Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be a sexist prick but there is NO WAY that any straight man would have the awareness or creativity to order a balloon ‘arch’ (looks more like a pile) cakesicles and balloons that spell out ‘mummy’. It’s actually so depressing seeing her parade it all over insta knowing that she chose and paid for it all herself 🤮

Reactions: 42
She’s asked the health visitor, the midwife, her weaning coach and BoJo and they’ve all said that curling her baby’s hair with a tong is super allowed. Trolls.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Truff you’ve really out-truffed yourself. Imagine thinking that you have to be this over the top to be celebrated for being a mum. What’s happened to cold toast and milky tea in bed or a handmade card? Why does everything have to be so bespoke and extra for her? She’s a bleeping melt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
This whole Mother’s Day display is just pathetic but we expect nothing less from her. Living life for ‘the gram’ is such a depressing way to live.
I got a lie in and peace to watch TV in bed with a hot coffee along with a handmade card from my son and it was perfect.

Reactions: 29
I never understand the whole balloon thing?! Why do adults want balloons?? I only ever see them at kids birthday parties and on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Imagine crying cause you for some balloons with your gifted tat. It’s my wedding anniversary today and my kids birthday and Mother’s Day, I’ve managed 15 minutes in the bath before 2 toddlers got in, and my hubby is having a nap after eating too much cake. Imagine trying to show how amazing the day has been for the gram

Reactions: 27
Aren’t those bottles of Whispering Angel the ones out of the hair burst boxes her and Mevs got. Had off with her own mums gifted wine 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Believe me Chezzas is much more OTT, probs all free too....but I feel she's afraid to post it all and is at least "reading the bleeping room"

Reactions: 19
It’s a wonder those balloons she definitely bought herself don’t spell ‘MOMMA’ rather than ‘MUMMY’.
Such over the top bragging shite. All for show to strangers on social media. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 26
I’m 48 and would not be caught dead in that absolute disaster of an outfit! 😂😂😂
[/Q
I’m canny, miss being on here tho. We’ve had some bloody hilarious times on here and I miss them. I’m aware folk slag tattle off but the lasses on here are bloody amazing and everything said about truffs is bloody true!! Obviously she doesn’t come on here or use photoshop anymore. 😂😂 If that’s true I’ll happily tell her my real name. 🥳🥳🥳
Are you a Geordie?

Find it hilarious she has a whole bleeping living room converted into her walk in/office but goes and takes her outfit photos in another room?!
Why didn't she make the garage into a dressing room??

Reactions: 2
As if one of her top three tips for new mums is ‘DON’T BUY TOO MUCH STUFF’!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
You bought nothing you beggy mare!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh my god that bleeping blouse/shirt/MONSTROSITY she’s wearing 🤢🤢 she dresses like a middle aged old fart! That outfit looks like she should have these on her feet
862F563E-0CEB-4231-9900-0B201503EA22.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So she gave up her living room for a bespoke walk-in wardrobe / blogger filming room and yet she now has to drag a mirror in to her borrower-sized garage-lounge to be able to film her fashion “hauls”. Make it make sense.

PS what the duck are theeeeeese!! 90s market stall vibes. 🤢
Her trotters are gona smell like sweaty pasties in them 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.