Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok girls I’m back.

3 fuckin hours it’s just taken me to go through thread 5 it was SUPER JUICY

any new members please see screen shots for some extra tea ☕

And - A few screen shots of the profiles KHM made and got sussed out straight away for slagging Phil’s new girl off.. and DJ Wankstain’s ex off too
HA! My first ever post on here “I would never say anything about her personal life or looks”. I used to be such a lovely person before I joined Tattle. I’ve since had a warning for kicking off whilst pissed and calling her a fat bleep 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Didn’t someone pull her up last week for not having models of different ethnicities and all of a sudden she’s now showcasing “all styles of makeup” on her story! 😡

Reactions: 5
Hope no one minds me posting those screen shots of comments. Just thought for new Lurkers it’ll be good info and can bring them up to speed too. X

I do agree with this. She seems to be surrounded by ‘perfect’ families aswell and is desperate for some of the same. She just needs to realise that she’s giving birth to a real live human being and not a bloody fashion accessory. I don’t think he’s going to stick around though. He looks bored as duck in that picture of them at the markets.
100%.
I can see things going bad with her and Matt. It’s not fun getting pregnant just over a year after meeting someone. I bet he loved the lifestyle she was giving him, when it’s all new, gifting him stuff constantly, the holidays she took him on. Now she’s pregnant I bet he thinks oh duck.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hope no one minds me posting those screen shots of comments. Just thought for new Lurkers it’ll be good info and can bring them up to speed too. X

100%.
I can see things going bad with her and Matt. It’s not fun getting pregnant just over a year after meeting someone. I bet he loved the lifestyle she was giving him, when it’s all new, gifting him stuff constantly, the holidays she took him on. Now she’s pregnant I bet he thinks oh duck.
Definitely he still lived a bachelor kind of lifestyle even when he was with her, he deffo weren't ready to be knocking up pantries and bricking up the mersey! Kate had obviously had him hooked with the insta life but now he's stuck with the reality! She had her coil out didn't she so had they discussed it or?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Definitely he still lived a bachelor kind of lifestyle even when he was with her, he deffo weren't ready to be knocking up pantries and bricking up the mersey! Kate had obviously had him hooked with the insta life but now he's stuck with the reality! She had her coil out didn't she so had they discussed it or?
I wonder when he actually moved up here properly. Because he was always in London at one point last year

Reactions: 1
She posted on her makeup account that they were doing work in the hall and to follow her home account for updates, then literally posted a picture of her sitting in the chair doing FA on the home account. She’s so lazy she can’t even be arsed to take a picture of what they’re doing and put it up on the home account and just linked to her bfs business account instead :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
Pterodactyl screeches it might be - think that was a juicy one, that's when @Whotheheckisjenks joined and a lot of pages got deleted for rule breaking 😔 Either way, it's honestly worth taking the time to catch up. This thread has got me through lockdown 😂😂😂😂😂
Just finished it. The tea from the fam must’ve been deleted I was too late😩🤣

Reactions: 1
She posted on her makeup account that they were doing work in the hall and to follow her home account for updates, then literally posted a picture of her sitting in the chair doing FA on the home account. She’s so lazy she can’t even be arsed to take a picture of what they’re doing and put it up on the home account and just linked to her bfs business account instead :rolleyes:
I noticed this too! She always directs people to her home account, but then hardly posts anything on that, and everything on her normal account. I don’t get it? 🤷🏻‍♀️

I wonder when he actually moved up here properly. Because he was always in London at one point last year
I genuinely think he was on probation down there because Kate would have moved him in the same night just to prove to flip flop she was over him!! She goes on about how she didn't have time to go on a date so he had to meet her at the gym for the first time, next minuet she's surprising him with drives to london every week! She's been insecure since day one! There's a reason for it definitely

I noticed this too! She always directs people to her home account, but then hardly posts anything on that, and everything on her normal account. I don’t get it? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don't think she's got much too post on there to be honest. She's still got the same bedding as she used with Phil. The only thing she's had done since Phil is the kitchen and pantry, oh and the big Black eyesore thing in the weirdest place of the garden!! I can't believe she refers to her living room as a cinema room 😂😂😂 I wanna know why the duck he was building a shed in the back for weeks when they had such big jobs to do in the actual house?? And what he's taking because he apparently works hard full time then comes home does her tit lists then on the business account does home renovations as well?? Does he actually work nights I wonder 🤔🤔

Like a tit follow train

WHAT THE duck ARE THOSE TROUSERS

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she serious with them pants hahahaha they’ll be bleeping black by the time she reaches the end of the garden path 🤣 they’re white and trailing the bleeping floor 🤣🤣

OMG those trousers,she looks like a clown. The bottom of them trousers will black rotten by the time the days out!!!

• Haha
🐪 🦶

😳😳😳

We see you Kate, tell us more about how you can never wear strip lashes because “they always hang off”. Did you notice that yourself or did you get it from reading Tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.