Kate Hayes #34 Truffalo cries troll and the sheep repost, soon they'll realise she trolls the most

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe hunzzz if you and ya scuzzy mates didn’t break the rules you wouldn’t be back into lockdown.
I know what will work, Let’s all protest at the town hall on Saturday 1 pm.
Be there or be square

Ahhhhhhhhhh fu&king divvys

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The absolute bleeping hypocrisy of her complaining about the Liverpool lockdown when she hasn’t followed any of the bloody rules is astounding! 😡😡 I’ve got a couple of friends who genuinely don’t think their business will survive this one, but there she is, chatting tit about the dealth rates and making out like she doesn’t believe I’m it. She’s an absolute weapon. Interesting how she isn’t mouthing off as much as normal though seeing as how her business hasn’t been affected by it yet.
Just come to say the same thing long face have a fucken word with fat hands hey who has no taken one bit or notice of lockdown flouted the rules had people working with Covid 🤣🤣🤣🤣 nob

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hypocrites? Like her business partner who hasn’t followed any lockdown rules are worn a mask, or shielded whole pregnant or with a newborn?
Didn’t she not quarantine after Ibiza when she pissed off over white wall gate? 🤣 what a bleeping hypocrite!
Her and her daughter both went back to work did they not?
Only got themselves to blame, hope Oh Snarlin gets shut down for 6 months with no more financial support. That should be saved for businesses that have genuinely followed all the guidelines and rules

• Heart
Reactions: 28
question because i don’t know the answer - when you do her make up courses, do you get all that kit she posted included to take away??? 🤨

Reactions: 1
Chezza aka jimmy hill boils my piss, telling people to go and protest on Saturday! Is she thick??? Mass gatherings will deffo let Boris know we are capable of beating this virus. She is so selfish she’s untrue, all so she can have her abs for fat Mac and miserable Mol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She does absolutely nothing to help mental health apart from whinging about her own (self inflicted) issues. She could host a live with the mind PT, share anxiety reduction techniques, volunteer for a local organisation, start a petition for improved mental health provisions for young people, or as a bare minimum share mental health charity contact details.
This will be her next masterclass for £10 - all none social distanced too 🤣

Reactions: 2
Maybe hunzzz if you and ya scuzzy mates didn’t break the rules you wouldn’t be back into lockdown.
I know what will work, Let’s all protest at the town hall on Saturday 1 pm.
Be there or be square

Ahhhhhhhhhh fu&king divvys
#fuckboris ?? I'm embarrassed for her!

Reactions: 2
I was just coming on to say the same.. Maybe if slab back an pezza and the tits that blindly follow them, had followed any rules during lockdown we wouldn't be in the position we are now.
duck em! And duck oh snarlin, hope it has to close and that pair of trollops face financial ruin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Fuming about Cheryl! Hasn’t she been away and not quarantined? And attended Kate’s baby shower which clearly did not adhere the rules?!

She needs to have a word with Kate who has been swanning around the Wirral since all this started, with no regard for anyone. How can she sit whinging when her lovely business partner has carried on the way she has?!

Now suggesting a protest! Now that will really show the government we are capable of sticking to the rules!! Stick to selling tat Cheryl, you are brain dead!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Fuming about Cheryl! Hasn’t she been away and not quarantined? And attended Kate’s baby shower which clearly did not adhere the rules?!

She needs to have a word with Kate who has been swanning around the Wirral since all this started, with no regard for anyone. How can she sit whinging when her lovely business partner has carried on the way she has?!

Now suggesting a protest! Now that will really show the government we are capable of sticking to the rules!! Stick to selling tat Cheryl, you are brain dead!
Let’s not forget they both voted for this government 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
These people moaning about the lockdown are thick fuckers. Is it annoying and frustrating - yeah it is, especially for businesses and people who have ACTUALLY stuck to the rules.

But the facts don't lie. 17% of people in hospitals here have covid. If it gets to 20%, which it is likely to in the next few days, they will have to stop routine procedures not related to covid. I'm sorry but no set of lashes or curly blow is worth more than someones life, or the comfort and health of people with existing conditions who require treatment.

Reactions: 36
I hate the way she grabs everything and throws it aside... to be fair I do it too, but I’m not a make up artist and it’s not my business, and I’m not filming it ... she should have everything neater in the bag, bundled up, not like she’s been playing beat the cashier in Aldi!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let’s not forget they both voted for this government 🤣
If people like Cheryl and Kate has followed the rules from day 1 we wouldnt be going backwards again and businesses having to close. They only have THEMSELVES to blame and all the people who follow the guidelines are the ones who end up missing out. They are both so selfcentered and all they give a duck about is make up and lashes. They need to have a serious talk withthemselves and think about the people who have had to die alone in hospitals as their family are not allowed to be at their bedside, the women giving birth with their husband only there for 1 hour then being totally isolated for weeks on end trying to protect their family. Do they not realise this is the reason why Liverpool alone has over 900 new cases?! :mad:

I wanted to say the same thing but didn’t want to sound harsh if a trainee had done it?!? It wasn’t Kate was it? It’s the side of the eyes that’s just a bit too much!
I'm not sure who done the make up but even if its a trainee Kate has told her to do it like this, basically setting the poor girl up to fail. I thought the whole matt cakey orange look ended in 2002 but obvs not

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Let me get this right, chez and Kate stick to the rules do they? I’m sure that’s why chez and mark weren’t wearing masks the other day when out shopping for house tit, that’s why her and her daughter didn’t isolate when they got back from Mexico, also mixing households constantly including with the gruffalo then we had the gruffalo and Anna’s “masterclass” if you can even call it that!

drives me mad whenever anything gets said about Kate first card she plays is “anxiety” she wouldn’t know what anxiety was if it bit her on the arse! I’ve been diagnosed with anxiety and PTSD fairly recently (just before lockdown) and I’ll tell you what anxiety is Kate, anxiety is feeling sick about the thought of people coming to your house, it’s not being able to walk to the shop at the top of your road when you need too because your hearts beating out your chest. Your partner having to do all your running round because you physically can’t bring yourself too. It’s hiding in your house day in day out with your kids and feeling bad about it. Not being able to sleep at night and having 0 attention span for absolutely anything aswell as constant irritability.

she honestly just makes me think of munchausans however it’s spelt, somethings got to be wrong in her life for her to milk it on the gram for attention or freebies. I’d of hated to have known her as a child imagine if you said you didn’t wanna play with her Or something you’d be called a bully and she’d of snitched to teachers cba

Thought Olive was combi fed too but only fed formula of a night yet she’s just put a fat ass tub of formula in her bag with olives stuff.. like it’s not even a big deal you either breastfeed or you don’t there’s no need to keep up with bleeping appearances

Sorry I’m on one today 😩

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Cheryl has pissed me RIGHT off today!!
Saying she stuck to the rules... she went to Ibiza and both her and her daughter returned to work straight away instead of quarantining. And now she’s encouraging people to attend a protest this weekend!! How irresponsible?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wow sent so much shite she can’t keep up 😫😫 also WHY post a photo of your baby on the grid if you’re not gonna show her face?! She’s a bleeping BABY not an A-List celeb
Are those the boys clothes from Sainsbury’s she bought but still thought they were so bespoke and dreamy? I am KHM and I can put my daughter in whatever I want because I AM FASHION.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.