Kate Hayes #29 Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when you’re a Truffalo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or covid. Wouldn’t wish it on anybody but we are still in a pandemic and it’s not like she’s done anything to stop it, like stay in. Even for a day. No, poor Olive’s car seat gets lashed on the floor in restaurants on the daily. KMH can’t clean her make up brushes properly and tbh I’ve never seen hand sanitiser anywhere on her stories
Im usually following the axl threads but I thought I’d jump on here as I heard some stuff today.

I’m not entirely sure how true this is it could just be gossip but according to a few girls at a salon I was at today on the Wirral there was a customer at oh darlin almost 2 weeks ago that tested positive for COVID-19 and kate has done sod all about it. The makeup artist that worked on the customer with COVID-19 who goes by the name of Joey I think presumably is self isolating so they say but there has been no deep clean at oh darlin (so they say) and no tests on other makeup artists or closure. Like I said I’m not sure if it’s true but my god that’s awful if this is true.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.