Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Well this is a very odd response from Truff.

It’s very clear from the salon make over, removal
of oh snarlin from truffs bio and comments made by pep head that she’s taking a step back. So why is she making out that everything is normal?

Also - bit of a coincidence that this has appeared after the ☕ was spilt reference her stepping back...

Just adds weight to theory that she’s having to leave the salon because she can’t afford the childcare but she can’t dare admit it. I would imagine she is keeping up the pretence of working there until the big revel - then she’s got an excuse,

If you were still involved in the salon as an owner, you’d be there redecorating with your business partner. Not cycling around the Wirral like a demented teletubby.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Fizz22

VIP Member
I think it's dead strange the way she has made out like that has been sent directly to her. This is an opinion forum and she doesn't have to read here. No one is sending her direct messages and therefore it isn't trolling 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 53

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Im sure it doesn’t take an investor to work out the ‘group’ from the area that are on here ffs 😅 they’re your ‘mates,’ people that work in your (ex) salon, people that have worked with you in the past, previous clients, your ‘team’ that send you screenshots (wonder if her ‘team’ crop out their profile at the top of the screenshots 🧐) and probably most of Delo’s mates girlfriends. It would probably be easier to work out who isn’t on here talking about you tbh Jane hun
And then there’s the rest of us sad troll bastards that aren’t from the area, who just wish we had your bespoke amazing life, ‘normal’ 3 bed semi and an underwear model boyfriend 😭🥴

• Haha

gashycrash

Don’t get it twisted. I think she’s a pretty girl. I don’t think she’s fat (Christ galz if you see me there’s a
Million things wrong with me- and I got ratchet eyebrows too) I think the majority of the people on here aren’t slating you because of the way you look- it’s because you are completely dissatisfied and use all this smoke & mirrors bullshit.
I do have a problem with you making people feel worse about themselves when you are saying “no filter”- whilst using a filter. Just be HONEST and people would most likely accept you, when you accept it too.
People don’t like being lied too, and people don’t like this victim shit. Put something good into the world- rather than drain us of our sympathy. People are angry at you because you use a public forum to overshare- and you don’t allow people to have an opinion.

• Heart

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
I honestly cannot wait for her podcast to go on YouTube. I am going to be dropping some mega truth bombs in the comments sections.

In other news Katie it’s 9:30 am and I’ve taken your advice and gone for a nice stroll with my own bespoke.

Been out about an hour, thought long and hard about whether you said this morning and I’ve had a profound realisation.

I still think you’re a twat.

Oh I’ve been walking in my best friends back garden for the 100’s DM’s I’ve had asking! No it’s not the local woods, how dare you say that YOU TROLL.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Oh my god. I really try my hardest not to be mum police because I’m not perfect myself and this isn’t mumsnet but what the FUCK are they playing at putting her in that trailer?!!! I’m gobsmacked

• Heart

Southern.fairy91

For the record kate.
I’m happy.
I’ve just bought a gorgeous house with a living room.
I’m having a baby
I’m getting married pretty soon.
You know what like the stuff written about you on here 99% of the time isn’t personal, we don’t hate you for the sake of hating you, I certainly don’t: I just cannot bare the lie that you portray.
For context, the Khloe Khardasian photo debacle wasn’t about her being insecure about the photo, it’s that complaining about the photo reaches young girls that looking like that (which was pretty damn good imho) isn’t good enough.
The same as you do now, you’re teaching girls and young people that normality isn’t good enough, and it’s wrong. You’re teaching your daughter that she only has worth because of her blonde hair and blue eyes, which is wrong. You’re using your gorgeous little girl as a puppet in your Instagram life which is wrong. You lie about the tiniest little things that do not matter. Which is wrong.
These are all silly things which would take next to no effort to make right, you can do better you can be better and trust me it’ll bring you a lot more happiness but you have no interest in it because it doesn’t fit your victim narrative.
For the record Kate I don’t hate you I doubt any of us on here do. I don’t even dislike you, I think you do have some redeeming qualities, it’s clear that you love your daughter, it’s clear you’re trying your best to make your relationship work, it’s clear you at the very least try.
I honestly just pity you, for the fact that you feel the need to keep up appearances to 180k people, that frankly probably wouldn’t give a fuck if you disappeared of the face of the earth tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Trollinell

Chatty Member
I wish I was Kate! I would dream of swapping my dark semi for her bright and fresh house and having Matt every morning and night 😆!!
Yeh Matt’s amazing if you’re into small, brass shagging, violent, wannabe sted heads. Drop him a DM babe, his standards are clearly lower than a gutter

This is absolutely slanderous and Kate could rinse you dry!

Matt is nothing but a loving partner and dad. Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn't be interested.

You lot are taking out your own issues on a woman that has done nothing wrong. I hope you all save up and get therapy cause you need it ! Matt is a triple threat - banter, body and face and you lot are salty that you can't have him. What a sad life ! !
Kate could rinse us dry? Is she that desperate for money at the minute then? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 52

SavvyBee

VIP Member
The bit I completely pissed myself at out of all those slides was her saying “I just live in a normal 3 bed semi” alright love normal you say 🤣
Sorry but did she have to clarify because she thinks people are under the impression she’s living in some kind of Kardashian mansion?! A normal 3 bed semi would be a major upgrade love!! You’ve got 2 actual bedrooms, your fella’s “walk-in” (its not called a walk in when you use an entire bedroom for it and have to cross a hallway to get to it, the clue is in the name). Your only comfy family area is on a borrower sized sofa in your garage and instead of a nice place to chill and play with your baby you’ve got a large vagina-coloured cupboard full of sweatshop polyester clothing and makeup that belongs in 2003. You have to shower (if you bother!) then go downstairs to get dressed and then back up to sort your baby, then to take an all important selfie you have to go down again to drag a mirror in to your garage. You couldn’t give me your house for free it’s a show! I’m not one bit jealous of your life. You’ve got a gorgeous healthy baby girl but that is the only thing remotely covetable about you - you pretend everything’s amazing for the sake of strangers on Instagram! If you really dislike it that much here’s an idea - get an ACTUAL job rather than trying to fake the perfect insta life to blag freebies. Rather go out and work and be able to choose what I dress myself and my baby in than wait and see what the postman brings for me to pretend to love. She is delusional and it’s honestly worrying none of her loved ones see fit to intervene.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

CatHun

VIP Member
At this point I think Chez might be on here as well, she’s well trolling Truff with this salon makeover. She knows there’s only one tiny paneller round there.
18451E00-8913-4FE9-A1B4-48593BAC0EBD.png

• Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Those Desenio prints are the blandest thing on the planet. Can’t stand them. They’re either motivational bullshit quotes or black scribbles on a white or beige background. Absolute wank.
They're the influencers version of "live,laugh, love" sign, along with those chanel and YSL books they all have on their console table... boring tackfest with zero originality

• Haha
  • Heart

EnolaHolmes

Ooh we’ve touched a nerve with arl tyre tits.

she’s a bad weirdo isn’t she?

Also tons of my people in work know her, went to school with her, know of tattle and we all talk about it, how pathetic she is and what a massive liar she is. no one gives a fuck Jane. I work in a law firm too 🤣🤣

come bounce up my drive truff, I dare you.
Pregnant or not, I’ll have you.

I live not far from the travellers rest, you know the pub you drive to, that takes you 23 minutes to get to, for a sunday lunch you sad little girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50