Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good on her for showing her actual size though, unfiltered and not photoshopped, I think she looks lovely. I hope for her own mental health and that of her followers she can keep it up.
I agree ! She looks great. Why can’t she be this unfiltered all the time and stop with the bullshit.

Reactions: 12
If she was real from the beginning, people would hve more respect. There are posts on her wall- the walk in Delemere- and she looks like a size 8-10. At least delete your altered photographs. Sorry the girl needs help

Reactions: 20
Isn't Liverpool on a lockdown with no households mixing? Take it she's above the law yet again.... let's blame Borris for the rising cases and business having to close.

Also she's always been the size she is so no point blaming it in the 'mum bod' she's never been small

Reactions: 21
Part of me feels sorry for her because she’s now stuck chasing a ridiculous weight loss goal because her pre baby body flat out didn’t exist.

Reactions: 18
Part of me feels sorry for her because she’s now stuck chasing a ridiculous weight loss goal because her pre baby body flat out didn’t exist.
I agree! And there shouldn't be such anxiety around being thin and loosing weight. Size 12/14 is healthy and I just wish she would truly embraced it instead of photoshopping herself all the time!

Reactions: 11
I’ve not been on her Instagram for ages, just went on to look at the new mum bod igtv and all’s I can say is 🙄🙄🙄

And covid will catch up with her if she doesn’t start following the restrictions. It’s out there, and more and more people are catching it. But unfortunately people like her, who think of themselves and think they know better than any scientist because they’ve seen a few posts on Instagram, won’t believe it’s real until they catch it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Here come all the reposts. Why’s she trying to ruin George Michael for me 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She just puts posts up like that for the attention.
Cue all the reposts saying how great she is 🙄

Here come all the reposts. Why’s she trying to ruin George Michael for me 😤
Oh no what has she done? I haven’t been on her stories I couldn’t face it. Please don’t say she‘s been singing along to George! I’ve loved him since the 80’s.

Reactions: 3
Her ma’s on first dates right now! I just tried to check her story to see if she mentioned it, but she seems to have blocked me!
No idea why, I’ve followed the bird since Peaches when I did a course there, I don’t message her, and I think I’ve posted on her thread maybe once or twice back when she did the announcement
Has she had another kick off or something? Literally not been on here for weeks
I thought I hadn’t seen her for a few days on the gram. Can’t say I’ve missed her stories though

Reactions: 7
The day she buys anything for herself will be a miracle!!
Well she did buy olive a changing mat from hone bargain! Give her some credit 😂 THM splashed out there!!

As if someone said they'd never seen a kit that big on a make up course before.... yeah because if you're spending a few grand on a course the kit doesn't usually consist of 4 year old ali express leftovers and home bargain brushes!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The post with Matt hugging her and being “needy” 😂😂😂. After posts here the other day saying he looks disinterested. But she doesn’t read here, does she Matt 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️. Pair of whoppers. Any normal man would cringe with her behaviour. He must really be desperate for a few quid 🤦‍♀️😂
Died for him. How embarrassing your bird putting that on social media for the world to see. So cringe. He’s defo the laughing stock of his mates. If he’s allowed any mates now that is.

Reactions: 13
She looks great in her latest post, I honestly don’t see the need for her to edit herself to death. She’s obviously majorly insecure. We know for a fact that she’ll be back to editing herself 4 sizes smaller, she’s made that clear from her stories, saying she’s going on a diet to feel good about herself again. Don’t tell us to love our bodies no matter what size and then hit us with the dieting to feel good about ourselves shite. You either embrace your new body or you don’t. Stop pretending you do for likes.

Reactions: 18
Oh here she goes again 🤦🏼‍♀️ We all know what size you are everyone has seen you in real life! She has never looked like any of her photos why lie? Embrace your body it will never go back to the way it was after kids everything widens. Just embrace it if he doesn’t love you for who you are or your body is he worth being with? I Find it very strange how she makes herself look like a carton character when in fact she’s a normal girl 🤣

Good on her trying to be real. I think she looks better than all these ridiculous airbrushed 4 size smaller posts. Now queue all the reposts.
Olive is only 10 weeks old and some people never lose their baby weight. Not everybody is happy with how they look but like you say embrace it, wear the right clothes for your size and body shape or do something about it if it is genuinely getting you down so much.
Good to hear how ridiculous it was thinking she would be back in the gym 5 days a week with a newborn 🤣

Reactions: 10
“tears rolling down my face with determination” WTFFFFF IM DEAD 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
She’s a grade A bleeping weapon. She didn’t quarantine, her business partner broke every lockdown rule going and she joined in with a lot of it - baby shower for instance?? The pair of them are part of the bloody problem 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.