Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s eating sushi again?
Also, note the “black likes matter”.... I beg you, PLEASE read your messages before you post them to 145k people you absolute trash bag

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As a MUA I wonder why she isn’t posting more free make up IGTV’s.. her content is either trolls, gifted tat or reposts of her pantry 😂

I follow so many amazing MUA and they are literally Beating their faces every other day with different looks and you can see the passion for make up..

THM isn’t arsed she just wants to be gifted tit and paid for ads now.. she should be sat brushing up on her really dated skills than stomping round “Home Bargan”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m just looking at what takeaway to have for tea ... it beggars belief that I’m going to have to pay for it and tits like KHM get about 10 free teas a week!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if the baby shower organisers know about the alcohol video, especially as they’re on the beg for companies to get involved with it... ‘Roll up, roll up, any reputable companies out there want to give us free stuff for a girl who promotes drinking while pregnant...?’

Reactions: 9
I wonder if the baby shower organisers know about the alcohol video, especially as they’re on the beg for companies to get involved with it... ‘Roll up, roll up, any reputable companies out there want to give us free stuff for a girl who promotes drinking while pregnant...?’
they won’t care at all as long as they have 150k young, impressionable peoples eyes on their products.
saw an event planner from Wirral post about garden party enquiries the same day and they’ve worked with that go_pr before tbh I cant blame them as their business will be struggling with CV but personally I’d rather go under than be seen to support KHM and her views

Reactions: 2
I've been lurking on this thread for a while now - and she's actually boiled my piss with the drinking thing. If you cannot go 9 (or god knows how many months she's planning on being pregnant for?) Months without a drink for the sake of you unborn child then how the hell is she going to cope with putting the child first for 18 years? I'm actually worried for that poor baby

Reactions: 12
I've been lurking on this thread for a while now - and she's actually boiled my piss with the drinking thing. If you cannot go 9 (or god knows how many months she's planning on being pregnant for?) Months without a drink for the sake of you unborn child then how the hell is she going to cope with putting the child first for 18 years? I'm actually worried for that poor baby
I think her coke fueled tripz to beeeeefa will help raise her lil mizzz shelly delly

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.