Kate Garraway #3 No respect for privacy of others, trip to Mexico kept undercovers!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also the 4k a week was based on Derek being at home cared for privately for 52 weeks a year, I’d say Derek spent 2 of the 4 years in hospital in a high dependency unit and didn’t need the private carers
Obviously one can only speculate as details are very thin on the ground and Garragrift's financial situation is opaque to say the least, but there's 10k for the fights, accomodation, tequilla, and 'therapy' in ye olde Mexico to consider ... :rolleyes:

Image1.jpg

Reactions: 10
re- Mexico. I have an ex colleague who has a very harsh variant of Multiple Sclerosis. She she set up a Go Fund me page to go to Mexico for some sort of revolutionary therapy and from what I can gather, it has improved her life quality immensely, so I can understand why people in desperate times do travel abroad for specific treatments. That is totally different however, to sending a dying man with multiple health issues on a plane when it was as clear as day to anyone that he wouldn't survive such a journey.
MS unfortunately runs in my family, so I've seen and heard a lot about the various treatments, both trialed/NHS approved and experimental. It's understandable that people want to seek help for degenerative diseases, and ones that have been studied for decades.

But madame has claimed it's Covid complications that had Derek in that state (don't believe it myself) and not even 'long Covid', so I'm not sure how many legitimate studies are going on into helping people in Derek's condition. Especially since millions had Covid and we've not heard of anyone else being in his state.

So I have a lot of questions about what this treatment was and how it was suitable for "Covid complications". Seems more likely to me that the poor guy had a stroke at some point and that the treatments were aimed to improve quality of life. However, she's sticking with the Covid angle because that's what's getting her in the papers.
---

Just found this one
Chatting tit, as per! "I promise you I won't let you down and will harness that kindest, without anger or blaming, to try and make some real change. "

witch you've had FOUR YEARS to make real change, and you've done nothing but line your own pockets and bask in the limelight off the back of your husband being ill.

She's literally got Derek's black book with dozens of numbers of politicians and high profile celebs who could all do a Marcus Rashford (etc) and make a stink on social media and bring about some real changes to benefit normal people, but she's not bothered her arse to make any waves at all, and I would put money on us being here this time next year with her still having done jack tit for anyone but herself.

Going on TV for a 10 minute segment and spending 9 minutes of it blarting on about your own struggles and 1 minute saying how hard it is for carers hasn't helped so far, and it's not going to help going forward either. We can all sit around talking about it. Someone with connections needs to step up and make noise - she has the platform, but she seemingly can't be bothered to use it.

duck her!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Chatting tit, as per! "I promise you I won't let you down and will harness that kindest, without anger or blaming, to try and make some real change. "
Don't bother on my account love. The level of delusion is mind-boggling, I bet even Martin Lewis, another member of the ITV Mafia, sorry 'Family', is getting slightly miffed now given as he is the self-appointed saviour of the poor and huddled masses in 'Broken Britain'.

Honestly, a more cynical and cutthroat industry than broadcasting I cannot think of, there's no doubt in my mind people working at ITV are sick to the bleeping back teeth of Kate, along with a lot of the other 'talent' there like the actress 'Lorraine Kelly' (played by Lorraine Kelly). All they essentially do is fill airtime between the advertising breaks and flog each others books and tv shows. Vile bunch of self-absorbed grossly over-paid maggots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I still can’t get over the documentary coming out so quickly. We all knew there’d definitely be a documentary at some point, but I assumed she’d at least try and leave it a bit longer than this.

Reactions: 16
My friend also said he wouldn't be surprised if she rejected input from social services, as they would be aware of safeguarding and probably would have picked up on any shady/controlling behaviour from her, and that possibly either kept her from getting them involved, or had her nose put out of joint to the point she rejected their involvement.
This is a good point. I doubt social services would have supported the Mexico trips and may have tried to stick their oar in had Derek been a client.
---
Darcey and Billy are now ‘young carers’
1711628914996.png

• Wow
  • Angry
This is a good point. I doubt social services would have supported the Mexico trips and may have tried to stick their oar in had Derek been a client.
I doubt social services would have been thrilled with a camera crew wandering around willy-nilly spreading germs and god knows what else. As you say, I highly doubt someone with a compromised immune system would be encouraged to take a long-haul commercial flight ... whenever I do I almost always end-up with a sniffle or a touch of the shits (sorry, was that too much information). 😬

Reactions: 11
I am SICK of seeing her pleading poverty now, she's saying paying for his care ate away at her salary....

NO ONE is obligated to pay for care for anyone over 18 or a spouse.

You are entitled to it from the government.

On two conditions - you have unmet needs.....and you have less than £23k in savings/capital.

So the reason she's racked up care fees is, because they're loaded and the government wouldn't fund his care due to the amount of money he had. Her income is nothing to do with it (a spouses income is not included in a social care financial assessment) it's to do with what they had in savings - which she's tried not to spend, obviously.

(Wouldn't be surprised if she tried to hide the savings in her name and the council/CHC told her to bollocks due to deprivation of assets. As it seems very odd they wouldn't be involved in his care, even if he was self funding.)

Most folk out there have to self fund until they literally have nothing left to live on, let alone anything to leave their families. People are forced to sell their homes to self fund too, or defer the sale for their family to deal with in death and see thousands wiped off the sale price to pay back their council.

So forgive me if I couldn't give less of a tit about her "woe is me, I'm so broke" bollocks, when she's literally in an ivory tower and hasn't got a tit of a clue about what is going on for most people who end up needing care.

The amount of money she must be earning a month has got to be more than a carer sees in a year or more. How about she does a documentary focusing on how people have every dime they've ever earned eaten away to pay for their care? And how it basically doesn't pay to own a home or save money if you ever need care. That's what she needs to do to help others, but then it wouldn't be about her, would it?
This is spot on. A well described, real life experience.

I still can’t get over the documentary coming out so quickly. We all knew there’d definitely be a documentary at some point, but I assumed she’d at least try and leave it a bit longer than this.
Well, those debts won't pay themselves I guess...

Reactions: 6
Give her an Oscar for acting
So memorable they can't even get the day it was on right.
---
Strike while the iron's hot? Faux empathy has a shelf life.
---
Wonder what his NHS doctors thought when she whisked him off to Mexico? Wonder what the opinion is re his "Long Covid" diagnosis/self-diagnosis by proxy?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Bravery update.
There will be bloody hell to pay if the paps take time-out for Kate 'going to work' and miss Amanda Holden 'going to work' ... To quote the great modern philosopher 'B.A. Baracus' "I pity da fool" who gets on the wrong side of Amanda Holden. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A little late to the party here but my god does this woman irritate me and she ALWAYS has! I don't want to be nasty without good reason but everything about her including her voice has always gotten on my very last nerve. If I see her on TV then I switch over and same with smooth radio. My god has she rinsed this situation and to have the nerve to sit on national TV in a privileged position and complain you are now in debt is disgraceful when there are families on the breadline suffering and really struggling. I know a couple who are badly affected where the husband just lost his life to terminal cancer and his wife not only has to bury him but also find a new home because she cannot make the mortgage repayments without his income. She also didn't work for the last six months in order to care for him because they couldn't afford carers and both of them were claiming job seekers benefits (he was too ill to work). Overnight they lost two very good incomes and this illness has changed their lives. She needs to get with the programme and show some empathy for the real people of the nation that are struggling. She has made a fortune from his name and condition, something other's can't do because we are 'nobody's. I also think the documentary is very distasteful and does not perserve any dignity for the poor guy. I'm sure all of his friends/family/business contacts and the public want to see his downfall so openly :cautious:. Did he even consent to it? Either way, selling her 1.7million pound home will easily pay off her 800k debt but you will have to come and live like the rest of us kate... within your means.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
On a larger scale I can't wait for the downfall of TV. Hopefully all of these snakes will go down with it 😣🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On a larger scale I can't wait for the downfall of TV. Hopefully all of these snakes will go down with it 😣🤮
I quite like Channel 4's output, but they are in the financial tit big time. ITV will always survive ... it's so bleeping evil insofar as it caters to the so-called 'Tower-Block-Tracies'. It's so cynical. Pumping-out countless 'phone-in competition's' to win money or camper-van's, aimed at people who can't afford it. It's essentially the television version of a fruit machine, a gambling-app. It's bleeping sick. Garragrift knows this and she exploits it to her own end, as do all the other moral vacuum's sucking in the money through the funnel of commercial advertising. It's a sick, sick, enterprise and there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Reactions: 17