Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow sent so much shite she can’t keep up 😫😫 also WHY post a photo of your baby on the grid if you’re not gonna show her face?! She’s a bleeping BABY not an A-List celeb
The blurring out is such a bizarre thing to do!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah that’s really weird. I don’t want my baby’s face on social media... so I don’t post him. It really is that simple!

Reactions: 15
By the way though, she actually purchased the baby something. From home bargains. Where I’m sure olive had to sit in her seat while KHM breathed over and touched everything, then slapped her hands over the babies face in case anyone saw her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow sent so much shite she can’t keep up 😫😫 also WHY post a photo of your baby on the grid if you’re not gonna show her face?! She’s a bleeping BABY not an A-List celeb
why does she only dress the baby in the muted colour tones of a russian peasant ? I've honestly never once seen that baby look like a girl or remotely nice ? Or I am just old fashioned and all clothes are now unisex ?!? If I do have this baby I dont want in in stone, olive green, grey or taupe !! wtaf ?!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
why does she only dress the baby in the muted colour tones of a russian peasant ? I've honestly never once seen that baby look like a girl or remotely nice ? Or I am just old fashioned and all clothes are now unisex ?!? If I do have this baby I dont want in in stone, olive green, grey or taupe !! wtaf ?!?
I agree, you never see her in a pretty dress or a pretty pink top and leggings! Should have just called her Oliver

• Haha
Isn't she trying to be all bespoke by dressing the baby in shades of her name? Or maybe she hasn't been gifted any "gender coloured" clothes so has to make do with that she has.

Reactions: 8
I clearly wasted my time watching Bozza
On the tele last night. KHM and pep head Cheryl (who is 40) clearly have all the answers!
Don’t know who those three muppets at the press conference thought they were, Bozza you need to check yourself mate, who needs Chris the chief medical officer when you could have KHM the CEO of oh fkin darlin.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This photo looks like the eyeless ghost kids in The Haunting of Bly Manor. Why not just show the headband??!! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The post with Matt hugging her and being “needy” 😂😂😂. After posts here the other day saying he looks disinterested. But she doesn’t read here, does she Matt 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Pair of whoppers. Any normal man would cringe with her behaviour. He must really be desperate for a few quid 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Seriously, if you don’t want your kid on social media, don’t put your kid on social media. It’s not hard. Only that’ll mean you don’t get any free stuff wouldn’t it, Kate? And God forbid you’d spend your own money buying her stuff.

Reactions: 17
On her post showing the plate of food... who’s voices are they? It doesn’t even sound like Kate (holding the plate of food OR talking about the baby’s nappy being wet)??

Reactions: 9
On her post showing the plate of food... who’s voices are they? It doesn’t even sound like Kate (holding the plate of food OR talking about the baby’s nappy being wet)??
I thought the exact same thing!! I’ve played it over and over 🤣

Reactions: 3
Maybe it’s Sarah sultamm 😂🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope to god she’s not been gifted that Hello Fresh package (would never know with her lack of ASA awareness) when there are people literally starving and relying on food banks 😠😠😠

I think it sounds like Chez 😳🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The post with Matt hugging her and being “needy” 😂😂😂. After posts here the other day saying he looks disinterested. But she doesn’t read here, does she Matt 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Pair of whoppers. Any normal man would cringe with her behaviour. He must really be desperate for a few quid 🤦‍♀️😂
I can’t see that? Where has she posted it?

I hope to god she’s not been gifted that Hello Fresh package (would never know with her lack of ASA awareness) when there are people literally starving and relying on food banks 😠😠😠

I think it sounds like Chez 😳🤷‍♀️
She’s put it’s an ad!!!
Yep it’s pep head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's marked it as an ad unfortunately.. :(

God just watched Chezza's stories.. she's nuts!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She dresses her in popular paint colours!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping hell another beggy food post. What was wrong with the Indian food Anna’s mum and dad sent to you? Bet she was shitting through the eye of a needle 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.