Kate Hayes #86 car seat on tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

FUCKING DEAD don’t even know where to start, village idiot and mop bucket, same shade of concealer as herself. Zoflora bot unavailable for comment HAHAHAHHA girl, take a BOW

Reactions: 30
Without doubt she’s written that card! She needs help!

Anyway trolls I’m particularly looking forward to the come down disguised as a troll rant

Reactions: 31
I think the only thing I have to thank Boris for is that the other side of beefa is now on the super allowed list and we get the entertainment of this trip

Reactions: 21
They don't need to be sterilized anymore though she's nearly 1
As long as she’s still on formula they need to be sterilised.

Edit: obvs if she’s on blue milk already then no need for it.

We stopped formula a month ago and it’s amazing not sterilising

Reactions: 9
Never watched this person before, looked on her stories to see why she has so many threads.

Why all the labels? Assuming the child’s dad doesn’t know how to look after their daughter.

looks like she will be spending the weekend with Wayne and the other z listers he’s invited over.

Reactions: 19

Troll!!! This is all lies!! She bought the baby Asda bottles.

Reactions: 12
Those (d’s) are identical, the top one is from the card that was sent to her and the bottom one is from the food labelling. It’s pretty obvious she sent that hate card herself

Reactions: 90
The food prepping makes me feel queasy. Why can't you just cook from fresh every day? I know I'm just a loser compared with Kate. After all, I have a big house with not one but two full size living rooms, a new Range Rover and a garage to keep it in, not to mention a successful career and a bespoke, but somehow I manage to find the time to cook a healthy meal from scratch every night. I mean, where did it all go wrong for me? At least I haven't poisoned bespoke or given her rotten food disguised by too much garlic to cover the fact that it must ming to high heaven! God Kate, I so wish I was you. You lucky, lucky girl

Reactions: 37
Even got a hashtag
what does that even mean?
#holliesintobe
Is it Hollies into be? Hollies sin to be?
head hurts, please help me on this one… also just looked at her page and it’s gone?

Reactions: 30
#holliesintobe
head hurts, please help me on this one… also just looked at her page and it’s gone?
Hollies fellas surname is sinnett

Reactions: 18
#holliesintobe
Yeah she’s taken that one down with the hashtag

Reactions: 14
Plot twist: she’s going in the love island villa. Delo and olive are heading out Monday to confront her and then couple up with 2 others. Kate gets booted out because she throws the fire pit in the pool after someone mentioned they didn’t like her trainers.

Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.