Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off subject but is anyone onto that girl Lovelle Skin Solutions! She needs her own thread ASAP....... just av a look at her stories
Yes I agree I've actually searched to see if she's got a thread before 😂 she's a man head getting very big for her boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg same she's so condescending 🤮
It’s just the constant swearing and language she uses on her posts, Ive got my own business and wouldn’t dreammmmm in a million years of speaking like that. Another Truffalo in the making - not doubting she’s amazing at her job but take it down about 20 notches 🤮🤢

Reactions: 3
Slightly off subject but is anyone onto that girl Lovelle Skin Solutions! She needs her own thread ASAP....... just av a look at her stories
Another one with bleeping awful use of the English language 😂 ‘SEE USE TMOZ’ bleeping stop it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone translate what is a “dealth rate”🙄 am when will she stop talking about mental health... anything to tie into her life to keep her relevant 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone translate what is a “dealth rate”🙄 am when will she stop talking about mental health... anything to tie into her life to keep her relevant 😩
Just came here to ask the same about dealth and dealth rate 😂

Reactions: 3
She can chat all she wants about death rates being low or it just being a bad flu but if you look at the data, year on year, roughly the same amount of people die across the course of a year (i.e. the same amount of people died in 2019 as in 2018 and so on backwards) until you get to this year. 65,000 more people have died between January and now than in any other year going back for decades. Wonder what may be different about this year??? Oh yeah, a worldwide bleeping pandemic.

Edit: Too busy having my own red rant to even notice "dealth" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She does absolutely nothing to help mental health apart from whinging about her own (self inflicted) issues. She could host a live with the mind PT, share anxiety reduction techniques, volunteer for a local organisation, start a petition for improved mental health provisions for young people, or as a bare minimum share mental health charity contact details.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s such a horrible piece of tit. Just because it’s not her or anyone she’s knows that’s died then duck everyone else is it?
This will soon affect her. My friend was very much like her, then her gran tested positive last week and she’s very ill, they’re preparing for the worst.
It’s easy to say this tit when you think it’ll never be you. She should maybe have a think about the mental health of people who have lost loved ones or have been left with the long term effects of Covid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry, I'm absolutely raging long time lurker I lurked on an old account but forgot my password too.
Anyone noticed how she just regurgitates absolute shite others have said and pretends she knows what she's talking about? Trying to say relevant using the mental health card. I'm sorry, I know a lot are suffering including myself but I'd rather be a bit anxious and sad (not downplaying mental health here) than bleeping dead from Coronvirus. Or have any of my family dead. She's an absolute shitstain on society and I pray for her very public downfall/dethroning very soon. Twatface.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She does absolutely nothing to help mental health apart from whinging about her own (self inflicted) issues. She could host a live with the mind PT, share anxiety reduction techniques, volunteer for a local organisation, start a petition for improved mental health provisions for young people, or as a bare minimum share mental health charity contact details.
Instead she set up multiple accounts and trolled herself 🤣🤣🤣 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The absolute bleeping hypocrisy of her complaining about the Liverpool lockdown when she hasn’t followed any of the bloody rules is astounding! 😡😡 I’ve got a couple of friends who genuinely don’t think their business will survive this one, but there she is, chatting tit about the dealth rates and making out like she doesn’t believe I’m it. She’s an absolute weapon. Interesting how she isn’t mouthing off as much as normal though seeing as how her business hasn’t been affected by it yet.

Reactions: 25
I didn’t understand the picture of some tatty box she was taking through with her shovels saying they were a competition winner. I’m usually good at the translating but maybe I watched it too late

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.