Kate Hayes #29 Silly Tattle, didn't you know - you don't wash bottles when you’re a Truffalo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
GUYS... She’s not posting what she’s doing, who she’s with, where she is, she’s setting boundaries and just enjoying the moment..

5 posts later... me and Olive are at the beach with makeupbyadam

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Here she is... Our very own Kate Carbashian with her unique bespoke Momma Fashion.

Also Louise Winterburn has just uploaded a picture ready to go out an she is stick thin, there straight away in the comments is THM commenting 'TINYY 🔥'
You can already bet she'll be seeeeeettttthingg 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry but this title is going down as the best I’ve ever seen on tattle 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the fucken truffolo 🤦🏼‍♀️😂😂 well done

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I bet she regrets not having a living room! All she should be doing is chilling at home watching shite TV in comfy clothes.

Reactions: 13
GUYS... She’s not posting what she’s doing, who she’s with, where she is, she’s setting boundaries and just enjoying the moment..

5 posts later... me and Olive are at the beach with makeupbyadam

🤣🤣🤣
She’s a absolute weapon 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Last night - that hat 🤣
bleeping hell that unblended contour/concealer really, erm, accentuates, shall we say her nose 👀

All together now
OLD MCTRUFFLE HAD A FARM
E I E I OOOOO
AND ON THAT FARM SHE HAD A BABY E I E I OOOO
WITH YEE OKK HERE AND YE OKK THERE, HERE AN O THERE AN O,
OLD MCTRUFFLE HAD A FARM
E I E I OOOOOOOO 🐖

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.