Kate Hayes #29 Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when you’re a Truffalo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a bleeping whopper isn’t she? Iv just been watching the troll videos again and there isn’t a tear in bleeping sight.. it’s actually hilarious!

Reactions: 10
The amount she’s been drinking since giving birth is genuinely worrying 😳 has there actually been a day where she hasn’t had a drink?

Reactions: 26
Also, has she been to the PLouise school of voice over makeup tutorials? ... our Kate’s are now like a carbon copy hers!

Reactions: 5
How she wears that much makeup day in and day out baffles me, I could think of anything worse than getting up in the morning and lashing that much makeup on my face. My fellas lucky if I even brush me hair most days never mind throw makeup up.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How she wears that much makeup day in and day out baffles me, I could think of anything worse than getting up in the morning and lashing that much makeup on my face. My fellas lucky if I even brush me hair most days never mind throw makeup up.
I know, could you be arsed. Bet her pillows are fuckin rotten

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Filter - No filter ....

Kate you said you don't use filters anymore... Yet every pic you've got a chin like Jimmy bleeping hill!

You facetune, smooth and whatever other apps you've got every bloody day ..

Get a grip of yourself and have a day off love.
That hairline 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thinks she’s something she’s not that one! That thick concealer under the eye, surprise it blends it’s like poly filler

Reactions: 11
Filter - No filter ....

Kate you said you don't use filters anymore... Yet every pic you've got a chin like Jimmy bleeping hill!

You facetune, smooth and whatever other apps you've got every bloody day ..

Get a grip of yourself and have a day off love.
roast dinner glam 🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought Roast Dinner glam was no gravy splashes on ya comfies and a tea towel launched on ya shoulder, baking hot not wanting to eat ya dinner after slaving over it for hours 😂👀
Literally my life every Sunday!

No white wigs, flying saucer hats or bloody white pants !

I hope she drops her gravy covered truffle veg all over her pants silly cow !

The baby doesn't look safe at all being held like that, she's literally holding her like I fling a towel over my shoulder.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought Roast Dinner glam was no gravy splashes on ya comfies and a tea towel launched on ya shoulder, baking hot not wanting to eat ya dinner after slaving over it for hours 😂👀
exactly!! Don’t suppose either of them have cooked in their massive kitchen but imagine turning up for a pub lunch looking like Pharell in 2014

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
TODAY GOING FOR SUNDAY ROAST:

*THM is in the walk in living room flopping all over the marble island like a seal that’s been made to do too many tricks in Knowsley Safari Park*

DELO: duck SAKE KATE CANT BELIEVE WE ARE EATING OUT AGAIN GERL, BET ITS COSTING YOU A BOMB *checks his WhatsApp with his wandering eye and quickly blocks whoever is messaging him*

THM: HONEST TO GOD I WILL PUT YA BACK IN THAT SHED MMMMKAY? NOW SHURRUP IM DOING ME GLAM *farts as she turns round to put OHD on top of the marble island*

*Delo walks off and sits with max on that tiny green sofa, he looks round and wonders when the cleaners are coming back because there’s orange finger marks and yesterday’s fish all over the place*

THM: SO GUYZZ AV JUST COME ON TO DO A QUICK GLAM, SO YA SLAP THIS FOUNDATION ALL OVER YA FACE AS THICK AS YA CAN MMMKAY.. ILL TELL YOU NOW WHAT IM GONNA USE MMKAY, IVE USED—-
*next story appears with her make up finished*
SO NOW JUST MY LIP GLOSS DAT I TRIED TO KEEP FROM YA ALL FOR A DAY BUT ITS JUST A CHEAP £1 GLOSS AND NO ONE WAS ARSED MMMKAY.. THERE YA GO, OLIV IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS UGLY WEEERRLLLDDD MMKAY.

OHD: *looks around as she can feel the heat of the ring light on her highlighted hair* IYA MOMMA

THM: AWW YE OK?

knock knock knock

*Delo legs it to the door and it’s big bad Chez*

CHEZ: *looks Delo up and down* ALRIGHT LAD

DELO: ALRIGHT LAD.

CHEZ: SHE IN ERE YEAH? *points at the walk in living room dragging her shark behind her*

THM: CHEZ IYA HUN. MMKAY.. YOU ARE 40!!!!

CHEZ: I AM 40? AND WHAT? COME PLAY WIV THE BIG GERLS!! *plugs her shark in and hovers her finger over the power button*

THM: AM JUST GOING OUT MMKAY CHEZ... THANKS FOR THEM SNIDE D&G SHOES THEYLL FIT HER IN 2 YEARS THEY ARE MY FAVE *spinning round on the spot trying to throw her hair choice extensions in last minute

OHD: THANKS FOR ME WEBS AUNTIE CHEZ *covers her own face*

CHEZ: AWW NO PROBLEM OLIV. IM JUST GONNA DO SOME HOOVER LINES FOR YA KATE HUN WHILE YOUR OUT

DELO: YOU READY KATE? ALL YA FAMILY THAT YOU DONT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANYMORE ARE WAITING GERL *scowls at Chez and she scowls back*

THM: LETS GO IM DYING FOR MORE WINE ITS BEEN 5 HOURS SINCE IVE HAD A DRINK MMKAAAY *throws hideous hat on and throws OHD over her shoulder*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
TODAY GOING FOR SUNDAY ROAST:

*THM is in the walk in living room flopping all over the marble island like a seal that’s been made to do too many tricks in Knowsley Safari Park*

DELO: duck SAKE KATE CANT BELIEVE WE ARE EATING OUT AGAIN GERL, BET ITS COSTING YOU A BOMB *checks his WhatsApp with his wandering eye and quickly blocks whoever is messaging him*

THM: HONEST TO GOD I WILL PUT YA BACK IN THAT SHED MMMMKAY? NOW SHURRUP IM DOING ME GLAM *farts as she turns round to put OHD on top of the marble island*

*Delo walks off and sits with max on that tiny green sofa, he looks round and wonders when the cleaners are coming back because there’s orange finger marks and yesterday’s fish all over the place*

THM: SO GUYZZ AV JUST COME ON TO DO A QUICK GLAM, SO YA SLAP THIS FOUNDATION ALL OVER YA FACE AS THICK AS YA CAN MMMKAY.. ILL TELL YOU NOW WHAT IM GONNA USE MMKAY, IVE USED—-
*next story appears with her make up finished*
SO NOW JUST MY LIP GLOSS DAT I TRIED TO KEEP FROM YA ALL FOR A DAY BUT ITS JUST A CHEAP £1 GLOSS AND NO ONE WAS ARSED MMMKAY.. THERE YA GO, OLIV IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS UGLY WEEERRLLLDDD MMKAY.

OHD: *looks around as she can feel the heat of the ring light on her highlighted hair* IYA MOMMA

THM: AWW YE OK?

knock knock knock

*Delo legs it to the door and it’s big bad Chez*

CHEZ: *looks Delo up and down* ALRIGHT LAD

DELO: ALRIGHT LAD.

CHEZ: SHE IN ERE YEAH? *points at the walk in living room dragging her shark behind her*

THM: CHEZ IYA HUN. MMKAY.. YOU ARE 40!!!!

CHEZ: I AM 40? AND WHAT? COME PLAY WIV THE BIG GERLS!! *plugs her shark in and hovers her finger over the power button*

THM: AM JUST GOING OUT MMKAY CHEZ... THANKS FOR THEM SNIDE D&G SHOES THEYLL FIT HER IN 2 YEARS THEY ARE MY FAVE *spinning round on the spot trying to throw her hair choice extensions in last minute

OHD: THANKS FOR ME WEBS AUNTIE CHEZ *covers her own face*

CHEZ: AWW NO PROBLEM OLIV. IM JUST GONNA DO SOME HOOVER LINES FOR YA KATE HUN WHILE YOUR OUT

DELO: YOU READY KATE? ALL YA FAMILY THAT YOU DONT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANYMORE ARE WAITING GERL *scowls at Chez and she scowls back*

THM: LETS GO IM DYING FOR MORE WINE ITS BEEN 5 HOURS SINCE IVE HAD A DRINK MMKAAAY *throws hideous hat on and throws OHD over her shoulder*
The chuckling I dooooooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.