Kate Hayes #67 banter, body, face ya big disgrace all over the place. Delo singing we will we will panel you

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when she went on a sofa journey?

But the sofa has never materialised... must have gotten lost en route to the box room.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember when she had a walk in wardrobe that wasn’t her living room 😂
So I see she used to gush over PLF as much as delo. Why do girls do this on social media? She’s going to look even more of a dick again when her and triple threat break up

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Remember when she wore a long cream gown to someone’s wedding and was bragging about the fact people kept asking her if she was the bride.
Also noticed she had a white dress on at her brother engagement party. She is THAT girl.
I’d of paid a waiter to swill her with red wine.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Remember when triple threat lashed the glass of juice at her & gave her the biggest dirty look known to man because he hates her

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Any need for the reposts of peoples manky feet in those Birkenstock knockoffs 😩
One in particular was pretty unpleasant. I dont really like feet but yesshhh they were bad. Why would you take pics of your feet and tag someone?! Foot fetishism maybe!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Remember when she wore a long cream gown to someone’s wedding and was bragging about the fact people kept asking her if she was the bride.
Also noticed she had a white dress on at her brother engagement party. She is THAT girl.
I’d of paid a waiter to swill her with red wine.
She’s done this to someone before - horror

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Truff swerve it , reposting pics of your Fans with their Monster Munch feet in them plazzy blag Birkenstock's - thanks 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
You’ve missed a bit of panelling there on the ceiling delo
Looks so bleeping tit.
I get it in an old grand house but it looks awful in that house or is it just because it’s all over every single vertical surface that it looks a show.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.