Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh the next few days are going to be Boss on here , can't wait hahaha 🍿🍿🍿🍿
My gammon is going away this weekend (don't worry all the bespokes food and clothes have been labelled for me) and I'm beyond happy he isn't gonna interfere with me enjoying this trip to its maximum

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Is it a hen or a bleeping funeral 😖😖😖😖

I'd rather go blackpool, staying in a shithole B&B with a plastic shot glass necklace than go there with those fake twats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m sorry but they all look a boring bunch of wannabe twats. Imagine going on a hen weekend with that gang of posers, all secretly bitching about you every time you go the bog. Be arsed.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Imagine she pipes up with that “singing” in Ibiza, the police over there are brutal. They will rattle her up and down the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine having to check every photo you’re in to edit it. “Pass me your phone while I edit my nose” FFS. She must be the most annoying person ever to be out with

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did that company really gift her ALL that ‘last minute holiday delivery’ for Olif?

I looked at their page. Not sure this is what you’d expect to see in Ibiza……but it seems right up KHM’s street. I’m sure Olif will look back at these photos when she’s 15 and be mortified at how bespoke she looked!
that company is owned by my hairdresser. I’ll be having words next time I see her, gifting stuff to truff 🤬🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She must have to live life on the edge of her seat on weekends like this, worrying what pictures other people are going to post of her. Note the photo that she’s photoshopped, someone is blinking in. Definitely the girl that looks for the best (easiest one to edit) of her and not at anyone else

Reactions: 34
Should I put the card we think she wrote to herself on the wiki?

I’m only asking because I usually only put things on there she’s done herself which we’ve seen, like bad photoshops, OHD no helmet in the bike attachment, other tit from insta - there’s nothing on there that is speculated by us.. do you know what I mean? (That’s why Ninja’s bullshit claims never got put on because absolutely no receipts)

If this card thing is her, I feel like it’s as big as when we all watched with our own peepers her admitting drinking while pregnant!

Heart to vote yes
to vote no

View attachment 644047
Crying that no one liked but everyone ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Crying that no one liked but everyone ❤
I was going to like it, but wanted to clarify that I think it should be posted but in a "this is the card she received, this is her handwriting, make of it what you will" way rather than "she deffo sent this to herself". Just to be on the safe side!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
I usually just lurk but I can not deal any longer. Kate love I think you should be straight to A and E rather than Ibiza. You're missing half of your leg.
I was just coming on to post this… sly on her legs that is!

Reactions: 10
I was going to like it, but wanted to clarify that I think it should be posted but in a "this is the card she received, this is her handwriting, make of it what you will" way rather than "she deffo sent this to herself". Just to be on the safe side!
Agreed… @QueenBarb2 maybe use the photo that was put together of her writing on the labels and the card. And say that questions were raised if the writing was too similiar?!

Reactions: 27
Is she going to have photo approval of all Instagram pictures that go up? Is she giving them photoshop lessons on the flight over? Or worst, scream and shout why are you taking pictures of me without my approval?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.