him. It was just a bit weird of her to upload casual car chats about it on you tube after she broke up with him as if she hadn’t already. It was unnecessarily confused edits over several vlogs - I’m sure if anyone had dumped you after 2 yrs it wouldn’t be appropriate either to play it out on social media for strangers. I think many influencers over share sometimes without considering. Kate will be fine & find someone new in London soon. Looks like she has lots of travel plans for 2022 & will have lots of fun.
Happiness is the greatest importance. 2 year point is a crossroads for many- either split or commit they are the one you see your life with, especially in your mid 20s. It’s common for social media to always point fingers at guys, sometimes relationships just doesn’t work out despite both trying hard & best intentions. They did well to last so long despite the pandemic travel restrictions - last 18 months have been tough on everyones life. Who knows maybe right guy wrong time situation - no reunion anytime soon anyway. (Kate did reference The Notebook & Dear John films in car vlog with B .) Her vlogs were confusing & split best handled in a different way publicly rather than casual odd chats on you tube - I know I would’ve been hurt if about me. Both will be fine & find new loves in time.

As Kate has now confirmed their split, best draw a line with no more chat about him on her thread. She will be back will her usual Instagram content this week.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.