Kate Hayes #29 Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when you’re a Truffalo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Literally my life every Sunday!

No white wigs, flying saucer hats or bloody white pants !

I hope she drops her gravy covered truffle veg all over her pants silly cow !

The baby doesn't look safe at all being held like that, she's literally holding her like I flint a towel over my shoulder.
exactly!! Don’t suppose either of them have cooked in their massive kitchen but imagine turning up for a pub lunch looking like Pharell in 2014

Exactly girls & that's reality right there 😂
She hasn't got a bleeping clue!!

Reactions: 11
Hope you & baba are doing fine girly x
We are thank you lovely. They are with their dad so I've been catching up on sleep and eating as much dairy milk as I can before falling back asleep 🤣 xxx

TODAY GOING FOR SUNDAY ROAST:

*THM is in the walk in living room flopping all over the marble island like a seal that’s been made to do too many tricks in Knowsley Safari Park*

DELO: duck SAKE KATE CANT BELIEVE WE ARE EATING OUT AGAIN GERL, BET ITS COSTING YOU A BOMB *checks his WhatsApp with his wandering eye and quickly blocks whoever is messaging him*

THM: HONEST TO GOD I WILL PUT YA BACK IN THAT SHED MMMMKAY? NOW SHURRUP IM DOING ME GLAM *farts as she turns round to put OHD on top of the marble island*

*Delo walks off and sits with max on that tiny green sofa, he looks round and wonders when the cleaners are coming back because there’s orange finger marks and yesterday’s fish all over the place*

THM: SO GUYZZ AV JUST COME ON TO DO A QUICK GLAM, SO YA SLAP THIS FOUNDATION ALL OVER YA FACE AS THICK AS YA CAN MMMKAY.. ILL TELL YOU NOW WHAT IM GONNA USE MMKAY, IVE USED—-
*next story appears with her make up finished*
SO NOW JUST MY LIP GLOSS DAT I TRIED TO KEEP FROM YA ALL FOR A DAY BUT ITS JUST A CHEAP £1 GLOSS AND NO ONE WAS ARSED MMMKAY.. THERE YA GO, OLIV IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS UGLY WEEERRLLLDDD MMKAY.

OHD: *looks around as she can feel the heat of the ring light on her highlighted hair* IYA MOMMA

THM: AWW YE OK?

knock knock knock

*Delo legs it to the door and it’s big bad Chez*

CHEZ: *looks Delo up and down* ALRIGHT LAD

DELO: ALRIGHT LAD.

CHEZ: SHE IN ERE YEAH? *points at the walk in living room dragging her shark behind her*

THM: CHEZ IYA HUN. MMKAY.. YOU ARE 40!!!!

CHEZ: I AM 40? AND WHAT? COME PLAY WIV THE BIG GERLS!! *plugs her shark in and hovers her finger over the power button*

THM: AM JUST GOING OUT MMKAY CHEZ... THANKS FOR THEM SNIDE D&G SHOES THEYLL FIT HER IN 2 YEARS THEY ARE MY FAVE *spinning round on the spot trying to throw her hair choice extensions in last minute

OHD: THANKS FOR ME WEBS AUNTIE CHEZ *covers her own face*

CHEZ: AWW NO PROBLEM OLIV. IM JUST GONNA DO SOME HOOVER LINES FOR YA KATE HUN WHILE YOUR OUT

DELO: YOU READY KATE? ALL YA FAMILY THAT YOU DONT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANYMORE ARE WAITING GERL *scowls at Chez and she scowls back*

THM: LETS GO IM DYING FOR MORE WINE ITS BEEN 5 HOURS SINCE IVE HAD A DRINK MMKAAAY *throws hideous hat on and throws OHD over her shoulder*
What would we do without you Barb? Don't half have us in stitches 🤣🤣 xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
GUYS... She’s not posting what she’s doing, who she’s with, where she is, she’s setting boundaries and just enjoying the moment..

5 posts later... me and Olive are at the beach with makeupbyadam

🤣🤣🤣
She’s a absolute weapon
duck OFF LOOK AT THE SIZE OF HER HEAD.

WHERES THAT POINTY CHIN WE SAW LAST WEEK AT DELO FOREST??
shr left it at the truffulo trail 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The second she posted a photo of the side of Olives head saying that’s all we’re getting because she’s too beautiful for the ugly world I immediately unfollowed.

She’s like a cock teaser. Don’t show snippets of the baby then if you don’t want her on social media. Talk about attention seeking! And when someone asked ‘will you ever show olives face?’ And she said ‘I don’t feel comfortable answering that’....... WHY? You’ve already said you aren’t going to so why not just say no sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I HAVE DONE something to my PHONE/keyboard AND I keep getting random WORDS with CAPITAL LETTERS sorry, I'm NOT SHOUTING AT anybody 🤣 I'M waiting FOR the boyfriend TO GET here to TRY and sort IT out for ME 🤣 I'M useless WITH TECHNOLOGY 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The amount she’s been drinking since giving birth is genuinely worrying 😳 has there actually been a day where she hasn’t had a drink?
I think she is a tad confused. 🙈
An apple a day keeps the doctor away. However in her head she’s saying a vino a day keeps the doctor away. Failing that it’s a substitute for Truffle oil. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
TODAY GOING FOR SUNDAY ROAST:

*THM is in the walk in living room flopping all over the marble island like a seal that’s been made to do too many tricks in Knowsley Safari Park*

DELO: duck SAKE KATE CANT BELIEVE WE ARE EATING OUT AGAIN GERL, BET ITS COSTING YOU A BOMB *checks his WhatsApp with his wandering eye and quickly blocks whoever is messaging him*

THM: HONEST TO GOD I WILL PUT YA BACK IN THAT SHED MMMMKAY? NOW SHURRUP IM DOING ME GLAM *farts as she turns round to put OHD on top of the marble island*

*Delo walks off and sits with max on that tiny green sofa, he looks round and wonders when the cleaners are coming back because there’s orange finger marks and yesterday’s fish all over the place*

THM: SO GUYZZ AV JUST COME ON TO DO A QUICK GLAM, SO YA SLAP THIS FOUNDATION ALL OVER YA FACE AS THICK AS YA CAN MMMKAY.. ILL TELL YOU NOW WHAT IM GONNA USE MMKAY, IVE USED—-
*next story appears with her make up finished*
SO NOW JUST MY LIP GLOSS DAT I TRIED TO KEEP FROM YA ALL FOR A DAY BUT ITS JUST A CHEAP £1 GLOSS AND NO ONE WAS ARSED MMMKAY.. THERE YA GO, OLIV IS TOO GOOD FOR THIS UGLY WEEERRLLLDDD MMKAY.

OHD: *looks around as she can feel the heat of the ring light on her highlighted hair* IYA MOMMA

THM: AWW YE OK?

knock knock knock

*Delo legs it to the door and it’s big bad Chez*

CHEZ: *looks Delo up and down* ALRIGHT LAD

DELO: ALRIGHT LAD.

CHEZ: SHE IN ERE YEAH? *points at the walk in living room dragging her shark behind her*

THM: CHEZ IYA HUN. MMKAY.. YOU ARE 40!!!!

CHEZ: I AM 40? AND WHAT? COME PLAY WIV THE BIG GERLS!! *plugs her shark in and hovers her finger over the power button*

THM: AM JUST GOING OUT MMKAY CHEZ... THANKS FOR THEM SNIDE D&G SHOES THEYLL FIT HER IN 2 YEARS THEY ARE MY FAVE *spinning round on the spot trying to throw her hair choice extensions in last minute

OHD: THANKS FOR ME WEBS AUNTIE CHEZ *covers her own face*

CHEZ: AWW NO PROBLEM OLIV. IM JUST GONNA DO SOME HOOVER LINES FOR YA KATE HUN WHILE YOUR OUT

DELO: YOU READY KATE? ALL YA FAMILY THAT YOU DONT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA ANYMORE ARE WAITING GERL *scowls at Chez and she scowls back*

THM: LETS GO IM DYING FOR MORE WINE ITS BEEN 5 HOURS SINCE IVE HAD A DRINK MMKAAAY *throws hideous hat on and throws OHD over her shoulder*
Id love to hear an audio version of this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The man from Delmonte wants his hat back. 🤣🤣

I HAVE DONE something to my PHONE/keyboard AND I keep getting random WORDS with CAPITAL LETTERS sorry, I'm NOT SHOUTING AT anybody 🤣 I'M waiting FOR the boyfriend TO GET here to TRY and sort IT out for ME 🤣 I'M useless WITH TECHNOLOGY 🤣🤣🤣
Eat more chocolate whilst you wait. 🤣🤣 One think in life that never lets you down or makes you sad. 😁xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The clothes she wears make me heave. Is she not dying to just throw a pair of joggers and a hoody on and think duck it. Why does she have to keep up appearances SO much. People would have more respect for her if she was chilled. Don’t get it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
The man from Delmonte wants his hat back. 🤣🤣

Eat more chocolate whilst you wait. 🤣🤣 One think in life that never lets you down or makes you sad. 😁xxx
I WENT TO the shop before and I got 4 PACKETS of space raiders and 2 big BARS OF DAIRY milk, the fella ASKED me was I smoking WEED 🤣🤣🤣 I wish I WAS 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
No, that pic of them from last night!!!! Unrecognisable from the pics she posts, yet she insists she’s not editing pics 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You should have said, “duck off ya old bastard and mind your own Bees Wax.” 🤣🤣🤣
I'm debating GOING back and GETTING MORE. Either that or ORDER SOME waffles and ice blasts. Kids are AWAY until tomorrow so don't know WHAT to do with myself 🤣 xx

No, that pic of them from last night!!!! Unrecognisable from the pics she posts, yet she insists she’s not editing pics 🤣🤣🤣
How DO HER followers not SEE THIS?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I LIVE for the Inner circle tattlers sharing unedited photos of her, especially how she tries to hard to constantly use a filter 😂🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I'm debating GOING back and GETTING MORE. Either that or ORDER SOME waffles and ice blasts. Kids are AWAY until tomorrow so don't know WHAT to do with myself 🤣 xx

How DO HER followers not SEE THIS?
It’s a bank holiday weekend lass. Do bleeping BOTH. 🥳🥳🥳 You’ve bleeping earned it. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.