Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JustADiamond

‘Even if I was a whore who slid into his DM he wouldn’t be interested’ 🤣😜🤣 dead!! Boo you whore! #readthewiki ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 46

alex650

Chatty Member
Imagine starting a story saying ‘I’m SO BORED of talking about trolls now’ and then doing 40 stories all about them

• Haha

gigi_93

VIP Member
She needs to log the fuck off. Hasn’t she got some clothes and shoes to throw at her kid to keep herself busy?

• Haha

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
Morning Kate. Hope you have a lovely day working for Chez, with Oliver sat in her car seat coz you can’t accord nursery. The irony of you commenting on people sat on their phones all day aswell 😂
She’s so fucking ignorant.
Why is she so fucking aggressive.

Imagine living just a day in her smelly boat shoes, I’d rather be tied naked to the back of a car with barbed wire and dragged through the Mersey tunnel 😬😬😬

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
So she seen hinch post tattle screen shots and she’s doing the same now then. Only difference is hinch didn’t claim they were direct messages 😂
Why are they referring to you in the 3rd person, truff? 😂 😂
Screen shot this.... READ THE WIKI.
How about we end every comment with a footnote saying READ THE TATTLE WIKI. She won’t use any screenshots ever again🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

MagicCat

VIP Member
She is so out of touch with reality. Bragging about being sent freebies and lots of us would want her job.
No mate, I have a good job and house with a living room and boss kids. You live in a maze with a fella who hates you.

• Haha

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
Thing is, you don’t get 66 threads made about you over nothing. No smoke without fire and all that jazz.
How does she not understand that?
The Wiki has countless indisputable facts that she does NOT want people to read. She can’t even argue them. She says things have been exaggerated. You can’t exaggerate that picture of her looking like the fucking Fat Controller on a pregnant girl’s doorstep. I can’t even bring myself to watch her stories if she’s gloating about freebies and being generally a braggy cunt. No need. Tone deaf, self obsessed stupid cow.

• Haha
Can someone tell me why she calls Olive Oluv?
So the Asda fake Birkenstock’s sold out because of her? well what does that tell you about the demographic of the people that follow her for fashion advice?! You’re never going to hit the big bucks hun you’ll always be a burger, never a steak.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Little Bear

VIP Member
The bit I completely pissed myself at out of all those slides was her saying “I just live in a normal 3 bed semi” alright love normal you say 🤣

• Haha
Can imagine having that conversation with my husband (yes Kate, he liked me enough to put a ring on it) Mr Abernathy, I have decided to hand my notice in at the job I adore doing, and throw away the years of university, training, and experience that it’s taken me to get to the current position I hold, the job that gives us some financial stability. I have decided to do this because I want to act like a twat on Instagram, get free weaning sets, free clothes from companies who originally get them from workshops in China, free Grandma jewellery and free cheap makeup. I also want to make really bad promotional reels and throw clothes at our kids. That ok with you?
"Bob, the bank have told me they don't take Collection concealers as mortgage payments. Trolls. Don't they know it's how I get paid for my job. Tattle bastards"

• Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Was just coming to say... Why is she making out that message was sent to her when it's clearly been lifted straight from here 🤣

• Haha

Hereforthegram

So I reckon Truff is going back to work tomorrow but only to fulfil the courses that have already been booked and paid for or she’ll deffo be in breach of contract. Note she’s not booking anything new in and isn’t planning as her diary is full for the next year 🙀🤪

• Haha
  • Heart