Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d have so much more respect for her if she just owned the bloody mistake and did another video saying, “You know what, I’ve rewatched the story and realised what I’ve said was open to misinterpretation and I didn’t word it very well so this is what I really think..”
Instead, it’s just instant attack and block on anyone who has dared to question her which just makes me think she has been smoking and drinking throughout. Her response has been like a guilty toddler hiding the evidence, “I didn’t do it, it wasn’t my fault, I never said it, they’re all picking on me, it’s their fault..”

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Have yous seen the new post from one of her ‘army’?!
“as a pregnant LAD you shouldn’t be going through this”.
cant breathe 🤣🤣🤣. Clearly only the people with low IQ’s supporting you Kate LAD 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You know what it’s boiled my kids that much I had to message her no doubt she’ll ignore it or just block me but duck me she’s infuriated me.

valid criticism for inappropriate misinformed comments isn’t trolling. She honestly does not give a duck what drivel she spouts as long as her “army” plant their tongues firmly up her ass during the fallout

Reactions: 8
Is she oblivious to what she’s said? Why does everyone on her stories keep going on about it being an advert for ‘alcoholic free’ Prosecco?
There’s no problem with alcohol free Prosecco Kate, the problem is you actually saying ‘I’m not against drinking while pregnant’ and ‘I know a lot of people drink during pregnancy and they are completely fine’ they will be, but their babies might not be!

Kate do what you want, we can’t stop you, we care about all the unborn children and your unborn child, your stupid words are potentially putting at risk because of their young impressionable mums hanging onto your every word!

She just doesn’t get it at all does she. Sounds like none of the minions have actually listened to the video and just skipped by it, because let’s face it, no 16 year old is interested in alcohol free anything! And she can’t possibly be stupid enough to have said it was okay to drink during pregnancy because even 10 year old know you shouldn’t, so we must all be mistaken and just be pissed off with the alcohol free Prosecco. Silly us.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The scan picture is bizarre like as if you’d ask someone whilst they are scanning your baby oh can you take a pic of us please and then awkwardly kiss with your mask on. Her fella needs a slap letting her carry on like this it’s a HOLY SHOW.
Her eyes being open is strange too

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would it not be in her best interests to STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT?! She could have cleared this all up yesterday about her comments but she has chosen to continue playing the victim for 2 days now 🙄 One of those messages she’s shared also says something about it being a choice whether to drink in pregnancy...well yes it is a choice, just like most other things in life, but not one that any person in their right mind would be promoting!

Reactions: 11
My fav comment on those screenshots started with ‘I think you’re due about a week after me’ ... even her loyal band of idiots don’t know when this baby is coming 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Would it not be in her best interests to STOP GOING ON ABOUT IT?! She could have cleared this all up yesterday about her comments but she has chosen to continue playing the victim for 2 days now 🙄 One of those messages she’s shared also says something about it being a choice whether to drink in pregnancy...well yes it is a choice, just like most other things in life, but not one that any person in their right mind would be promoting!
Smoking crack is also a choice but I ain’t gonna fuckin do it!

🤣🤣🤣 I cant cope with her

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kate I hope your not planning on taking me to court and rinsing me for damages because I haven't got a pot to piss in, they'll have to take it out my UC each month so you have a good 5 year wait for your damages

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His WhatsApp picture has disappeared from the scouse girls phone so she’s been blocked on WhatsApp which says to me that Katie is either checking his phone or he’s being careful. 😆
Imagine the ear ache the poor lad is getting. I can’t even get through her insta stories
She is deffo on this page if hes done that shes told him whats been said so hes blocked the girl to cover his arse incase she goes snooping

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God her relations with Bob died down quick didn't they? One minuet she's talking about high courts petitions duck knows what else, then as soon as she's used him to say I was smoking a chocolate bar and the reason I've got a slab back is because I'm an MUA yanooo Bob. There's been duck all from her 😂😂 she does know Bobby has been working for about 18 months to get nowhere really. The police thing is an absolute joke I can't believe they would actually expect people to believe that the police have even took a phone call off them about it let alone bleeping court cases, damages whatever 😂😂 Aww they really do think they're high end celebs god love them! Lastly career Kate? What career exactly? You do tacky make up, awful blending and can't even colour match! And as far as I can see anyone that does associated themselves with you never lasts long and they drop you like a hot rock! Instead of trying to promote drinking in pregnancy just learn to spell, there's loads of ABC's apps on your phone boss babes 😘

😂😂😂😂😂😂 No I cant take much more 'my pushing present which is my new studio/walk in' it's just a bleeping spare bedroom you absolute idiot 😑 I just can't deal

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
God her relations with Bob died down quick didn't they? One minuet she's talking about high courts petitions duck knows what else, then as soon as she's used him to say I was smoking a chocolate bar and the reason I've got a slab back is because I'm an MUA yanooo Bob. There's been duck all from her 😂😂 she does know Bobby has been working for about 18 months to get nowhere really. The police thing is an absolute joke I can't believe they would actually expect people to believe that the police have even took a phone call off them about it let alone bleeping court cases, damages whatever 😂😂 Aww they really do think they're high end celebs god love them! Lastly career Kate? What career exactly? You do tacky make up, awful blending and can't even colour match! And as far as I can see anyone that does associated themselves with you never lasts long and they drop you like a hot rock! Instead of trying to promote drinking in pregnancy just learn to spell, there's loads of ABC's apps on your phone boss babes 😘

😂😂😂😂😂😂 No I cant take much more 'my pushing present which is my new studio/walk in' it's just a bleeping spare bedroom you absolute idiot 😑 I just can't deal
what has she said now? Is she suing people Hahahah 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Yano what makes me laugh. She is calling the person who sent that message a troll!!! If you read that message from an outsiders perspective this is a person showing genuine concern for a pregnant lady! The fact she is using “her army” to defend her knowing damn well she said she had drank during pregnancy is laughable. There are many people on here who comment on her, some are genuinely worried about her mental health and well being. If her family paid attention they would be too. She wants to be an influencer but the with the privileges of people with a private account. Make your mind up! If this is too much choose a life style! Use that account for business only and talk about your life on your private account with people your trust END OF!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
what has she said now? Is she suing people Hahahah 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
Well she reposted something that lauryn had said I don't know her like but she was like chins up Kate we know who they all are and we'll take them to court for compo 😂 something along them lines 😂 bleeping idiots 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
Well she reposted something that lauryn had said I don't know her like but she was like chins up Kate we know who they all are and we'll take them to court for compo 😂 something along them lines 😂 bleeping idiots 🤣🤣
'Chins up' 😂 lauryn can ask her solicitor for a bogof deal and while she is taking us she can get kyle in there as well

• Haha
Couldn’t help myself had to message her saying she knows all about criminal records doesn’t she 🤦🏼‍♀️ Hypocrite

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.