Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but I cant get over the trousers.... is this fashion? Shes going to trip and break her neck and shes not even looking good doing it. Looks like something you would get in the joke shop as part of a John Travolta fancy dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she serious with them pants hahahaha they’ll be bleeping black by the time she reaches the end of the garden path 🤣 they’re white and trailing the bleeping floor 🤣🤣
The only white thing that will be trailing on the floor for a long while. 👰

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I genuinely think he was on probation down there because Kate would have moved him in the same night just to prove to flip flop she was over him!! She goes on about how she didn't have time to go on a date so he had to meet her at the gym for the first time, next minuet she's surprising him with drives to london every week! She's been insecure since day one! There's a reason for it definitely

I don't think she's got much too post on there to be honest. She's still got the same bedding as she used with Phil. The only thing she's had done since Phil is the kitchen and pantry, oh and the big Black eyesore thing in the weirdest place of the garden!! I can't believe she refers to her living room as a cinema room 😂😂😂 I wanna know why the duck he was building a shed in the back for weeks when they had such big jobs to do in the actual house?? And what he's taking because he apparently works hard full time then comes home does her tit lists then on the business account does home renovations as well?? Does he actually work nights I wonder 🤔🤔
He wasnt on probation I know this for deffinate he worked at a power plant or something in london. Doea anyone remember when she surprised him and drove down and let herself in when he was in bed. It was before I had heard of this page and the whole time she filmed her going up the staira I was actually thinking imagine if he was in bed with another girl. And now im thinking shes done that coz she hasnt been able to get hold of him.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry white kecks are a friend to no one unless you have a great figure (like her ex’s bird/indesits ex) she literally looks wider than she is tall
Considering the skinniest part of her is her calves and horses hoof ankles she’s doing herself no favours covering them in them billowing white flares, looks like she’s stepped off the set of Saturday Night Fever

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry white kecks are a friend to no one unless you have a great figure (like her ex’s bird/indesits ex) she literally looks wider than she is tall
Considering the skinniest part of her is her calves and horses hoof ankles she’s doing herself no favours covering them in them billowing white flares, looks like she’s stepped off the set of Saturday Night Fever
White kecks 😂😂😂 im crying at this thread today 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WOWWWWWW THOSE PANTS, that 🐫toe

I think she’s pulled them up really high so they don’t drag on the floor 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That pleather jacket looks like something off a market. She manages to make everything look cheap and nasty!
Notice how that awful pleather is the same as her “Chanel”.
You are fooling no one THM, it’s pleather off the market not Calf Skin Chanel.

Also is that not the biggest camel toe you’ve ever seen 😳😳😳😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Noooooo seriously why edit your pics like this, this is why I can’t bare her!! Embrace your double chin girl you’re preggo fuckin enjoy it! First pic screen shot of her vid look at the double chin, second pic edited to death!!! duck off!
“She’s so real”. The fuckin irony 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
This thread has entertained me all lockdown. Absolute gold.
Those pants, why would anyone wear them. Awful 🙈

Reactions: 3
What the duck are those trousers 🥴 and the camel toe is enough to make anyone sick! Love the photoshopped picture and then her fat face in the video 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Came on here for the trouser comments. White trousers is a no go for me but the fact that they’re literally dragging on the floor and can see her whole vagina,

• Haha
Never mind the trouser comments in the edited picture shes taller aswel wtf shes elongated her neck that much shes made herself look taller 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Oh no on the beg for free stuff for her baby shower again!!!!! It’s pissing me off so much. I think I am about 3 weeks ahead of her in pregnancy (but then again she is like 53 weeks pregnant now) I’m not having a baby shower even though I would absolutely loveeeeeee to see my friends and family and all celebrate in the sun but why would I wana harm myself or my baby when we are so close to the finish line! For her this is all for the free stuff and what she can get out of it!!!! Honestly so frustrated by her today and that bleeping camel toe!!!! I would never comment on her weight regardless of the bleeping awful photoshopped pics but Katie embrace your pregnancy body you where crying a few months back about your miscarriage thousands of women would kill to have your double chins and round belly just to birth a child!!!!!!

Reactions: 18
Anyone else notice the posts she put up from her ‘senior educator’ (cringe) Sian actually blow KHM out the water? So she’s getting Sian in on the masterclasses now because she’s clearly not up to the more complex looks. All she can do is 15 layers of base and a basic smokey in different shades.

• Haha
She just tries to talk the talk, she is too all over the place and erratic to be professional. I know for a fact people in her phoney circle screen shot them edited pics way back with phils fingers an the gold trouser and white swimsuit one, it was going round in what’s app groups, then I seen her with the same people on photos! Makes you wonder about the people at her baby shower. Who is genuine, if there not talking to their mates they will be talking to their fellas about how she is behaving and acts, even her family will. Because it’s fact. If Instagram didn’t exist people wouldn’t do half the things they did, like buy things go places etc, it’s all for photos and certain friendships are also built on that, if instagram wasn’t a thing people like that wouldn’t even bother being mates. It’s all false

Reactions: 8
Everything she seems to wear is ill fitting and screams cheap to me. She could have gone to reiss for a pair that I assume would have been half the price of kirsty doyle (although would thm pay KD prices ?) Or did she get them for free ??

I have honestly yet to see any outfit on her that looks classy and expensive !
she will defo have got them for free. I was absolutely bladdered earlier in the year and saw KD on a night out (I must admit I have bought clothes from her before and even tho the customer service is SHOCKING I do like the stuff) and (ee I am cringing) I told her how FaB I ThInK HeR StUfF Is.. and she asked how many followers I had on Instagram..... she must have thought I was some big influencer girl I am a no one with a private account :ROFLMAO: I will never buy from her again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
those trousers are bleeping horrendous😭 like babe your minge can’t breathe, just throw on a pair of leggings and be comfy, it looks like a yeast infection waiting to happen 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.