Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Kate Hutchins?

She seemed alright and wayyyy less stuck up than Naomi Genes who posts the same kind of outfits but I couldn’t honestly believe my eyes this evening

Well she posted that she wants to buy a Cartier bangle (These are about £6,000!) to go along with her Cartier watch. Usually, I wouldn’t really care about this kind of thing but I felt like it was just so vapid and insensitive given that most of her audience are probably worried about bills and there she is going on about wanting such an expensive bracelet to match her watch that’s also worth thousands!!

I think there really is a time and a place for showing off your luxury lifestyle and in the middle of a pandemic when people are being made redundant, furloughed and basically broke and watching their money is not the time to be discussing your next £6,000 purchase.

Reactions: 9
I follow her, her content is okay but I just feel like she lacks in personality.

Also find it strange that she had chosen to stay in London alone rather than go back to her parents house during lockdown?

Reactions: 4
I follow her, her content is okay but I just feel like she lacks in personality.

Also find it strange that she had chosen to stay in London alone rather than go back to her parents house during lockdown?
yes she is quite boring isn’t she! Very cookie cutter and afraid to show any personality

Reactions: 6
I love Kate’s style-Nothing that special but I’m all for the neutral tones and I do like the way she puts her pieces together. Shes also very pretty!! She’s a lot younger than me and not usually the kind of person I would follow but I do kind of wonder where she gets her money from as she doesn’t work with very big brands and she’s prob got at least £20k worth of handbags. I don’t know much about her so perhaps she comes from money but I just thought she seems a bit young and relatively new as an influencer to have made such a great deal of money?

Reactions: 2
I love Kate’s style-Nothing that special but I’m all for the neutral tones and I do like the way she puts her pieces together. Shes also very pretty!! She’s a lot younger than me and not usually the kind of person I would follow but I do kind of wonder where she gets her money from as she doesn’t work with very big brands and she’s prob got at least £20k worth of handbags. I don’t know much about her so perhaps she comes from money but I just thought she seems a bit young and relatively new as an influencer to have made such a great deal of money?
She dated a big YouTuber and got her following through him I think

Reactions: 1
Great having the followers but what brands does she actually work with to get paid?

She hid that well? I didn’t see anything! Not that I look at her account everyday
Well they haven’t actually put anything up to make it obvious but I’ve followed her for agggges and while LI was on, she replied to a Q&A question and mentioned fancying him.. then the last few months they always like each other’s pics and recently they both posted pics from Dubai and just before lockdown she mentioned that she had gone to Ireland. Then saw an article pop up on Facebook saying something about “Greg’s secret lover revealed” and there was a pic of her, and the q&a thing about him from her highlights has been deleted so I think I guessed it right all along hahaha. But like I say nothing confirmed yet.
I quite like her though, she seems sweet and I love her hair!

• Wow
Well they haven’t actually put anything up to make it obvious but I’ve followed her for agggges and while LI was on, she replied to a Q&A question and mentioned fancying him.. then the last few months they always like each other’s pics and recently they both posted pics from Dubai and just before lockdown she mentioned that she had gone to Ireland. Then saw an article pop up on Facebook saying something about “Greg’s secret lover revealed” and there was a pic of her, and the q&a thing about him from her highlights has been deleted so I think I guessed it right all along hahaha. But like I say nothing confirmed yet.
I quite like her though, she seems sweet and I love her hair!
That was so surprising to read! Lol
Just checked and they both have liked most of each other’s recent pics.

I might be the only one, but I felt like she didn’t want her bestie back. In a vlog I watched, her bestie seemed really patronising and I don’t think Kate liked it.

That was so surprising to read! Lol
Just checked and they both have liked most of each other’s recent pics.

I might be the only one, but I felt like she didn’t want her bestie back. In a vlog I watched, her bestie seemed really patronising and I don’t think Kate liked it.
The one she lives with?

I really dislike how she doesn’t disclose gifts. I’ve reported her twice to the ASA for this already.
DC038960-5931-4E6A-A6F2-C4CB527CAB43.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The one she lives with?
yeahhhh this was just that vlog though. Think they had been away from each other for a long time and Kate had independence. She kept raving about it in the vlog and how much she enjoyed being alone.
However now B is back, she’s back to relying on her bestie for everything.

I unfollowed her, can’t remember what she did one day but it annoyed me 😆 it may actually have been not declaring a gift and she gets gifted tit loads!

Reactions: 3
I unfollowed her, can’t remember what she did one day but it annoyed me 😆 it may actually have been not declaring a gift and she gets gifted tit loads!
That’s the exact reason I’m seriously considering unfollowing her. It’s a shame because I really love her outfits

Kate got a new car in her new vlog. It’s a Mercedes A class, but looks quite expensive. Is she from a rich family or does she earn a lot from her influencer work?

Kate got a new car in her new vlog. It’s a Mercedes A class, but looks quite expensive. Is she from a rich family or does she earn a lot from her influencer work?
I definitely think she’s got parents who are well off or at least comfortable enough to still look after her. I don’t know for sure, just the impression I have.

She insists that she doesn’t come from money but she was able to study abroad for a year (I think in Australia), has a Cartier watch and several designer handbags, even though she’s a recent graduate who spends a lot of money on living in London and eating out a lot.

I remember her putting up a beggy little post on her stories asking if anyone had connections at a Mercedes dealership. No doubt to get herself a cushy little deal on a car 🙄 I liked that she drove a Yaris. It made her far more relatable. Now she’s just a typical blogger with an entry level merc on finance. Lame!

• Haha
I used to quite enjoy her content but it’s very repetitive and boring. I like that she shows basics styled in different ways instead of always constant new/trendy items which shell only wear once. Also, shocked to see she dates Greg! Well spotted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.