Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s such a horrid name. So sorry to anyone on here that has a kid called Olive but I really hate it. Probably because olives make me sick 😂
When I think of olive, its the same category as gherkins and pickled onions. Pickled things.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Olive just reminds me of Olive from On the Buses or Olive Oyl from Popeye. It’s such a weird choice if it’s true. She’s trying to be all trendy and unique and instead she’s just giving her kid a name that’ll remind people of old telly programmes or a bizarre tasting fruit/veg - I don’t actually know 😂😂 What food groups do olives belong to?? Plus it’ll probably get shortened to Liv.

Reactions: 9
Kate's weekend plans 👀👀👀 ... #gifted from Individual Restaurants of course 😂
IMG_6632.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahaa 😂 I don’t even know how to work this yet so can’t reply, but literally everyone who knows kate an then everyone they know knows this! I’d love to say Cheryl told me just to cause a bit of chaos but she didn’t haha 😂And for one minute I don’t believe that Friendship is genuine. I think kate wants cheryls money and house and Cheryl wants kates insta fame 🥱😴 frenemies.
Definitely!! Watch Mrs Peperami head slowly move away now that she's got herself a following herself

Reactions: 6
I wish so much there was an olive emoji it would actually drive her mad 😂
it’s in the cocktail emoji 🤣🍸 but yeno our THM doesn’t endorse drinking while she’s pregnant so she would never put that aha x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Definitely!! Watch Mrs Peperami head slowly move away now that she's got herself a following herself
I know, it wouldn’t suprise me if Cheryl was on here!!!! I think Kate’s that naive and all wrapped up in herself she doesn’t see it. I don’t think anyone’s a fan of Matt anyway. It makes me sick all the falseness

Reactions: 4
On the shell’s Instagram the bio says ‘Little Miss Delamere due end of summer 2020’ isn’t end of summer August? 🤔 I also thought July was slap bang mid summer, don’t have kiddos and haven’t been in school for while now but doesnt school end for summer break in July? Also worth noting late August is in about 10 weeks (well mid to late)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone remember any other insta mums she’s mentioned of any actual significance? I will gladly send it on in the hope that one of them puts her in her place 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.