Kate Hayes #29 Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when you’re a Truffalo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day I just think β€˜wtf’ ...
... wtf is she wearing?!
... wtf is she covering Olives face with now?
... wtf is she doing at another restaurant?
... wtf is she doing another shite makeup tutorial for
... wtf brands actually want her to promote them?
... wtf is she doing in the car without a belt on?
... wtf is that she’s cooking?
... wtf are those wonky lines around her silhouette?!

Everyday she just gets worse!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She is a grade A test. A walking contradiction. Everything she says, she contradicts herself 3 posts later. Think she needs to start keeping a notebook handy so she can write stuff down and refer back to it later on.

I would flip as well if she posted pictures of my kid. Does she even know them kids she has posted, literally 3 posts after she posted a big rant about not posting photos of people because it was personal?!

Sorry for the overuse of the words post/Ed 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Last night - that hat 🀣
the concealer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ or is it a ring of light coming off that hat. Bloody ell Kowgirl Kate and Turban Trollive what a show.

today’s offering the black trousers and white trainers. Looks like when someone steps in tit in their school shoes and has to go round school in their trainers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
bleeping hell that unblended contour/concealer really, erm, accentuates, shall we say her nose πŸ‘€

All together now
OLD MCTRUFFLE HAD A FARM
E I E I OOOOO
AND ON THAT FARM SHE HAD A BABY E I E I OOOO
WITH YEE OKK HERE AND YE OKK THERE, HERE AN O THERE AN O,
OLD MCTRUFFLE HAD A FARM
E I E I OOOOOOOO πŸ–
Congratulations on the 2nd thread also. On a roll now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Maybe the mum hat is because her mum shitamins haven’t worked so she’s got her leccy pram pic wig on and the massive hat is holding it on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.