Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ol’ Alien Head blocked me ages ago so I'm counting on you magnificent trolls to post pics from the cousins page this weekend . Let the good times roll!

Reactions: 24
Aww wide gash are you seething with jealousy going on a hen do knowing full well you won’t be having one of your own

Reactions: 34
I said right from start she sent that to herself. That's the cretin she is! Anything for a troll rant. I despise the cunt. She hasn't one good/nice bone in her body.

But I'm soooo fucking excited for beefa. This is gonna be the best tattle weekend ever

Reactions: 28
She 110% wrote this can’t bear people who lie to get sympathy it’s pathetic if the girl was more honest about herself and life she wouldn’t receive people “trolling” her
But that’s the thing Rachy she loves it she thrives off it, what would she do without her jealous trolls who live a sad, unhappy life who claim uc and have got rusty fridges xx

Reactions: 12
Vale?? If I knew her address I'd gift her a fucking dictionary! I'd be so embarrassed tagging companies when I can't even spell simple words!!
Why does she have to make it about her. Had to plan it ALL in a week? Yeah whatever.
What really happened is she’s known about it for weeks, but because she’s so busy she’s only just got around to ordering a ton of shit tat off Ali express
How much upstaging of the hen are we going to see?

Reactions: 29
I see she’s been shopping on Ali express again

My fucking arse she paid that for her bag when she drives a 10 year old Range Rover and lives in a 3 bed semi paying interest only mortgage
Only the best from Ali express & DH Gate!

Reactions: 23
Rothsey she had to plan it all week but got her “bestfriend” to sort out pcr tests and fill out forms what a cunt she is. 100% she’s going to try and steal the hens thunder, after all she’s not getting her own hen do so she’s got to make it worth while to try and imagine it’s her own one she’ll be hanging off saggy balls neck in ocean like they’re fucking conjoined twins xx

Reactions: 35
Don’t… my stomach turns with the condensation- I know he’s half but did she really need to go so extra? How will he ever be a dad if he doesn’t work things out for himself? Trying to make out any mum who doesn’t make such a show of guilt and prep is a bad mum I see. It’s such a show, can’t bear her. What a set of cunts this group off to Ibiza must be to hang around with her

Reactions: 21
I’ve not been to Ibiza, but are blazers in fashion there?

Im trying to imagine my reaction if my maid of honour said “Come on Vi, time to get your bride blazer on!”

Reactions: 44
Planning your cousins hen and getting everyone to dress as you . I could understand if it was Kate’s hen do and everyone dressed in fedoras, initialled bags and Pearl shoes. This is embarrassing and imagine how much worse it’s gonna get.

https://giphy.com/Ro0SdgPQ30LsBx6XsL

Reactions: 50
She’s gone for blazers over the standard hen do t-shirt because she can’t risk her slab back being shown off without photoshop in the pics

Reactions: 39
Why did she elected the pic she lifted from Hollie?! Weird.

I'm in and ready for the ride!!!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.