Kate Garraway

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Celebrity Hero? Urghh. Kate will need to up her game to secure this crown. At least Boris Johnson isn't on the list.
Yeah, the competition is tough ... 'Judge' Rinder drove to Ukraine with a camera crew .... er, I think that's all he did. Maybe dropped off some tinned-goods? Blimey, move-over Mother Theresa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Vote now! For your Daily Express celebrity hero award! This has to be a new bleeping low. I'll be voting for Kate, obviously, for her heroic work in monetizing her sick husband and furthering her broadcasting career on the back of it. Big round of applause for Kate!!! Yay! Yay! Fully deserved. Let's hope she at least thanks Derek for catching COVID. "I couldn't have achieved all this without him". Too right Kate, too right.

View attachment 1489734
How on earth is she a hero 🤣 all she has done has made money from her husband being poorly. The hospital that saved him and cared for him are the real heroes, not this idiot.

Reactions: 13
How on earth is she a hero 🤣 all she has done has made money from her husband being poorly. The hospital that saved him and cared for him are the real heroes, not this idiot.
How is she a hero? She visits her sick husband in hospital. That's hero material right there. Taking plenty of photo's of him too I imagine, to be sold to the highest bidder. What a hero! It's weird though, I swear she was on TV this morning ... so she can't be in hospital ALL the time.

kg1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is just making money from his illness, she has left him without a shred of dignity.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
This sounds absolutely horrendous but if that was my husband I rather he'd passed away. That's no life for him or her let alone the children. It's heartbreaking 💔
I agree. He doesn't seem to have much of a quality of life. It's constant suffering for him. If it were me in that position I wouldn't want them prolonging my life or resuscitating me, but I guess everyone is different. I definitely wouldn't want my partner suffering if there was no chance of any recovery which would give him a decent quality of life. It seems so cruel.

Reactions: 14
New here but I thought it was sick she showed him on TV in his state obviously without his permission, give the man some dignity

Reactions: 13
Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Reactions: 4

Awful news. It's one thing after another for that family. If I was in his situation I reckon I would want to die. I don't think I would have the strength to want to keep living in such a poor way.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So glad smug pants has her own thread , sick of hearing about how she’s juggling everything. There’s children/ parents / partners all over the world caring for loved ones before they go to school or college or work & they aren’t being paid good wages for to work or for magazine deals .

Reactions: 9
So glad smug pants has her own thread , sick of hearing about how she’s juggling everything. There’s children/ parents / partners all over the world caring for loved ones before they go to school or college or work & they aren’t being paid good wages for to work or for magazine deals .
kg2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 8
When is she going to shut up and bugger off, do we know?
Here's the unofficial timeline, just for your diary:

Now - 12 months: Poor Derek is dying / sick / at home / rushed into hospital.
12 - 18 months: Derek has died / made full recovery.
18 - 36 months: Life without Derek / Life with Derek on the long road to recovery.
36 + months: I've found new love after Derek / 'getting to know' Derek again, wedding vows renewed.

All sold to the highest bidder. You'll have to face it, Kate 'The Nations Sweetheart' Garraway will probably be in your face on TV and in magazines for the rest of your life, there will be no escape ever.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.