Katie Hayes #62 Cant afford “nursry” might ask the government for a bursary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
768B516A-70F7-439E-8023-A9AB9554C26D.png

Is she showing us her toilet bowl after her jump in the Mersey 🤢 that looks absolutely bleeping disgusting 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Thought her hair was curly truff 🤔 🤔 🤥 🤥 confirmed she defo had the tongs on it at the weekend now

Who eats chocolate cake for breakfast when they are on a ‘diet’ ffs 🤣🤣 I’m going to take a stab in the dark and suggest this is why you’re not losing weight
That kids hair is poker straight! Why’s she so desperate for Olive to be everything that she’s not? Tanned, petite, curly blonde hair. She’s going to cause that kid so much trauma.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
That kids hair is poker straight! Why’s she so desperate for Olive to be everything that she’s not? Tanned, petite, curly blonde hair. She’s going to cause that kid so much trauma.
I hope when olive gets older, she becomes a massive goth with pale makeup and black hair 🤣 would serve truff right!

• Haha
Reactions: 63
“Making bake chocolate protein” - think they are meant to be baked Oats but as per, she has no idea what she is talking about. Seen a few fitness pages post them and thought oo another bandwagon I can jump on. When you next going for a dip in the sea Kate? Oh I know, never. You have got a post out of it, so we won’t see that again.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who called it! Who said that she was on the beg for clothes? Lo and behold PLT have sent her stuff! Make me so angry 😡 she’s got no shame whatsoever

• Angry
Reactions: 46
Thought her hair was curly truff 🤔 🤔 🤥 🤥 confirmed she defo had the tongs on it at the weekend now

Who eats chocolate cake for breakfast when they are on a ‘diet’ ffs 🤣🤣 I’m going to take a stab in the dark and suggest this is why you’re not losing weight
Oh here she goes jumping on the baked oats 😴😴😴

Reactions: 16
Someone needs to send Wayne Lineker the wiki from here.
She mustn’t have a penny to scratch her arse with. Begging for stuff all the time,she’s a disgrace!!

Reactions: 41
Guessing she never paid 30 odd quid for that baby Mori baby grow earlier. Only buys the kid asda or matalan the tight bleep

Reactions: 25
I find it so sad that she won’t just let Olive be herself she’s a real cutie but her mum clearly has issues with the fact she doesn’t fit her perfect baby perception on tanned blonde blue eyed and petite.

Reactions: 22
Who’s going to tell her it’s not trolling if your opinion differs to someone else’s? And that having your agent send you fake troll messages to up your engagement doesn’t technically count either?

Reactions: 41
I cannot believe she is going all the way to London when we are in fukin lockdown to talk about trolls with pervy Peterson. What a fukin joke.
Oh well more people to redirect here 🙋🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 45
Of course she’s nervous... the majority of what she’s ever said has been fabricated! Plus it’s on video so no editing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t think she quite understands... just because she regards it as ‘work’ doesn’t mean it’s allowed. It is not essential work and it is definitely not essential travel. She could be doing it from home

Reactions: 37
Podcasts can be done from the not so comfort of her own home 🤔 never heard anything more ridiculous traveling for a podcast interview!! So she had her hair done yesterday or today

Reactions: 33
Who’s gonna be asking the questions then! It’s a shame I’m at work could have used my snide account!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.