Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missramone

I'm I'm lurker, I had no idea who she was until I looked on trending and read her wiki, now I'm obsessed. I actually used to serve her back in the day as well but that's another story! The "fan" has just killed me off, made my day off perfect 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHH

I'VE IGNORED THEM FOR TWO YEARS AND I DON'T READ THE STUFF ANYMORE.

WHO'S GIVING YOU CONTENT THEN TRUFF? WHAT A FUCKING HUGE DANGLY FANNY SHE IS

Edit. Read the wiki

• Haha
Reactions: 48

BoccadiLupo

I'm a long time lurker (brought here by Truff's rants about trolls, and then once I read the wiki I saw the light) but just had to say BODY, BANTER, FACE made me spit out my tea across my keyboard this afternoon. I've no idea if it is Kate or Delo who posted but whoever it is, you are delusional. Tell you what. Come back to us in 5 years and let's see if you are still together. If you are, I'll happily accept you're a happy couple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Teachermum

I have been a nursery nurse, a nursery teacher, I am now a year 1 teacher with a 3 year old of my own who went to said baby classes. Just to clarify to you Kate, baby classes are not the same as nursery. Your child doesn’t interact with other babies at a class in the same way they do at nursery. I promise you :)

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Just confirmed that she does indeed still read here. Just own your fucking mistakes, Kate. Say sorry, you didn’t read the guidance properly and now you won’t be using it until she’s old enough. It’ll give you a reason to not have to go out on the bikes again for another 4 months if nothing else, because you clearly weren’t enjoying it yesterday.

• Haha

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
The audacity gall and gumption of her saying that we need to get off our phones, she’s usually 20 insta stories deep by 10am 😭 propet thinks that her mama has a phone for a face. Unlike you Kate I have a full time job which doesn’t involve me faking my life on social media.

• Haha

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
It's not even 8oclock and she going on about trolls when everyone as been up since the crack of dawn all buzzing to be going back to work ect and she banging on about fucken trolls on a monday again

• Haha

Hereforthegram

Wait...........hang on a min..........she ran 10k in 55 mins the other day!? Which is the time a really physically fit person will achieve!
Now.......she’s going to 5 couch to k?
which is a beginners plan? It’s for someone who is unfit (I.e the couch) to achieve just getting to a 5k run without stopping after like 8 weeks!?
she is a joke how much she trips herself up with her fabricated shit!
🤪🤪🤪🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
Same. I posted similar. If she was crying or been sick (likely with the bumps) how would they know?
Theyre clueless
She’s too shit scared to put Olive in her own room to sleep but will happily lash her in that contraption? Make it make sense 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 46