Kate Hayes #61 Wash your hair, you dirty mare. You're a fright and your box is..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this over the top display is sickening. What the duck has the world come to?
My Daughter is nearly 22 ( duck,I’m old😳) and what I treasure now is the cards,pics that she has made over the years. I used to love to receive a home made card & a bunch of spring flowers for Mother’s Day.
I would have died if I’d got up on Mother’s Day to a balloon display!
If you’re secure in your relationship with your partner & kids you don’t need all this OTT shite.
If I was Kate all I would want is a fella I could trust.
Eeee God,stop the world I want to get off!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
The picture just screams my life is better than yours! She’s a greedy fat duck end of!

Reactions: 31
All this carry on for herself, but bet delos got no chance of a steak and bj tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
that Mother’s Day display is bleeping pathetic, I do go all out for my kids on their birthdays but not a bleeping chance Id spend that much money on balloons for a bleeping adult never mind myself to put up for myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am bleeping in bulk at the fact that she will HAVE to keep these massive displays up 4/5 times a year for the rest of her relationship with Delo because if she doesn’t it’ll look like something is up between them 🤣🤣🤣 their whole relationship is a bleeping farce

absolute fake fuckers never seen one ounce of genuine intentions between the pair of them 🤣🤣

KHM BALLOON BUSINESS:
*one woman band who will make your special occasion look like your cheating fella gives a duck*

BOOK MY PACKAGES NOW VIA DM MMKAY:

◾STEP 1: CHOOSE A DATE:

VALENTINES
GALENTINES
MOTHERS DAY
EASTER
FARTHERS DAY
HALLOWEEN
RELATIONSHIP ANNIVERSARY
XMAS

◾STEP 2: CHOOSE A THEME

DUST COVERED ARTIFICIAL FLOWERS INSIDE BALLOONS
GREEN AND PINK FOIL BALLOONS
TRUFFLE INSPIRED BROWN AESTHETIC BALLOON ARCH

◾STEP 3: CHOOSE A SPECIAL GIFT:

6000 KCAL CAKE
CHOCOLATE HEART TO SMASH
HAIRCHOICE BARBIE HAIR PONYTAIL
FARTIER BRACELET
SILK SCARF
FART COVERING AIR FRESHNER

BOOK ONLY VIA DM BEFORE I SELL OUT GUYZZZ MMKAY
This has made my day
Thankyou

• Haha
Reactions: 5
that Mother’s Day display is bleeping pathetic, I do go all out for my kids on their birthdays but not a bleeping chance Id spend that much money on balloons for a bleeping adult never mind myself to put up for myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am bleeping in bulk at the fact that she will HAVE to keep these massive displays up 4/5 times a year for the rest of her relationship with Delo because if she doesn’t it’ll look like something is up between them 🤣🤣🤣 their whole relationship is a bleeping farce

absolute fake fuckers never seen one ounce of genuine intentions between the pair of them 🤣🤣

KHM BALLOON BUSINESS:
*one woman band who will make your special occasion look like your cheating fella gives a duck*

VALENTINES
GALENTINES
MOTHERS DAY
EASTER
FARTHERS DAY
HALLOWEEN
RELATIONSHIP ANNIVERSARY
XMAS

6000 KCAL CAKE
CHOCOLATE HEART TO SMASH
FARTIER BRACELET
SILK SCARF

That display is bleeping disgusting, tacky and over the top! Even worse that its gifted tat and Delo has no bleeping idea about it. Daft bleep will be taken the piss out of on his mates group chat

Imagine how cluttered her house will be for ages😂😂😂 bleeping dusty ballons everywhere.

What a sad, pathetic fake lifestyle. Give me a cheap bouquet and some chocs and il be happy.

Like you said Barb zero interaction between them, I bet they have been glued to their phones all day whilst Mez has to clean crappy nappies all day.

Eugh imagine them in bed tonight with her sloggi knickers on trying to seduce Delo with gravy ingrained under her tits and her breath smelling like a waste bin whislt stroking his chode cock🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
I get them big number balloons for my kids on their birthdays & they get on my tits after a day cos once the days over where you supposed put them 😂😂
Same here I cant wait for them to pop so I can get rid of the fuckers

Reactions: 6
I reckon he has said something like use my card and order yourself whatever you like. He proper can’t be arsed to arrange anything but thinks just paying for it is enough. I’ve had cards made at nursery and a photo card which my husband ordered from the kids, flowers, chocs and a roast dinner made for me! Best day. And not one bit of it has gone on social media.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So today was kate Hayes day didn’t you know!? Enjoyed the day so much with mini Mez only posted 50 stories
Me me me

• Haha
Reactions: 26

KHM BALLOON BUSINESS:

VALENTINES
GALENTINES
MOTHERS DAY
EASTER
FARTHERS DAY
HALLOWEEN
RELATIONSHIP ANNIVERSARY
XMAS

6000 KCAL CAKE
CHOCOLATE HEART TO SMASH
FARTIER BRACELET
SILK SCARF

This has set me off full on snorting 🤣🤣🤣 mmkay.

I’ve had today off SM cause i can’t bear all the bragging and dedications to “the worlds most amazing mum” when I know so many people who have lost their mum this last year and Sarah Everards poor mum will just be wishing for her daughter to be here, and selfishly I don’t need reminding that I’m NOT a mum when I would absolutely love to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
All this over the top display is sickening. What the duck has the world come to?
My Daughter is nearly 22 ( duck,I’m old😳) and what I treasure now is the cards,pics that she has made over the years. I used to love to receive a home made card & a bunch of spring flowers for Mother’s Day.
I would have died if I’d got up on Mother’s Day to a balloon display!
If you’re secure in your relationship with your partner & kids you don’t need all this OTT shite.
If I was Kate all I would want is a fella I could trust.
Eeee God,stop the world I want to get off!
This 👏🏻 i would be fuming if I woke upto all those tacky balloons rammed into my kitchen that I would eventually have to burst and fill my bin up with. She’s so materialistic it makes me sick.
My 2 year old came barging into my room at 6.30am with a bunch of flowers and chocolates screaming “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!” (Happy Mother’s Day must have been a struggle for her to say 😂) and it has made me giggle all day thinking about it. And money can’t buy that memory that will stay with me forever now ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Well, as we thought the balloon fairies have visited our Truff and blessed her with a delightfully tacky display. Bork.

speaks volumes that she’s not posted anything genuine about the day. No home made card or ounce of thoughtfulness. Just staged to duck and a bit sad really, if you think just cos you have an arch of balloons and some cupcakes that your days eclipsed any of ours, you’d be very much mistaken love.

By the way, if anyone was wondering, my baby hadn’t gone mouldy (thank duck) she’s just been a little Picasso and created a masterpiece of a card... moments like that are pure and all you need.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
This 👏🏻 i would be fuming if I woke upto all those tacky balloons rammed into my kitchen that I would eventually have to burst and fill my bin up with. She’s so materialistic it makes me sick.
My 2 year old came barging into my room at 6.30am with a bunch of flowers and chocolates screaming “HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY!” (Happy Mother’s Day must have been a struggle for her to say 😂) and it has made me giggle all day thinking about it. And money can’t buy that memory that will stay with me forever now ❤
Aww my daughter said happy birthday mummy as well 🤣💕💕💕

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloomin eck, whoever posted yesterday predicting how THM’s mommas day would go, you were pretty much bang on 😂

I’ve had a cracking Mother’s Day, which is a shocker cos I didn’t get a gigantic ballon display. However I do have a huge bottle of Prosecco and everyone else is asleep 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.