Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is calling the baby olive, same name she has always had an had with phil! That’s why the little miss delemere page has the ROUND GREEN logo like an olive 🙄And when she said my baby’s name is in here the other day.....she meant the olive oil 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
No has anyone seen the interior page it’s “generally” taken her months!!!!!! Generally????? Why don’t any of her mates correct her and help her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Alright, might’ve just spilt the tea to two insta people who both have their own threads here known for being influential in mum circles, who might out THM, we await their response 🐸

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Ilovehoodedeyes said:
What's the story on this lust living I've missed that bit I think? Only started following here after she advertised it on insta for me?? Xx
Oh I commented on lustliving post about her outdoor cinema and how KHM will no doubt copy it and not credit her and she didn’t even know who she was, despite Kate claiming she’s spoken to her loads. Some jumped up follower of KHM commented under saying something like she does give credit to people blah blah and sent it to KHM who then sent me this long winded load of shite message on my insta, then the rattle troll insta got set up and I was getting daily abuse from them and threats.

oh yeah then she did the trolling video and mentions me by name and that I’ve apparently been trolling her for months when all I’ve sent is 2 messages on bulk buying and how it’s wrong of her to promote it and the other on when she was on the skin care hype and mentioned that Huda beauty advises the correct order for your skincare and I just got dead aggressive messages back

For all the lazy ass followers on here who havnt read, see above for the last goddamn time

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh I commented on lustliving post about her outdoor cinema and how KHM will no doubt copy it and not credit her and she didn’t even know who she was, despite Kate claiming she’s spoken to her loads. Some jumped up follower of KHM commented under saying something like she does give credit to people blah blah and sent it to KHM who then sent me this long winded load of shite message on my insta, then the rattle troll insta got set up and I was getting daily abuse from them and threats.

oh yeah then she did the trolling video and mentions me by name and that I’ve apparently been trolling her for months when all I’ve sent is 2 messages on bulk buying and how it’s wrong of her to promote it and the other on when she was on the skin care hype and mentioned that Huda beauty advises the correct order for your skincare and I just got dead aggressive messages back

For all the lazy ass followers on here who havnt read, see above for the last goddamn time
It's probably worth you just posting it at the top of every new thread from now on and get it out the way at the beginning 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also going back a bit but to elaborate on my last message, no one give her the satisfaction of the shell, she is doing it to throw people off thinking she is clever because everyone is referring to all shell like names, little does she understand everyone’s takin the piss!!!!!! but guaranteed it’s “olive” an she can’t bare when it’s spoke about

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Also going back a bit but to elaborate on my last message, no one give her the satisfaction of the shell, she is doing it to throw people off thinking she is clever because everyone is referring to all shell like names, little does she understand everyone’s takin the piss!!!!!! but guaranteed it’s “olive” an she can’t bare when it’s spoke about
Come in, take a seat ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 14

I had seen it and actually seen your comment on lust living post that morning. I remember being like ohhhhhhhh 🐸 then seen it get deleted! I was thinking no doubt baby delamere will have the shell wall paper she has in her baby’s nursery!!!

Reactions: 3
I had seen it and actually seen your comment on lust living post that morning. I remember being like ohhhhhhhh 🐸 then seen it get deleted! I was thinking no doubt baby delamere will have the shell wall paper she has in her baby’s nursery!!!
Yeah then some jumped up follower sheep of Kate’s sent it to her her names Kate_ (can’t remember the rest) too and that’s when the tattle_troll insta got set up n they were coming to hunt me down and interview me in Manchester haha! Good luck huns

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is calling the baby olive, same name she has always had an had with phil! That’s why the little miss delemere page has the ROUND GREEN logo like an olive 🙄And when she said my baby’s name is in here the other day.....she meant the olive oil 🙈
That’s such a horrid name. So sorry to anyone on here that has a kid called Olive but I really hate it. Probably because olives make me sick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Yeah then some jumped up follower sheep of Kate’s sent it to her her names Kate_ (can’t remember the rest) too and that’s when the tattle_troll insta got set up n they were coming to hunt me down and interview me in Manchester haha! Good luck huns
Crying! 😂😂😂 That’s when we all got to witness the greasy hair crying face!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can’t cope with the fuckin scalding tea on here today I’m having a hot flash. This thread is on fire 🔥😂 ☕ am gonna spark and Chong a duo mars bar for this! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaa 😂 I don’t even know how to work this yet so can’t reply, but literally everyone who knows kate an then everyone they know knows this! I’d love to say Cheryl told me just to cause a bit of chaos but she didn’t haha 😂And for one minute I don’t believe that Friendship is genuine. I think kate wants cheryls money and house and Cheryl wants kates insta fame 🥱😴 frenemies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.