Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fizz22

VIP Member
I must get the outfits ready for all week because me and olive are JAM PACKED. Monday - hair and nails, 40 stories about trolls....... Yeah I can imagine you're run off your feet Jane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Trollinell

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
#READ THE WIKI

or

#Tits by her knees and can’t afford nursery fees. Up to their eyes in debt, and Matts a triple threat

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Being concerned for your child isn’t trolling you donkey. Also just say tattle, stop saying fake accounts. We want all your followers to read the WIKI!

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m literally never going to take anyone seriously who drank during pregnancy and also said there was nothing wrong with doing so (evidence in the wiki for the newbies) as if ANYONE like that can get on any sort of high horse?? She makes me absolutely howl

gigi_93

VIP Member
It's not fake accounts anyway, I'm a real person, I use a user name on a forum like 95% of every person on every forum on the internet.

READ THE WIKI
I was just thinking this?! Does she expect us to have our full names and a picture of ourselves? Forums have never been like that! I use my real Instagram to look at her stories. If she wants to know who I am she can come on here and ask me 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
Hi Delo, you alright hun?

• Haha

Flowers60

VIP Member
As if she’s screenshot a comment from tattle, that isn’t addressed directly to her, and said that it’s been sent to her. At least pick one of the ones that looks like it’s could have been sent to her inbox 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Little Bear

VIP Member
Need to do a take me out here

New members...revel yourselves!! 😆 Seriously though, introduce yourselves. Tell us how you found tattle and your favourite part of the wiki ✌🏼😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Thekinsley

Jesus wept. I think us ‘trolls’ are what gets Truff through the day.

if you think any of us are jealous of your sad, pathetic life, living in a constant insta bubble with a 3ft tall fella who’d shag anything moving (evidently) a d prob has a dick the size of my fingernail, living in fucking Upton, literal arsehole of the Wirral. Yeah you’re mistaken, I’d rather live in a tent with rats than have your life.

Oh and if you dare set foot on my driveway, I’ll fucking bounce you back down it like a space hopper. I have an opinion doll, nothing more. Fuck off with your threats cos no one is trolling you- we’ve not wished you dead, we’ve never ever been unkind about Olive as she’s a babe, we’ve never threatened you. We just think you’re a dickhead- and what?! Are the bizzees gonna be popping by cos I don’t lick your arse. Fuck off you absolute bell end. It was only theother day you could t sleep cos of that poor baby Azaylia, yet 2 days later your on one again about yourself! Life is too short to be so self obsessed , enjoy your baby and tap into real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 48