Kate Hayes #9 loves her fillet o fish, Served with Placenta and truffle oil

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why pose infront of farrow and ball then buy valspar 🥴🙄 not saying there is anything wrong with valspar i have used it plenty of times and lower brands but i dont pose in-front of a more expensive paint like I'm above everyone else
Just thought the exact same! Both my living room and bedroom are Valspar colour matched to farrow and ball 😂😂😂😂 she on the other hand is all fur coat no knickers!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time she works with a brand now, someone should send the brand that screen recording. I’ll do it myself if I can figure out how to save it

Reactions: 5
Actually knocks me the way she is always in bed and it looks like a bombs gone off in there. The difference in her rooms - her bedroom (clearly her taste) compared to her kitchen which is ripped off from other instagram home accounts blows my mind. Some of the stuff she had in her living room for sale 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Every time she works with a brand now, someone should send the brand that screen recording. I’ll do it myself if I can figure out how to save it
Screen record of the screen record... if you get me?
So open it here and record from your phone :)

Reactions: 1
Hey guys long time lurker here 👋🏼

This thread is absolute gold and big thanks to Katie for pointing me in the direction herself!

I never actually used to mind Katie but the more I find out about her the the more she makes my stomach turn. I have friends that have lost babies (late term) and struggled with fertility and the way that Katie flaunts this pregnancy with little disregard for her safety and other people’s situations/feelings makes my blood boil. Now I’m not saying a chemical pregnancy isn’t heartbreaking a loss is still a loss however would any normal person announce a following pregnancy so early wouldn’t you at least wait till the 12 week mark? Then in March she was walking the giant dog with one of those leads that attaches to a belt, imagine her pulled her over. And now nipping to the shops every 5 mins and attending parties and throwing them when common sense would tell you to shield! 😡 Why does she think that she is untouchable and is so unable to take criticism from anyone and how can her mum/friends condone her behaviour aswell?! Rant over I just had to get that out there 😂

Reactions: 21
I wonder if Katie knows this!!!
If Kate isn’t still reading here she’s deffo 1009% got someone or her “Army” watching this to tell her what’s being said. Feel like just DMing her like “Does Lauryn still follow ya?” 😂🐸☕☕☕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I got a reply. She basically said she’d given the kit as a gift because she’d known her for years, whether KHM posted it or not. She was actually really nice. However she did say that Kate stated the Prosecco was none alcoholic so maybe she’s not seen the part where she said she doesn’t see a problem with it...
I got the same reply. Stopped reading after the “ive been mates with her for a long time” sure you have.. 🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
You know that horrible sinking feeling you get when you know you’ve done something wrong and you know it’s going to get found out??? That’s what KHM must feel like all the time. That horrible feeling of oh god I fucked up....THATS what’s ruining her pregnancy not us!
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Also did anyone else notice on her story today she put “so to these trolls thinking they’re winning” either she’s a psychic, or she reads here. As we all said we had won by her taking the story down.

You check this more than us Kate babes!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was wondering if I could save it?? Because I'd gladly send it to everyone that needs to see it? Anyone know how to save it? Xx

Reactions: 2
Scroll up!

ahahahaa I actually live for this thread 😂
Same here, my king has fumed today at me My knob head kids nappy is dragging along the floor, rust has started appearing on my fridge and ive sat on me phone with no life commenting on someone who's winning life more than me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.