Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JoeExotic

VIP Member
It makes me giggle everytime she says “imagine your work knew you were a troll!”

KATE, you fucking state, if you messaged my work to tell them I was on an online gossip site saying nasty stuff about you they wouldn’t even have the time to entertain it. Because, funnily enough, they have bigger fish to fry and the world doesn’t revolve around fat TRUFFLE MONSTERS and Instagram. Soz.

Also, if anyones work did try and discipline them or sack them for being on an online gossip website then you’d take them to the cleaners at a tribunal because there’s no fucking laws against commenting on an online gossip site, you daft cunt.

#READTHEWIKI

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

CupofTee

I actually find it so sad that she would spend years and years building her brand, opening up a large, seemingly successful (I agree not for everyone, but it did seem busy with certain types!) salon and training academy with a friend then giving it all up to become a professional influencer to “get free things”.

Instagram has a shelf life, it’s not a real job and it’s certainly not real life (as she keeps telling us!). In the long run, Cheryl will come out so much better financially and won’t have had to sell her soul to wear gifted shit from Wish.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59

TheFox286

Chatty Member
This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha

Itsallgrey

Hiyaa guysss been a member for ages but more of a lurker. Live locally to KH and literally no one around here would go to or recommend her for Make up, like I don’t her inflated ego at all. The rant this afternoon just made me cringe 😬.
Ps Wiki had me in pleats 🤣.

• Heart
  • Haha

Curiousgeorgeme

I don’t think that beautiful brave little girl should be mentioned on this thread, I can’t get her out of my head and personally find it uncomfortable reading about that pure innocent little baby in the same thread as something so fake x

• Heart

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
Her “cry troll” rants are as predictable as Sallie Axl saying she’s getting her kids back every week. Let ppl just take the piss and leave us in peace!

mirror mirror on the panelled wall who’s the biggest troll of all.......

KATIE 🦬

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
She’s such an arrogant, smug twat. Bragging about getting freebies and being paid to badly promote stuff. What happens when the influencer trend dies off though Kate? What happens when Olive isn’t as easy as pose and place for adverts? What happens when people realise you’re not actually still working as a MUA so your make up opinion means fuck all?? Where will all the free stuff come from then? Really bad taste bragging about not having to pay for things when you claim to work alongside a charity that helps families with nothing. Twat.

Also - you do not live in a normal three bedroom house. You live in a bizarre upside down funhouse that you’ve devalued by about £50,000 because of your selfishness.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58

Scouseymoo

Chatty Member
The pic of him miles ahead in the distance with the writing 'family time' under it has fully ended me for today. I'm having a curer 🤣🥂

• Haha
Reactions: 57

the_moonins

VIP Member
“Instagram is my job and I can’t change that, otherwise I would and would delete Instagram”
Says the girl who’s just voluntarily given up her salon and makeup work to be a full time instagrammer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
She is a muppet! Who the fuck takes a baby bouncing around in that trailer for 3 hours. She can’t even keep up!
I wonder where they changed her nappy? 3 fucking hours sat bouncing around in your own shit and piss.
The pair of them are fucking TAPPED.

• Haha
  • Sick

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
Fucking hell may as well have just shoved Olive in the tumble dryer for the afternoon. That poor child’s little brain is probably scrambled😂

I cannot wait for her to come on her stories later and tell us that she consulted a neurologist and the police who both said that Olive would be fine.

I wonder if all this KHM no longer at Oh Snarlin came about when Chez felt sorry for her arriving at the work Xmas do dressed like a smelly disabled librarian .. and then offered to buy her out 🤣
View attachment 524621
CHRIST😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

CatHun

VIP Member
She’s knows who you are 👀
Doorbell at the ready.
If you know who I am Kate, would you mind bringing a parkgate chippy with you when you bounce up my drive? Still haven’t been yet and I’m still craving one
Many thanks ✌🏼

Also, no one trolls your family, you are only fuming because we like Mez and we don’t like you. I bet you’d say nothing if it was 66 threads about her.

• Haha