Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she only dress the baby in the muted colour tones of a russian peasant ? I've honestly never once seen that baby look like a girl or remotely nice ? Or I am just old fashioned and all clothes are now unisex ?!? If I do have this baby I dont want in in stone, olive green, grey or taupe !! wtaf ?!?
I think it’s so the baby matches the dull, greige decor. After all, she is is just an accessory/cash cow.

Reactions: 8
Sounded like pep head
Yer it did. Lovely talking about nappies and wet bums whilst advertising food 🤢🤢
Pep 100% should not be inside Kate’s house?!!!! Why don’t they understand the rules?! But literally cry about Borris and gyms closing, so thick

Reactions: 13
Just looked - it’s gone! He had his head in her shoulders and arms around her waist. She said MY MATT IS BEING ALL NEEDY. He was probably fuming and told her to get it off
What a horrible thing to say about your fella giving you a hug 😲

Reactions: 8
question because i don’t know the answer - when you do her make up courses, do you get all that kit she posted included to take away??? 🤨
12 week course you pay a lot for the course and get drugstore make up but some of it is home bargains!!

Reactions: 3
Yer it did. Lovely talking about nappies and wet bums whilst advertising food 🤢🤢
Pep 100% should not be inside Kate’s house?!!!! Why don’t they understand the rules?! But literally cry about Borris and gyms closing, so thick
Well only family is allowed to hold the baby, and any friends at work, and students and people on pubs. She hasn’t followed a rule yet, pep had to cry to someone about her gym closing even though she’s the only person in the world to get up at 5 and go

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have no comment to make on her grid post! Nothing negative nothing positive just blahhhh

why does she only dress the baby in the muted colour tones of a russian peasant ? I've honestly never once seen that baby look like a girl or remotely nice ? Or I am just old fashioned and all clothes are now unisex ?!? If I do have this baby I dont want in in stone, olive green, grey or taupe !! wtaf ?!?
When my daughter started choosing her own clothes... she’d kick off if she couldn’t go out in what she picked. Odd shoes? No problem! Brothers pjs, yess girl! 🤣 and I loved her for it... could you imagine Kate allowing that!

• Heart
  • Haha
I think it’s a little too late for me and she won’t keep it up! Normal service will be resumed shortly... after all this is just an ad! 💸💸

Last edited:
Christ, it’s like brands are throwing money at her left right and centre. Her agent must be incredible 😂 or marketing teams across the country have more money than sense.

Reactions: 4
Good on her for showing her actual size though, unfiltered and not photoshopped, I think she looks lovely. I hope for her own mental health and that of her followers she can keep it up.

Reactions: 20
When my daughter started choosing her own clothes... she’d kick off if she couldn’t go out in what she picked. Odd shoes? No problem! Brothers pjs, yess girl! 🤣 and I loved her for it... could you imagine Kate allowing that!
Haha my middle niece picks her clothes. Tutu, tights or leggings, a tshirt, hoody and trainers. My brother and sister in law just let her be, as long as she's happy! Or maybe cos the older one is immaculate all the time (by choice) it balances 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.