Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tlyfe

VIP Member
Remember when she chased that woman down the street thinking she was taking pics of her but was on FaceTime to her mate 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Abongo

VIP Member
Was on the wiki and seen the parking like a twat post. Had a nosey on it.
Own up. Who are yous? 😂
F5355128-BEC1-4FFF-BFD0-2B908EBCD608.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Poirotthepigeon

VIP Member
#67 READ THE WIKI

I know we've been there before but I think we can agree it's time to dust it off again. It should just be every title 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

davidsdead

VIP Member
If anyone is sending you screenshots of you being called a fat cunt... they’re not on your team hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

CatHun

VIP Member
I don’t understand how him fucking her off going 50mph down a path with poor olive being thrown around in a trailer was a Mother’s Day present? Was he late for the 3.15 at Aintree after all?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

davidsdead

VIP Member
Bragging about getting more money and more free stuff is gonna piss your genuine followers off more than it will people that dislike you already. Fool. There are mothers out there using food banks and you’re squealing about getting freebies 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 65

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
Were Kate and chezza friends before Oh Darlin? Or is it more of a business friendship?
Cos fair play to Cheryl, she’s used Kates name and ‘reputation’ to get her salon off the ground, let Kate play CEO boss babe for a year or so, then fucked her off before she does too much damage 😂 might start a Cheryl Taylor rave about thread 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
21:00 and Delo’s still working- stealing other peoples work to claim as his own. What a hero.

I have no words for today, I’ve got about 10 pages to catch up on. But her referring to herself as truffle
Monster whilst pretending she still doesn’t read here was my highlight😂

• Haha
  • Heart

gossip29

VIP Member
Why is she saying she’s not scared of us anymore? Why was she ever scared? We don’t go bouncing our ten bellies up her drive with a little midget in tow

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
still makes me die when his pants fell down showing his grotty arse. Remember his quaver toenails
The same reasons Chez has bought Truff outta OD. Fed up with her brown sharks and morning farts oooo can I make my first ever thread title suggestion 😆

Kate Hayes #67 brown sharks and morning farts, finger in nose having a picky, don’t forget to READ THE WIKI

• Haha
  • Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
I can’t take Cheryl seriously soz. @gigi_93 was it you ages and ages ago who said someone with a name like Cheryl Taylor belongs on a doorstep wearin their dressing gown scratching their Fanny

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 62
I think she looks lovely and of course she looks slightly different when posing and showing herself at the right angles.

The house looks very fashionable but in a few years if it dates I'm sure Kate will get it redone so be bang up to date a gain. Matt is dreamy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 61