Kate Hutchins (@kateehutchins)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find her a tad vanilla as I've said, but I do appreciate her 'simple' style - it's quite inspiring for very basic style me, and actually encourages multiple ways to wear simple items (I know she's got 1000 clothes that all look almost the same but I can do the same with 10 hehe).

NGL, the bunnies are so goddamn bleeping cute I really can't get over it, and I love that she shows these snaps of them being flopped over snoozing.

The Greg thing is getting weird though, same snaps from all holidays but from their respective angles. Fine to keep a relationship private, but maybe don't post endless pics of your dinner with the other person missing or photos from almost the same angle at the same time? Or pretending she bought herself that Cartier love ring? I think she could've just started wearing it and nobody would've given it a second thought...

Reactions: 3
this whole chatter about their relationship is so annoying. Why does it matter if they post from the same places and dont acknowledge they are there together? what does it personally do to anyone if they decide to keep it private. You already know they are together, so why do you crave the confirmation from them? It literally hurts no one and is no ones business what they do or dont post, idk why everyone gets so bothered by it.

Reactions: 6
Why do people have an obsession with influencers having to be relatable when most are just living their life online? It’s totally normal for people to change and with a follower count like Kate’s, she’s probably earning an absolute minimum of £5k a post, probably more. My friend has 280k and sometimes gets £10k for a post.

these influencers are rolling in money and to expect them to wear new look and asos for the rest of their life is a little naive. I’m sure we would all treat ourselves to luxury items if we were getting upward of £20k per month

I would rather see someone spend £3k on a bag and keep it forever than £50 on one that will last a single season

Reactions: 13
Just watched her Vlogmas she uploaded today and she does a question and answer segment whilst doing a sponsored (of course) get ready with me and she said there’s reasons why she doesn’t discuss or show her private life (aka her relationship with Greg) and she’s not doing it to be annoying or to attention seek and hopefully one day she’ll be able to open up more and explain why butttttt she did say she’s currently going through some difficult things in her personal life that she’s finding challenging and anxiety provoking and that only you can make yourself happy etc… So that gives me the impression that her and Greg aren’t doing great right now? Or going through a difficult patch for whatever reason? Maybe on a break or something? 🤔 I haven’t been paying enough attention to notice if they’ve been uploading insta stories from the same places recently but Greg has been in London quite a bit.

i was thinking the other day they’ve been been quiet with uploading pictures in the same places!

In her latest video she answers the question if she’s ever had Botox or fillers and she says no. While sat there with her forehead and eyebrows that don’t an inch. I call bullshit on that for sure!!!
also her lower face mouth/jaw looks like she’s had some kind of filler in my opinion

Reactions: 4
Just watched her Vlogmas she uploaded today and she does a question and answer segment whilst doing a sponsored (of course) get ready with me and she said there’s reasons why she doesn’t discuss or show her private life (aka her relationship with Greg) and she’s not doing it to be annoying or to attention seek and hopefully one day she’ll be able to open up more and explain why butttttt she did say she’s currently going through some difficult things in her personal life that she’s finding challenging and anxiety provoking and that only you can make yourself happy etc… So that gives me the impression that her and Greg aren’t doing great right now? Or going through a difficult patch for whatever reason? Maybe on a break or something? 🤔 I haven’t been paying enough attention to notice if they’ve been uploading insta stories from the same places recently but Greg has been in London quite a bit.
They both showed date nights in Covent Garden & South Ken recently- same restaurant & locations on IG. He is back & forth to Dublin every few days as he films House of Rugby every Sunday there & in Dublin now, so it’s probably fragmented as both busy. Her vlog didn’t sound like a break up, more like figuring things out & a-bit stressful time. He’s likely stressed trying to establish his new career post rugby retirement. Whilst she’s buying her first property both anxious major life events. Natural to have ups & downs.

Reactions: 2
Didn’t we all think Greg was going to go on I’m a celeb?
Irish press wrongly rumoured it with Una Healy ( got the wrong Saturdays member) & Maura as all possibles for I’m A Celeb. All English contestants this year apart from David Ginola. It’s getting slated as terrible this year. He is busy filming for World Rugby & doing the weekly rugby podcast show atm.

On the weekend, Greg showed he’d packed up all his stuff in London & drove his car back to Dublin. Not said so but presume he will be mainly based in Ireland for now is probably the issue. He was paying double rent & bills with his flat in Dublin & his Battersea flat, which looked like a temporary Airbnb anyway & said it was sickening expensive on his vlog. Makes sense to pay only one cheaper rent but still go regularly to London to see Kate & work. Hope it’ll all works out for them after 2 years.

Kate does seem to put a lot pressure on herself with intending to put out 2 vlogs a week plus photos, reels & stories. More productive than most UK influencers & probably doesn’t need to share so much. As said in her vlog the competition is fierce in the industry. Must be tiring to be constantly filming all day & night, taking photos & editing - I couldn’t do it as a job. Loving her cute bunny content 🐰🐰, refreshingly different as most influencers have the obligatory little Insta dog.

Reactions: 7
They both showed date nights in Covent Garden & South Ken recently- same restaurant & locations on IG. He is back & forth to Dublin every few days as he films House of Rugby every Sunday there & in Dublin now, so it’s probably fragmented as both busy. Her vlog didn’t sound like a break up, more like figuring things out & a-bit stressful time. He’s likely stressed trying to establish his new career post rugby retirement. Whilst she’s buying her first property both anxious major life events. Natural to have ups & downs.
That’s the last thing I saw and that was before my birthday as I was trying not to spoil Covent Garden for myself, so just over 3 weeks ago now. I haven’t noticed much since then. Maybe a date night a few days later? (SK date night you mentioned maybe?) I can’t remember, but it’s been a week or 2 since I really noticed they were in the same place. And Kate hasn’t ‘liked’ Greg’s latest few Instagram pics so there’s obviously something going on.

Reactions: 1
That’s the last thing I saw and that was before my birthday as I was trying not to spoil Covent Garden for myself, so just over 3 weeks ago now. I haven’t noticed much since then. Maybe a date night a few days later? (SK date night you mentioned maybe?) I can’t remember, but it’s been a week or 2 since I really noticed they were in the same place. And Kate hasn’t ‘liked’ Greg’s latest few Instagram pics so there’s obviously something going on.
Both regularly go quiet on IG at the same time, just naturally don’t show everything. He’s still liking all her photos & Bee’s. Kate doesn’t even like all of Bee’s photos so that doesn’t mean much.

Greg just put up IG stories AD filmed in front of her Christmas tree & was eating lunch in Barnes earlier, when he did his live work out in Dublin this morning. So maybe hasn’t moved back to Ireland, just brought his car back for Christmas. Whatever’s going on, must be okay if filming in her flat today.

Both regularly go quiet on IG at the same time, just naturally don’t show everything. He’s still liking all her photos & Bee’s. Kate doesn’t even like all of Bee’s photos so that doesn’t mean much.

Greg just put up IG stories AD filmed in front of her Christmas tree & was eating lunch in Barnes earlier, when he did his live work out in Dublin this morning. So maybe hasn’t moved back to Ireland, just brought his car back for Christmas. Whatever’s going on, must be okay if filming in her flat today.
Well she always likes Greg’s pictures so that’s why I pointed it out. Could just be going through a bit of a rough patch. And I highly doubt Greg filmed the ad today if it’s meant to go live today. Most influencers have to film the stories in advance and send them off to be approved by the company before posting them on a pre-approved date. Kate even motioned this in her vlog. Unless for wherever there was a very sudden deadline or quick turn around which doesn’t happen often. I just feel her and Greg have been very on and off for the last few years and obviously the pandemic has made it more difficult. I just feel their relationship isn’t steady enough for them to talk about it openly yet aswell as Kate probably being scared to potentially get a lot of hate because of the Amber situation. She doesn’t strike me as the type to handle that well.

I thought maybe they were on the rocks too when she said this week ‘I haven’t been feeling myself.’ That kind of thing always seems to be influencer speak for ‘going through a break up.’

Well she always likes Greg’s pictures so that’s why I pointed it out. Could just be going through a bit of a rough patch. And I highly doubt Greg filmed the ad today if it’s meant to go live today. Most influencers have to film the stories in advance and send them off to be approved by the company before posting them on a pre-approved date. Kate even motioned this in her vlog. Unless for wherever there was a very sudden deadline or quick turn around which doesn’t happen often. I just feel her and Greg have been very on and off for the last few years and obviously the pandemic has made it more difficult. I just feel their relationship isn’t steady enough for them to talk about it openly yet aswell as Kate probably being scared to potentially get a lot of hate because of the Amber situation. She doesn’t strike me as the type to handle that well.
Get that proper fashion ad stories, grid photo & reels need advanced Brand approval before uploading but that one just seemed like a very quick reminder of a discount code story & checkout their website. As lunch nearby he must be back in London today.

Suppose only time will tell about their relationship if they ever go public or finally split, as it was bound to be off & on before with long distance & 3 lockdowns apart. She did say on her vlog she is feeling positive so maybe just a bumpy patch. Thankfully I don’t think Greg & Kate has to worry about anymore hate from Amber’s fans, as it looks like they are bored of her now themselves. Amber’s last IG AD post since yesterday has only 6 comments & 11K likes - very low engagement for over 2.6m followers. 🥴

Reactions: 1
Maybe she is just a bit unhappy with something/someone else, doesn’t necessarily have to be Greg. And if it‘s Greg, every relationship has good and bad days and sometimes you just want to punch your SO and next minute it‘s butterflies again. 😅

Ok so Kate opened up more about her relationship (with Greg) in her vlog today and said because she doesn’t really know what the future holds with him and where it’s going and because they were also long distance for a long time and then the pandemic happened it’s just really difficult and it hasn’t been a straight forward thing at all (and the fact they live in different places, but I thought Greg has a place in London now?). She basically described it as like introducing her boyfriend to her parents too soon when she doesn’t know where the relationship is going or if she’s sure about it as to why she hasn’t opened up about him etc. And also it’s not just her decision to keep it private, it’s his too.

So definitely seems their relationship is very up and down and complicated which sucks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok so Kate opened up more about her relationship (with Greg) in her vlog today and said because she doesn’t really know what the future holds with him and where it’s going and because they were also long distance for a long time and then the pandemic happened it’s just really difficult and it hasn’t been a straight forward thing at all (and the fact they live in different places, but I thought Greg has a place in London now?). She basically described it as like introducing her boyfriend to her parents too soon when she doesn’t know where the relationship is going or if she’s sure about it as to why she hasn’t opened up about him etc. And also it’s not just her decision to keep it private, it’s his too.

So definitely seems their relationship is very up and down and complicated which sucks.
Long distance relationships are really hard, a lot of trust needed & can suck at times, hope they can make it work after investing 2 yrs but seems shakey. He’s now back in Dublin on his live workout this morning, so looks like he is no longer living in London. In her vlog, seems frustrated with no progress & a little teary, so best to resolve privately. Her ref. the film, “He’s just not that into you” & publicly questioning it all is not promising. Maybe done to provoke a reaction from him. She has gone quiet on IG since posting it. Intense pressure to commit forever due to SM jobs rather than just enjoy dating, when they’re both young at 24 & 26.

Maybe some element of her seeing her friends like Nadia Anya’s & her bf Johnny’s lifestyle, joint Instagram /YT content & openness, desiring to emulate that type of relationship but Greg wants privacy atm. Nadia’s even said she’s frustrated by her bf for not wanting to buy a property together & move on to next level after 5 yrs together & he’s 31. No relationships are perfect without any bumps & set backs. Even those living in same place struggle with logistics of making time for each other & work. Wish them both luck.

Reactions: 5
God her vlog was boring 20mins in the car and hardly any footage at Bicester. Also driving on a motorway while eating not very clever.

Long distance relationships are really hard, a lot of trust needed & can suck at times, hope they can make it work after investing 2 yrs but seems shakey. He’s now back in Dublin on his live workout this morning, so looks like he is no longer living in London. In her vlog, seems frustrated with no progress & a little teary, so best to resolve privately. Her ref. the film, “He’s just not that into you” & publicly questioning it all is not promising. Maybe done to provoke a reaction from him. She has gone quiet on IG since posting it. Intense pressure to commit forever due to SM jobs rather than just enjoy dating, when they’re both young at 24 & 26.

Maybe some element of her seeing her friends like Nadia Anya’s & her bf Johnny’s lifestyle, joint Instagram /YT content & openness, desiring to emulate that type of relationship but Greg wants privacy atm. Nadia’s even said she’s frustrated by her bf for not wanting to buy a property together & move on to next level after 5 yrs together & he’s 31. No relationships are perfect without any bumps & set backs. Even those living in same place struggle with logistics of making time for each other & work. Wish them both luck.
Agree, shame if it’s on the rocks as only last month they seem to have a happy time in Paris. Long distance for so long is very complicated & stop start. Maybe his move back to Dublin is just temporary until his flat lease is up? She obviously wants a more public commitment yet he still wants privacy. Kate will vlog about it, if they do call it quits.

Did say that a lot of Bicester shops disappointingly wouldn’t let her film inside. Always Security on doors warning people - lots of camera happy tourists go there.

Agree, shame if it’s on the rocks as only last month they seem to have a happy time in Paris. Long distance for so long is very complicated & stop start. Maybe his move back to Dublin is just temporary until his flat lease is up? She obviously wants a more public commitment yet he still wants privacy. Kate will vlog about it, if they do call it quits.

Did say that a lot of Bicester shops disappointingly wouldn’t let her film inside. Always Security on doors warning people - lots of camera happy tourists go there.
Yeah I agree totally. I was just surprised by how unsettled and shaky everything still is for them as after more than 2 years you’d think things would be better by now. Kate just seemed fed up tbh and definitely seemed to want more of a commitment from Greg. I hope he’s not messing her around and getting her hopes up for nothing. I don’t think I’d be able to put up with a such a up and down relationship as I’m deffo a believer of ‘if a guy wants to be with you, you’d know about it’ and I’m not very tolerant when it comes to that stuff especially after bad experiences when I was younger. I think Greg is just very busy and putting his career first which isn’t a bad thing but it seems like he’s not really communicating properly with Kate (or he can’t provide what she wants right now) and she’s just been left wondering what the hell is going on and where is this going all the time. Kate seemed very frustrated and almost tired of it all? I hope they figure it out for both their sakes and I hope Greg isn’t stringing Kate along. Time will tell I suppose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.